Uvalde eagle news
Panuch

Lockhart, TX

#332 Feb 5, 2013
Uvalde Eagle wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds like you are jelous Mr. Puss&&&&&- y. Now that you know the problem, how do you intend to solve it. Seeing how you make out to be so smart by having all the ansewrs.? try laying off the rotten USDA. Marina, The Uvalde Eagle
Since you are asking how to solve the problem, the best thing for you to do is to fill-up you stomach with tacos every day very early in the morning. Make sure that there is no space for anything rotten. Next you drive around the town and start talking to those posts. But make to bring some water and sprinkle it on those posts. It will be very very good if you can access and use the Holy Water. It is more potent and it has a softening effects. Try and do this every morning for your entire life here in Uvalde. Eventually those posts will crumble down to pieces so that it will furn into dust and when a stong wind comes those dusts will be blown away to Crystal City. There your people can use them to pave the road so that your future generation to drive onto them. There are a bunch of posts there at the Court House. Some are there in the City Hall, A few at the UPD and many more at the County Sheriff place. Don't forget the posts at the school district and at the County Attorney's place. If you know some other places where you can find more posts to sprinkle on with Holy Water, please feel free to go for it. Don't be stingy when sprinkling those posts . Those posts needed to be really soaking wet. Your future generations will be grateful for you if you can deligently do this daunting task for them. You don't need to talk to the stupid and arrogance ones of Uvalde. We did that already. The more we prod their a$$es with a cattle prod/rod the deeper they have stuck their heads on a caliche piles. Hopefully this idea will work good for you. Good luck.

Since: Jan 13

Castroville, TX

#333 Feb 5, 2013
"This mother's neglect that you are talking about is not any different from the Royalty Parents neglect for not disciplining their Royalty Kids. The first one you want to talk about and the second one is not being talked about by the Uvalde Mainstream media. Everybody and every one should open their eyes before rendering a judgement. Where can you find the equality and justice for all in Uvalde?"

Paunch you have been asked for names dates and details about your accusations. If you were to provide those they might get published by Marina in her paper. However the problem is you just continue to spew the same basic racist and prejudice words over and over without offering up any information that could be published. She might be willing to publish the things you claim are being hidden if she had some info.
Panuch

Lockhart, TX

#334 Feb 5, 2013
Vic77 wrote:
"This mother's neglect that you are talking about is not any different from the Royalty Parents neglect for not disciplining their Royalty Kids. The first one you want to talk about and the second one is not being talked about by the Uvalde Mainstream media. Everybody and every one should open their eyes before rendering a judgement. Where can you find the equality and justice for all in Uvalde?"
Paunch you have been asked for names dates and details about your accusations. If you were to provide those they might get published by Marina in her paper. However the problem is you just continue to spew the same basic racist and prejudice words over and over without offering up any information that could be published. She might be willing to publish the things you claim are being hidden if she had some info.
You really want other people to be talking to your posts. What is racist or being prejudiced to ask where can you find equality and justice for all here in Uvalde? You just want the information to be written in the paper instead being dealt with in a proper American Justice System. Arrogant and stupid people here in Uvalde do not get imbarrassed nor they have shame or conscience.
Panuch

Lockhart, TX

#336 Feb 6, 2013
Uvalde Eagle wrote:
<quoted text> So there you are, where did you loose your self to, many are getting ready for the foot ball game. Not me boy.
There are so many posts and most of them are huge posts. You might need to start very early in the morning.
Uvalde Eagle

United States

#337 Feb 6, 2013
The UPD (police) were at the Bank of America. I guess an other customers money was missing again. Marina The Uvalde Eagle
Panuch

Lockhart, TX

#338 Feb 6, 2013
Vic77 wrote:
For sure you knew what kind of mischiefs the Uvalde Royalty Kids did and can do and gotten away with here in Uvalde or here in Uvalde Topix.
Panuch

Lockhart, TX

#339 Feb 7, 2013
Uvalde Eagle wrote:
<quoted text> Mr. Puss&&&-y you and Mr. Daddy need to get really real and open your eyes to what has happened,the parental neglect and sexual abuse this girl has been experiencing. While her mother and family looked the other way. This is very serious and please don't stick up for the criminals. Consider the real victime here, the young girl. Marina, the Uvalde Eagle.
As you can see the traffic here in Uvalde Topic has been so busy since you have put your name as a thread. You are being buried in a short period of time most especially during school hours. That is what you get when you are messing around with the Royalty Kids. But on the other hand you must have learned very quick about the BDPR and about talking to a post. There is no any other place here in USA that other people has to actually be talking to a post(s) aside from Uvalde the home of the Arrogant and Stupid Bunch.Since you have that audacity to call other people a coward, you should have the couraged to make atleadt one morning rounds to sprinkle those post with a Holy Water. It might be that you are the one who is a coward and would rather play that well cured eye bone. Remember you are the hope of your future generations so that their names and faces would not be toyed around the town.
Uvalde Eagle

United States

#340 Feb 7, 2013
Panuch wrote:
<quoted text>
As you can see the traffic here in Uvalde Topic has been so busy since you have put your name as a thread. You are being buried in a short period of time most especially during school hours. That is what you get when you are messing around with the Royalty Kids. But on the other hand you must have learned very quick about the BDPR and about talking to a post. There is no any other place here in USA that other people has to actually be talking to a post(s) aside from Uvalde the home of the Arrogant and Stupid Bunch.Since you have that audacity to call other people a coward, you should have the couraged to make atleadt one morning rounds to sprinkle those post with a Holy Water. It might be that you are the one who is a coward and would rather play that well cured eye bone. Remember you are the hope of your future generations so that their names and faces would not be toyed around the town.
Can you speak plain English or will I have to call on "Topix Veterans" to interpet you post.You should talk to the Royalty kids about their behavior. Marina, The Uvalde Eagle.
Panuch

Lockhart, TX

#341 Feb 7, 2013
Uvalde Eagle wrote:
<quoted text> Can you speak plain English or will I have to call on "Topix Veterans" to interpet you post.You should talk to the Royalty kids about their behavior. Marina, The Uvalde Eagle.
Don't be ignorant or act like one when dealing with the Royalty Kids here in Uvalde. They will just laugh at you. For your information the more you talk to those Royalty Kids the more mischiefs they will do because they very well knew that they can get away with anything and everything. But if you manage to knock down those posts that they are leaning on to then for sure the Royalty Kids will be like those hungry little dogs and bitches waiting for their T bones from you. This is how important that daunting task is for you to do. You can call me any kind or kinds of names but the main and major thing is that you are doing this for your future generation. Be courageous and be brave.
husband

United States

#342 Feb 7, 2013
panuch wrote:
im such a ball licker, im so stupid my mother hates me boo hoo
lmao your stupid

Castroville, TX

#343 Feb 7, 2013
Panuch wrote:
<quoted text>
For sure you knew what kind of mischiefs the Uvalde Royalty Kids did and can do and gotten away with here in Uvalde or here in Uvalde Topix.
That was a quote from someone else. On my post. No I dont "know" anything about who is who in Uvalde, that is why I have asked you for information, facts and incidents even if you dont want to give names I could understand. In actuality though I hate to put it this way we do have a similarity. I hate bullies. What you describe about royalties and criminal mischief in essence is the same thing. This is the real reason I have asked these questions repeatedly. Unfortunately you have mis-"JUDGED" me and my intentions.
Panuch

Lockhart, TX

#344 Feb 7, 2013
Vic77 wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a quote from someone else. On my post. No I dont "know" anything about who is who in Uvalde, that is why I have asked you for information, facts and incidents even if you dont want to give names I could understand. In actuality though I hate to put it this way we do have a similarity. I hate bullies. What you describe about royalties and criminal mischief in essence is the same thing. This is the real reason I have asked these questions repeatedly. Unfortunately you have mis-"JUDGED" me and my intentions.
Can you discribe in great and specific details as to what are your real intentions are? If you don't know anything about who is who in Uvalde, where in the world did you come from?
uvaldeans

United States

#345 Feb 7, 2013
Read the newspaper
Panuch

Lockhart, TX

#346 Feb 8, 2013
uvaldeans wrote:
Read the newspaper
Yes it looks like they are determined to have the Harrells'', father and son, to run and control the School District based on the comment of the Harrell Loyalist. The Royalty Kids will be leaping and jumping for joy if daddy Harrell will be the School Dusteict supreme leader again. It was the Harrell's day in the paper. Secondly they said that it will not take a day to fill up the survey form but for sure it will take less than one day to have those survey forms sent to each student so that each house hold will for sure have access to the form that is if they are really serious about parents participation. Instead they want parents to see and talk to the posts at the school district administration and at the Uvalde Leader News. And why Uvalde Leader News and not Uvalde Topix which is available 24-7 to the general public? How much tax money and time they have wasted just to hire Harrell as a Superintendent? It will not be surprising for the majority of the school board to ask Harrell to stay longer even for the next retirement. These are the opinionss derived after reading in between lines about the Harrells
In the paper. It shows the same old crap but different faces.
Panuch

Lockhart, TX

#347 Feb 8, 2013
Vic77 wrote:
<quoted text>
How good are you in talking to the POSTS in various places, previously posted, here in Uvalde Topix? Let us see how serious you are.
Panuch

Lockhart, TX

#348 Feb 8, 2013
Vic77 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just about to lose your seriousness by default.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#349 Feb 8, 2013
Hey, Tax-payer Where did you run away to? P#$@&y has slipped off her tree limb again. Marina, The Uvalde Eagle

Castroville, TX

#350 Feb 9, 2013
Panuch wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just about to lose your seriousness by default.
Because I work some odd hours I am not here as oft as some.
Now I see one of your concerns is the school district and its management. I have read some in the past in various papers about the legal and racial issues there.
In ref to your question, in the past I have done business with several people in Uvalde, but I dont live there and I dont track the politics of the town.
Panuch

Lockhart, TX

#351 Feb 10, 2013
The Uvalde Eagle wrote:
Hey, Tax-payer Where did you run away to? P#$@&y has slipped off her tree limb again. Marina, The Uvalde Eagle
Most of the time they stay away from threads that can expose the criminal mischiefs of the Royalty Kids and their arrogance and stupidity. As you can see they have this strong desire to cause Havoc, mayhem, chaos, and disarray not only to the rest of other good people of this community and the community's local justice system but also here in the Uvalde Topix and blame this mischiefs to other prople. For sure they don't want other people to defecate on their famous paper but are they are all over here defecating and messing up the Uvalde Topix and your thread. They must be very worried and scared about you hold a pail of Holy Water and talking to their POSTS.
Panuch

Lockhart, TX

#352 Feb 11, 2013
Vic77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I work some odd hours I am not here as oft as some.
Now I see one of your concerns is the school district and its management. I have read some in the past in various papers about the legal and racial issues there.
In ref to your question, in the past I have done business with several people in Uvalde, but I dont live there and I dont track the politics of the town.
The major question is how good are you in talking to some POSTS here in Uvalde? Real POSTS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camp Wood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hector the molester and Krista the putaa 45 min Fkyou 1
Wet looking at him 1 hr San Antonio 18
Chon 2 hr Lonely 18
Pearl M 2 hr Lol 2
krista krista krista 3 hr ksss 7
AutoZone? 3 hr autoz 30
Hgarcia kpargas 3 hr Haha 5

Camp Wood Jobs

Personal Finance

Camp Wood Mortgages