Uvalde eagle news
Panuch

Lockhart, TX

#291 Feb 1, 2013
tax payer wrote:
buy what you want where you want as long as they except your LONESTAR card.fyi ribeyes dont have a bone.IDIOT
You are one good example of an arrogant and stupid people of Uvalde who has not gotten out of your den here in Uvalde since 1970's. You don't know the big differences between a rib eye steak and the USDA F grade ground beef. You must have not gotten out of your den or out of Uvalde for your entire life. For your information the 1970's is the past and long gone decades ago. The first Black President of the USA was just reelected for the second term. The NOBAMA sign along Uvalde Highway 90 has been brought down and a new sign, that you and your arrogant and stupid cohorts can greatly be proud of,is about be put up to replace the NOBAMA sign. Your new Uvalde welcoming sign will read - WELCOME TO UVALDE THE HOME OF ARROGANT AND STUPID BUNCH. Something you and your cohorts can be very proud very much. By the way if you will put a little bit more rotten smell on your rib eye bone, Marina might bite it.
Uvalde Eagle

United States

#292 Feb 1, 2013
Saaddenn wrote:
<quoted text>
To agree with Gringo Law will not get you anything more then what you have. La Voz was they only paper that told the paper in Uvalde what is really happening in Uvalde toward Hispano's. The problem was the continued battle with the truth, as put out by the Local Paper and the larger racist Anglo community. The paper put out the truth about what was effecting the county of Uvalde. Despite what you believe the paper lasted 15 years and addressed issues directly affecting the Hispanic community negatively. The paper addressed issues where the Gringo's, as well as Hispano were screwing up and taking from the innocent citizens of Uvalde. I am truly sadden with ignorance that comes with the demizes of the only newspaper that had the courage to tell it like it was. Maybe we will continue to read the Bulls_it that the Topix puts out the so be it, the news and truth has to come to you by any way possible. And for those that have bad things to say about La Voz and staff GO FU_K yourself. Que viva La Raza assho_le
Sadden, Ssodddommm, or what ever your name is go spread your poison some where else. Now beat It! Marina, The Uvalde Eagle.
Uvalde Eagle

United States

#293 Feb 1, 2013
tax payer wrote:
lol I love beans. I just dont like panucha.wait that needs clarified
"SURRRRE". Marina The Uvalde Eagle
tax payer

United States

#294 Feb 1, 2013
marina you caught me...its panuch with out A that i dont like..glad we got that cleared up
Uvalde Eagle

United States

#295 Feb 1, 2013
tax payer wrote:
marina you caught me...its panuch with out A that i dont like..glad we got that cleared up
Tax-payer eveyone makes mistakes, it's just that some will admit to them, while other don't. Imagine, if no one made mistakes there would be no news to report and no one be paying fines to the City and County and Jails in Uvalde would be empty and the Royalty Kids would be out of a second home. Awhh. Marina, The Uvalde Eagle.
tax payer

United States

#296 Feb 1, 2013
marina if i rember correctly you were gona treat me to a ribeye (WITH OUT A BONE) im ready anytime
Uvalde Eagle

United States

#298 Feb 2, 2013
tax payer wrote:
marina if i rember correctly you were gona treat me to a ribeye (WITH OUT A BONE) im ready anytime
I can't at the moment because I have to go and see a sick aunt in the hospital and, also my cat is about to have kittens next month but please remind me again. Thank you Marina, the Uvalde Eagle.
tax payer

United States

#299 Feb 2, 2013
lol is your car in the shop as well
lol

Lockhart, TX

#300 Feb 2, 2013
that newspaper is a joke wast of time. help out ur
crackhead son and his white boyfriend put the in ur paper
Uvalde Eagle

United States

#301 Feb 2, 2013
tax payer wrote:
lol is your car in the shop as well
I wuz just kidding.Marina,The Uvalde Eagle.
tax payer

United States

#302 Feb 2, 2013
me to.but im still hungry.lol
Panuch

Lockhart, TX

#303 Feb 2, 2013
tax payer wrote:
For sure you don't like other people who are talking about and reporting the Royalty Kids criminal mischiefs. You tend to put a big distinction between the Royalty Kids mistake compared to other peoples' mistake where in fact the Royalty Kids Criminal mischiefs are worse than cutting a little girl's throat. You like to prod, toy around and exploit other peoples mistake but at the same times hiding and cover-up the Royalty Kids criminal mischiefs.. You and your famous paper have the same stupid and arrogant ways and practices. More than likely other people criminal mischiefs will be in the Front page of your Famous paper while at the same time the Royalty Kids criminal mischiefs will never appear on your famous paper. That is again something you called BDPR .
Uvalde Eagle

United States

#304 Feb 2, 2013
lol wrote:
that newspaper is a joke wast of time. help out ur
crackhead son and his white boyfriend put the in ur paper
I don't blame you for being jelous and feeling left out.They are both so handsome. But You know what they say... Twos company and three is "Useless" so #3,let me just warn you,they don't take your kind of talk. Now for the facts. FYI. the so called white boy is my adopted son. Ask him when you see at work. Thank you, Marina, The Uvalde Eagle.
Uvalde Eagle

United States

#305 Feb 2, 2013
tax payer wrote:
me to.but im still hungry.lol
Tax-payer, Don't waste your time with me, the recent coment just put me and the uvalde eagle down. Marina, The Uvalde eagle.
tax payer

United States

#306 Feb 2, 2013
what i say .was talking about ribeye,a joke
Uvalde Eagle

United States

#307 Feb 2, 2013
tax payer wrote:
what i say .was talking about ribeye,a joke
You mean you were just JOKING.......... Also I went to the store a while ago and up and down on hway 83N.The State troopers were stopping cars. glad it wasn't me. Marina, The Uvalde Eagle.
Uvalde Eagle

United States

#308 Feb 2, 2013
on the weekends there are a lot of law enforcements on the look out for violators especialy on h-83 n. Also there have been many wrecks. One thing I don't see as much as I use to and that is motorcycling. There use to be so many and in large groups the noise was deafning.Marina, The eagle news paper.
Panuch

Lockhart, TX

#309 Feb 3, 2013
tax payer wrote:
As you can see the action of arrogant and stupid people of Uvalde are very predictable. They will never put the Criminall Mischiefs of the Royalty kids in the Front Page of their famous paper. If a bone with a little bit of a rotten smell will not work then serve a solid and thick rib eye fully cured aged with a rotten smell in it. That will be irresistible for any dogs and bitches.
tax payer

United States

#310 Feb 3, 2013
poor panuchA shows his azz again.has no idea what he`s talking about.beans for you and your ghetto family
Uvalde Eagle

United States

#311 Feb 3, 2013
Panuch wrote:
<quoted text>
As you can see the action of arrogant and stupid people of Uvalde are very predictable. They will never put the Criminall Mischiefs of the Royalty kids in the Front Page of their famous paper. If a bone with a little bit of a rotten smell will not work then serve a solid and thick rib eye fully cured aged with a rotten smell in it. That will be irresistible for any dogs and bitches.
Panuch minus the "A" Didn't you know freshly kiled meat has to cure as much as three days or more and still can't be called rottened. Rotten, could be called a chinese thousand year old ege. Bolied dipped in clay then black tar. and left like that for years on end. Now that sounds worst then any, rotten rib eye or T-bone steak. Marina, The uvalde Eagle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camp Wood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
On the Down low Guys! 34 min Gofor 10
Amistad nursing home 2 hr starstruck 12
Mi Corazon 6 hr Lol 7
Nat Raquel Flores 7 hr chismosos 19
Ruby Navarro 7 hr locos 24
Ar 15 8 hr Litty 6
greedy May 18 cbpot 1

Camp Wood Jobs

Personal Finance

Camp Wood Mortgages