Uvalde eagle news
Panuch

United States

#186 Jan 18, 2013
The Uvalde Eagle wrote:
<quoted text> I spoke to Mr. Guerra erlier in the day and explained as I explain to everyone that has a complaint regardless, much cannot be said until I have spoken to those in question. That is why they say the Leader is partial, or that only part of the story seems to be realeased and where is the rest of the Story. Thats they way it is, now adays you can't call a snail a snail, without getting in trouble. That is why I don't chase stories. But do make comments on well known facts. After letting Mr. Guerra talk he began to settle down and said that he might just move the kids to another school district. Bullying happens everywhere not just in schools but in the work place too. It's tough having kids in school. I still insist kids need to be in uniform, that's why adults wear uniforms in the work place to prevent bullying, fighting and bickering. Thank you True for your comments. Marina, The Uvalde Eagle News.
The most bully group of people here in Uvalde are the stupid and the arrogant ones.
Panuch

United States

#187 Jan 18, 2013
Vic77 wrote:
Panuch you proved my point exactly and made yourself a hypocrite at the same time with all of the name calling you do. Ignorance and stupidity by definition.
To call a certain group of people, community , or a gang of people who live, survive, and thrive in a culture, tradition, principles of arrogance and stupidity, Arrogant and Stupid, is not hypocritical. Any person can be considered stupid if he or she goes along with their stupid and ignorant ways and practices and if he or she does not know that these group of arrogant and stupid people actually exist and thrive here in Uvalde. Only in Uvalde. No person should be called hepocrite for calling the People who live here in USA Americans because they follow American Culture, Tradition and principles. The same with people in China are called Chiness for the same reason. You can't hide the Royalty Kids Criminal Mischiefs by calling other people hypocrite. In fact the Royalty Kids should confess and tell the truth about their Criminal Mischiefs under oath as was asked for Lance Amstrong to do. Or should be places in front of the Grand Jury as what they did to Alaya or should be brought up to the second floor of the Court House as what they did to that Elderly Lady. The Royalty Kids Criminal Mischiefs are much worse that what Lance Armstrong did or any other mischiefs in Town.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#188 Jan 18, 2013
I think what Panuch, minus the "A" might be trying to say is that bullies are plain "Stupid" and if that is what he is trying to say then I say, he is right. As far as bullies go they don't have better sense, a snail has more sense then bully. You never saw a bullying supervisior, or a bullying U.S. President. But then again and most likey Vic77 is right. Marina, The Uvalde News
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#189 Jan 18, 2013
Panuch wrote:
<quoted text>
To call a certain group of people, community , or a gang of people who live, survive, and thrive in a culture, tradition, principles of arrogance and stupidity, Arrogant and Stupid, is not hypocritical. Any person can be considered stupid if he or she goes along with their stupid and ignorant ways and practices and if he or she does not know that these group of arrogant and stupid people actually exist and thrive here in Uvalde. Only in Uvalde. No person should be called hepocrite for calling the People who live here in USA Americans because they follow American Culture, Tradition and principles. The same with people in China are called Chiness for the same reason. You can't hide the Royalty Kids Criminal Mischiefs by calling other people hypocrite. In fact the Royalty Kids should confess and tell the truth about their Criminal Mischiefs under oath as was asked for Lance Amstrong to do. Or should be places in front of the Grand Jury as what they did to Alaya or should be brought up to the second floor of the Court House as what they did to that Elderly Lady. The Royalty Kids Criminal Mischiefs are much worse that what Lance Armstrong did or any other mischiefs in Town.
What eldery lady? what happened to her? Marina, The Uvalde Eagle.
Panuch

United States

#190 Jan 18, 2013
The Uvalde Eagle wrote:
<quoted text> What eldery lady? what happened to her? Marina, The Uvalde Eagle.
Which part of Uvalde did you come from? How come you didn't know any of this and you are calling other people stupid?
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#191 Jan 18, 2013
Panuch wrote:
<quoted text>
Which part of Uvalde did you come from? How come you didn't know any of this and you are calling other people stupid?
Yes, because that is what a bully is. If a bully had just a little bit of sense he would some other way to entertain himself and not at the expense of others. Have you ever been bullied and did you like it? Marina, The Uvalde eagle.
Panuch

United States

#192 Jan 18, 2013
The Uvalde Eagle wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, because that is what a bully is. If a bully had just a little bit of sense he would some other way to entertain himself and not at the expense of others. Have you ever been bullied and did you like it? Marina, The Uvalde eagle.
It looks like that you have a hard believing that the arrogant and stupid group of people here and of Uvalde are the most BULLY in town. Having said that, other good people in this community were directly or indirectly, one way or the other, knowingly and unknowingly, victims of bullying by their arrogant ways and practices. Stupid people might not believe that and ignorant people might have not known that they were victims bullying too.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#193 Jan 18, 2013
Panuch wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like that you have a hard believing that the arrogant and stupid group of people here and of Uvalde are the most BULLY in town. Having said that, other good people in this community were directly or indirectly, one way or the other, knowingly and unknowingly, victims of bullying by their arrogant ways and practices. Stupid people might not believe that and ignorant people might have not known that they were victims bullying too.
This is how I see a bully. A bully will never bully someone that is holding a gun. A bully will never singly bully a group of guys. Marina, The Uvalde Eagle News.
tax payer

United States

#194 Jan 18, 2013
hi marina....same ole shyt diffrent day..I see panuchA is still an idiot
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#195 Jan 18, 2013
tax payer wrote:
hi marina....same ole shyt diffrent day..I see panuchA is still an idiot
Where did you disappear to? Well, he's not Panuch- minus the "A" for nothing.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#196 Jan 18, 2013
Jesse Guerra called to tell me ksat, in San Antonio came to leaky to get his story and interview Leaky ISD Superintendent/Principal John Hesson. There has been too much happening with student bullying and then the eight grader that pulled a closed pocket knife on Mr. Guerra's daughter and threaten to hurt her. What's next a stabbing? Marina, Uvalde Eagle News.

Since: Jan 13

Castroville, TX

#197 Jan 19, 2013
Well Pamuch minus the A. Based on my request for actual information and details and your inability to provide actual facts along with your belief its ok to call people names based on what they portray themselves to believe..... I guess that makes you a semi-illiterate, moronic, narcissistic, COWARD.
I am sure you will open your arrogant and stupid mouth and prove my point once again.
Panuch

United States

#198 Jan 19, 2013
The Uvalde Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>This is how I see a bully. A bully will never bully someone that is holding a gun. A bully will never singly bully a group of guys. Marina, The Uvalde Eagle News.
That is so true. The arrogant and stupid people here in Uvalde will not do it for to a person with a Bazoka pointing on their a$$e$ or a federal agent who is holding a gavel ready to pound their heads for their arrogant and stupid ways and practices and for bullying other prople in the community. Who do you think can bully the most bully group of people here in Uvalde or of Uvalde. No body but themselves.
Panuch

United States

#199 Jan 19, 2013
Vic77 wrote:
Well Pamuch minus the A. Based on my request for actual information and details and your inability to provide actual facts along with your belief its ok to call people names based on what they portray themselves to believe..... I guess that makes you a semi-illiterate, moronic, narcissistic, COWARD.
I am sure you will open your arrogant and stupid mouth and prove my point once again.
What would you do with it or what can you do about it? Or perhaps you knew about it already but you keep on asking for it over and over again just to prove that you are an arrogant and stupid person. Calling other people names are not enough to hide and cover-up the Royalty Kids Criminal. Mischiefs. Lance Armstrong did that for so long time but lately had confessed his lies. But at least he braved it out and told the truth in which the Uvalde Royalty Kids will never do because they are a bunch of COWARDS. They can't take responsibility for the Criminal Mischiefs by themselves. They need the help of their arrogant and stupid friends, followers and slaves. That is what you meant of being a COWARD.?
tax payer

United States

#200 Jan 19, 2013
coward and panuch-A same thing.you were the stupid kid everyone beat up,even the girls
tax payer

United States

#201 Jan 19, 2013
marina where are you
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#202 Jan 19, 2013
tax payer wrote:
marina where are you
I finished the paper and needed to go out in the woods. Spreading corn to feed the deer, birds and rabbits and other animals too. I was enjoying the peace and silence when I heard a little rabbit runing over dry leaves. I did not want to come back inside. Any way I'm back.I recived an email from someone named Mike Martin, his email is about guns and phrases in the bible and the baring of arms. I like it. It's informative. Some times when people want to make a point they refer to the bible, what better counciling and guidence. Who can argue with biblical quotes? On second thought, there is always some one there waiting to twist God's word around. Marina, The Uvalde Eagle.

Since: Jan 13

Castroville, TX

#203 Jan 19, 2013
No you have not finished the paper.
Panuch

United States

#204 Jan 20, 2013
tax payer wrote:
coward and panuch-A same thing.you were the stupid kid everyone beat up,even the girls
Speaking of the girls, the are victims of bullying by the arrogant and stupid people of Uvalde and by the criminal mischiefs of the Royalty Kids too. Bullying the girls is the most Cowardice. You must have learned these practices from your every Sunday service. You can't even do a straight forward and simple addition and subtraction. Again how many outside doors your house have?
tax payer

United States

#205 Jan 20, 2013
how many times has gringo law bent you over and hossed you like the slut you are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camp Wood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Desirae Thompson 1 hr Lol 4
Arvind issac 4 hr Btdt 1
fidencio garcia jr 4 hr Pen 7
johnny a 5 hr Mmm 8
Shelby swi 8 hr Lol 20
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 9 hr Part McShartz 1,052
Letty vasquez 10 hr Trust 2

Camp Wood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Camp Wood Mortgages