First Prev
of 129
Next Last
Ben

United States

#1 Dec 31, 2012
I have read the uvalde Eagle news paper. I liked the stories I read. They don't have hardly any news in town to report. What I look for are the stories and pictures. I liked the picturez of the dogs in one of the issues. Ben
Lol

United States

#2 Dec 31, 2012
Are you kidding? That paper is whack! That lady is in no way a reporter, and she needs to get someone to check her work before she actually prints that piece of crap she calls a paper!
Info

Ballwin, MO

#3 Dec 31, 2012
Never heard of it.. Who puts it out?
true

Uvalde, TX

#4 Jan 1, 2013
it's put out by Marina Garcia. I surprised she hasn't gotten sued but I guess it's because no one takes her seriously. It's just her way of making a bit of money on the side. Now with La Voz gone, no one's really going to know the truth of what's going on.
mayer

United States

#5 Jan 1, 2013
love the papper it is full of good life stories
The Uvalde Eagle News

United States

#6 Jan 1, 2013
Thank you every one for your comments.
I appreciate all your input. To me there is no such thing as a negetive comment.
If you will let me Know the truth, I will print it. Once again thank you, lena(marina) garcia Owner of the Uvalde Eagle News.

Since: Feb 12

Uvalde, TX

#7 Jan 1, 2013
No more la voz?....wow,, what happened?. JUan sanchez take it up the coolo from Garnett? Its about time, la voz was a comic book for educated, smart white people. Lavoz was nothing more than a racial upsetting rag that got the uneducated stirred up, what bullsh!t. Hope and glad its gone under. They probably tried to write a story about dragon eden , that would do any rag mag in.
NoGood

San Antonio, TX

#8 Jan 2, 2013
Read it only once. It was badly written with incorrect information. News reporters should verify their news before publishing it. This is the reason I never read it again. It is invalid news.
love it

United States

#9 Jan 2, 2013
i think marina is hot.would love to taste her honey
Panuch

United States

#10 Jan 2, 2013
Gringo Law wrote:
No more la voz?....wow,, what happened?. JUan sanchez take it up the coolo from Garnett? Its about time, la voz was a comic book for educated, smart white people. Lavoz was nothing more than a racial upsetting rag that got the uneducated stirred up, what bullsh!t. Hope and glad its gone under. They probably tried to write a story about dragon eden , that would do any rag mag in.
There are ways a local mainstream media can lie to their avid subscibers and readers. The most common one is not to mention or avoid unfavorable reports . The arrogant and stupid people here in Uvalde did not and do not care about what was report by La Voz. They continued and will continue to impose their own arrogant and stupid ways and practices to the rest of other people in the community. As La Voz starting to appear as an orphaned little sister of ULN, the rest of other good people in this community will need a good source of true, honest and sincere reporting from other local media or news paper. Hopefully one will rise up and challenge the arrogance and stupidity that is plaguing this community for decades.
The Uvalde Eagle News

United States

#11 Jan 2, 2013
Gringo Law wrote:

Gringo Law,to be honest,there is only one news paper in Uvalde that reports as much news as they canpossibly fit in one isse and that is The Uvalde leader, I, The Uvalde Eagle in no way would consider competing with them.
As far as the la voz goes, many feel the same as you do and that is they are glad the La voz, Like the wicked witch of the North is gone. No one put them under they did it to themselves. Yes, it is true and many said so, and that is that they were a racist news paper against the whites and they were also Cowards.
I am not a reporter, I am a story teller, and yes, I make errors but some time "falws" is what gives us character, and lets readers Know, I make mistakes too. But so far no has minded enough to tell me about it. Thank you for your comments, I can tell you are a great person. lena(marina)garcia, owner of the Eagle News Paper.
The Uvalde Eagle News

United States

#12 Jan 2, 2013
true wrote:
it's put out by Marina Garcia. I surprised she hasn't gotten sued but I guess it's because no one takes her seriously. It's just her way of making a bit of money on the side. Now with La Voz gone, no one's really going to know the truth of what's going on.
Thank you for your comments, and no I have no been sued because I check with those involved.
true

Uvalde, TX

#13 Jan 2, 2013
The Uvalde Eagle News wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you for your comments, and no I have no been sued because I check with those involved.
It's not your facts I'm worried about. It's a known fact your temper sometimes gets the best of you.
The Uvalde Eagle News

United States

#14 Jan 2, 2013
true wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not your facts I'm worried about. It's a known fact your temper sometimes gets the best of you.
I see, you think you know me. let me just say, I am not tempermental, I am passionate about right and wrong, and everything beautiful. marina, owner of the Uvalde eagle News paper.
love it

United States

#15 Jan 2, 2013
yes passion thats what im talking about.marina lets get nasty
truth

Uvalde, TX

#16 Jan 2, 2013
The Uvalde Eagle News wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as the la voz goes, many feel the same as you do and that is they are glad the La voz, Like the wicked witch of the North is gone. No one put them under they did it to themselves. Yes, it is true and many said so, and that is that they were a racist news paper against the whites and they were also Cowards.
by "they" do you mean everyone there or just the owner?
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#17 Jan 3, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
by "they" do you mean everyone there or just the owner?
I think I'll let you figure that one out. The Uvalde eagle.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#18 Jan 3, 2013
love it wrote:
yes passion thats what im talking about.marina lets get nasty
Sounds like you don't need a partner, and can do pretty good by yourself. Marina, The Uvalde eagle
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#19 Jan 3, 2013
Lol wrote:
Are you kidding? That paper is whack! That lady is in no way a reporter, and she needs to get someone to check her work before she actually prints that piece of crap she calls a paper!
When you call the Eagle Crap, you are calling all the Eagle readers, Crap. Why don't you sign your name on your comments. You sound like you are suffering from a serious case of "REJECTION", besides I already know who you are.(M.P.)
Marina, The Uvalde eagle.
Wondering

United States

#20 Jan 3, 2013
Where is everyone finding this paper? I have not seen it anywhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 129
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camp Wood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Casa Falcon (Feb '13) 3 min tacos 3
drinking and driving 22 min questions 2
Hot man in campwood 24 min questions 9
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 6 hr Fossilfarts 677
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 11 hr Manny 535
raid in campwood hills 23 hr hellagood 5
Nueces Canyon Athletes Sep 30 out 4
Camp Wood Dating
Find my Match

Camp Wood Jobs

Camp Wood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Camp Wood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Camp Wood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]