Brooklyn, NY

#116 Dec 1, 2011
Yup. Thats true. Just ask Tollison.
hehe

Camp Wood, TX

#117 Dec 2, 2011
UTSA wrote:
See how easy that was?
Yeah I'm not a retard, I understand that but it's more likely than not that most the posts under that name are his. We know he uses that name so...just saying
hehe

Camp Wood, TX

#118 Dec 2, 2011
foo wrote:
<quoted text>not true. I saw him in a fight last week. He beat up some guy named david on second st. By brandons house.
Probably some little retarded guy..
hahahahaha

Azle, TX

#119 Dec 2, 2011
hehe wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I'm not a retard, I understand that but it's more likely than not that most the posts under that name are his. We know he uses that name so...just saying
U are such a coward
hehe

Lawrence, MA

#120 Dec 2, 2011
I also blow goats for money. Where's the nearest goat ranch?
just asking

Kerrville, TX

#121 Dec 2, 2011
so back to erby whats up with him now must b nice for him to get away with everything its only obvious hes talking and at that his chick who by the way goes with whoever provides her habit is on the run u look her name up and her mugshot pic is on the internet
well

United States

#122 Dec 2, 2011
just asking wrote:
so back to erby whats up with him now must b nice for him to get away with everything its only obvious hes talking and at that his chick who by the way goes with whoever provides her habit is on the run u look her name up and her mugshot pic is on the internet
What is her name and what did she do?
upyours

Kerrville, TX

#124 Dec 2, 2011
hehe wrote:
<quoted text>Wendy Mechelle Sifuentes. And she flipped out. Crazy style!
Wendy is not his chick so get that straight right now
upyours

Kerrville, TX

#125 Dec 2, 2011
hahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>U are such a coward
Why r u calling them a coward.. Your on here talking smack under a false name too??
ha

United States

#126 Dec 2, 2011
upyours wrote:
<quoted text>Why r u calling them a coward.. Your on here talking smack under a false name too??
And so are you so what does that make you?
hehe

Van Nuys, CA

#128 Dec 3, 2011
Concerned wrote:
Her name is mercedes or some shit like that she used to be nandos girl then stevies then moved on over to junction ad now campwood watch out someone is heated or more like finnin she dont di much just runnin from the law
what the hell did you just say??!! I guess rocksprings high didn't teach you how to spell. Go back troll!
upyours

United States

#130 Dec 5, 2011
I wish Andy and Chrystal would stop getting on here talking under fake names ....we can tell you by your childish ways.. Using other people's names(hehe) is just stupid
ha

United States

#131 Dec 5, 2011
upyours wrote:
I wish Andy and Chrystal would stop getting on here talking under fake names ....we can tell you by your childish ways.. Using other people's names(hehe) is just stupid
Wats ur problem with them? Just get over it!
lmfao

United States

#132 Dec 10, 2011
Back to this dumb cun! Mercedes or Vivian???? I want to see the mugshot! What is her full name??? Is she realy fuckiĀ€& the new coach now too???
CEDEz

Uvalde, TX

#133 Dec 12, 2011
LMAO, CANT EVEN KEEP IT 100% AN PUT YOUR REAL NAME... YOU GOT ALOT OF BULLLSHITTT TO TALK ABOUT, YOU THINK THIS IS THE END, LOL YOU GOT IT TWISTED! KARMA IS A BITCH, YOU GOT OFF WITH A LIL BIT... ITS NOTHIN THOUGH YOU WILL ONE DAY SOON REMEMBER THIS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE... FUcC AROUND IN FIND OUT YOU CANT FIGHT BITCHz
CEDEz

Uvalde, TX

#134 Dec 12, 2011
AN TO THE NEXT ONE TO COMMENT AN TALK SHIT, GROW BALLz AN PUT YOUR NAME! I DONT KNOW ANY OF YOU DIRT BAGS AN I STILL PUT MY NAME...

:run up or shut up:
curious

Fate, TX

#135 Dec 12, 2011
CEDEz wrote:
LMAO, CANT EVEN KEEP IT 100% AN PUT YOUR REAL NAME... YOU GOT ALOT OF BULLLSHITTT TO TALK ABOUT, YOU THINK THIS IS THE END, LOL YOU GOT IT TWISTED! KARMA IS A BITCH, YOU GOT OFF WITH A LIL BIT... ITS NOTHIN THOUGH YOU WILL ONE DAY SOON REMEMBER THIS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE... FUcC AROUND IN FIND OUT YOU CANT FIGHT BITCHz
So what really happened between you and Erby?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camp Wood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Uvalde MURDERS 43 min Huh 17
Ruby Navarro 2 hr Ewww 21
Trump 2 hr Trumps 2
Rocky Guerrero 3 hr Your boyfriend 8
What do you girls want from me... (Sep '08) 5 hr Dreaming 14
People who look old for their age 6 hr I know 24
Claudia zapata 6 hr Claudia zapata 14

Camp Wood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance