Omg

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

I have no respect for this guy. I knew there was something fishy about him since he never directly addressed the issue with the kid touches in the Catholic Churches. And is it me or does he look like an older Dr. Kevorkian? I dunno but this seems like a sham from the Vatican. Didn't Pope John Paul II hold the position until he passed away? Now he was a good example of a great Pope.
Opinion

Crystal City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

I don't think anyone would find earning respect from you to be worth much.

I'm not Catholic, so maybe I don't understand all the inner-workings of the church, but it seems to me a very wise decision for him to resign. If he felt he was not able to give all of himself to the job any more, then I think it's very humble of him to step aside and let his successor be chosen. What if he became bed ridden, but remained living for several more years? How could he effectively minister to his church's billion members this way? I'm sure he has prayerfully considered his decision for a long while now.
i missed it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Why is everyone so upset with him I've herd several comments about him but I didn't pay attention cause I'm not catholic but seeing as to how everyone is so upset I'm just curious as to what he did.
MisfitR

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

The pope is one of the many demons running this pathetic game board... All of you " Catholics" or whatever you are...your living in a false world thinking that this guy is innocent..
truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

If he cant do it, he cant do it. He's not a god. He's a human being. If he cant stand or hold a candle how can he b a leader. It takes a bigger man to know when to step down. He doesn't have pride issues like most people and def not like the POS who wrote this. Do you honestly think he wanted to give it up? He has devoted his entire life to it.
truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

And another thing I have to laugh about. OMG, you can call him a duche. What have you done in your life that can amount to anything the pope has done. Absolutely Not a single thing. One of his days is worth more then ten of your lives. He's a leader of billions and you well probley a junky.
catholic

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

I don't think he would resign if he did'nt have a good reason. He's I think they said he was 86.
Ghost

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Let's not forget it is documented (with pictures) that he was in the Hitler Youth in Germany.
Omg

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Ghost wrote:
Let's not forget it is documented (with pictures) that he was in the Hitler Youth in Germany.
Yea I know about that. How can they have chosen him to be pope I don't understand that. They're a bunch of slime balls.
fed up

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Omg wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I know about that. How can they have chosen him to be pope I don't understand that. They're a bunch of slime balls.
Whoever you are you seriously need to calm down, do some actual research on this man before you start judging. If you're suggesting that Catholic people are a bunch of "slime balls" then I can not imagine what you'd be considered. So stfu please you ignorant person.
fed up

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

[QUOTE who="<~.~>"] <quoted text>
As was everyone else that was a child in Germany at that time, either that or be marked a Jew an we know what happen to them in that point in history. Same thing if you go back far enough you'll find kids in kkk outfits walking down Pennsylvania ave. those are y'all's white grandfathers an mothers dressed like that...... Hell at the time after ww1 before ww2 tons of white Americans were registered nazis with flags an the whole 9 saying how great hitler was an that he was the future leader of the world.[/QUOTE]
Thank you! Isn't it funny how they say the same thing about Obama
Simon

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

People... This is christ on earth your speaking about. Respect the position and his decisions, for some reason all the cardinals voted him there. He has it tough bring a man and looking over one billion followers.
Ghost

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Simon wrote:
People... This is christ on earth your speaking about. Respect the position and his decisions, for some reason all the cardinals voted him there. He has it tough bring a man and looking over one billion followers.
Christ on earth my *ss!!! How dare you assert that God and the Pope are one and the same...Especially a man who is a former HITLER YOUTH...You're out of your mind!

And he was a Hitler Youth and that are pictures along with documentation to prove it!
Ghost

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

[QUOTE who="<~.~>"] <quoted text>
As was everyone else that was a child in Germany at that time, either that or be marked a Jew an we know what happen to them in that point in history. Same thing if you go back far enough you'll find kids in kkk outfits walking down Pennsylvania ave. those are y'all's white grandfathers an mothers dressed like that...... Hell at the time after ww1 before ww2 tons of white Americans were registered nazis with flags an the whole 9 saying how great hitler was an that he was the future leader of the world.[/QUOTE]

Ok thou who art racist...Where're not talking about the evil white man, we're talking about your precious Pope...Not every German in Nazi Germany was a Nazi and not every American in America is a KKK member...Shocking, I know!

What we are talking about is the Catholics' elected leader who is a disgrace to your version of Christianity who wore the uniform of the Hitler Jungen, swore the oath, and shouted, "Sieg Heil!

You Catholics must be very proud...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Camp Wood Discussions

Search the Camp Wood Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
juan and martha 13 min why 2
joe castro 1 hr joe castro 7
Kincaid Hotel (Jul '10) 2 hr comfortable 20
dilia vasquez 2 hr code red 1
Juan A 3 hr wondering 7
enjoy 3 hr mature 9
smear campaign by juan terrazas and lucille hut... 3 hr Stupid people 20
•••
•••