blonde stud at heb

Posted in the Camp Wood Forum

pussie galore

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jan 20, 2013
Super handsome tall papi is new worker at HEB. Have never seen him in Uvalde. Any 411 on this hunk tight.
rome

United States

#2 Jan 20, 2013
He's from Sweden. He is a interior decorator student at the college and he already has a boyfriend.
truth

Ballwin, MO

#3 Jan 20, 2013
Which means he's got shit on his tinny pepe if u wanna suck it
pussie galore

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jan 21, 2013
rome wrote:
He's from Sweden. He is a interior decorator student at the college and he already has a boyfriend.
What a shame, my kittie got all swollen, tight and wet at the sight of his tight jeans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camp Wood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 min Liberal forever 22,753
Juan A 8 min compa 16
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 26 min Liberal forever 18,759
uvalde no 1 down low stud 2 hr just saying 4
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 2 hr stupid people 596
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 2 hr stupid people 381
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 2 hr stupid people 692

Camp Wood Jobs

Camp Wood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Camp Wood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Camp Wood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]