jordan turner
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Real Jordan Turner

Uvalde, TX

#23 Feb 1, 2013
ohh.. i forgot to mention he trashed my whole room pushed me on my stomach while im pregant and then called the cops cause i went hay wire because he pu me down every chance got..! and then lied to his sistes about everything that happen and told theme only what i did.. and never what he didand told theme on the phone to cm and beat my ass Quote on quote a he said to theme on the phone "PREGNANT OR NOT YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS"!.. to one of his sisters that where suppose to come and get him.. so lik i said he may seem like a ginuine person.. but at the end you'll see hes true colors.. and thats a gurantee..!
Scepter

Lockhart, TX

#24 Feb 1, 2013
Sounds like you have scored a real winner, sweetheart! Run for your life .
tito

Mccoy, CO

#25 Feb 1, 2013
Luis Sanchez is a criminal druggie who is in his 40's has never held a steady job and takes advantage of dumb naive young girls! His sisters like to do drugs like him just another dysfunctional family! You put it down Jordan Turner..
The Real Jordan Turner

Uvalde, TX

#27 Feb 1, 2013
Well.. i know that now..! thats old news!
bla
#29 Feb 2, 2013
Well you shut tracy up turner lmao good job!
The real Jordan Turner

Uvalde, TX

#30 Feb 3, 2013
Thanks I guess its just that I get so tired of drama and being posted on here... and the simple fact that its just annoying girls one here always talking about someone.. it gets old after a while and its not only embarrasing on my part but theres too cause she just sounded down right obsessed..I have been doing good for my daughter that I'm gonna have in June... and also my family to get a close relationship with my mom and everybody else.. I guess I just had to learn the hard way by getting pregnant not to be hanging out with the wrong people ... but I'm glad I got pregnant cause if not I wouldn't be the person and good mom I am today... so I guess thanks to Luis he just made me stronger and more aware of who to that and not to trust...
start
#32 Feb 3, 2013
Is this the black girl jordan? Not racist just wondering
okl

Crystal City, TX

#33 Feb 7, 2013
if this dude is really a sex offender then post the site..dont be scared.
haha

Crystal City, TX

#34 Feb 8, 2013
sounds like this jordan chick got all butt hurt over some dude that dont want her and is making up a bunch of accusations about this dude being a sex offender. I googled this dudes name like she said and did not find the 15 to 20 sites that she says he is on...my advie to you jordan is grow up and if this dude is really a sex offender be glad that you got out of it...dumb broads these days..
man

United States

#35 Feb 8, 2013
Dysfunctional family i know just do a background check

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camp Wood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristina Pichardo Works at MHMR 3 min UCISD Employee 3
bonnie and Clyde 10 min getjustice 3
haters in uvalde, haters period, stop with the ... (Aug '08) 50 min Demi 26
stress 1 hr Bigger Men 11
Mando Garcia for sheriff 1 hr Panuch 37
Fo & Mojica 1 hr Enuf 15
valero in la pryor 1 hr la loca 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Camp Wood Mortgages