First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tracy

United States

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Hey stupid ask ur vato where he was at thursday night .He done told me his with u just to have a house to stay.But that he dont loveu and dont care for the baby u having.And that ur moms house is always dirty and youll's room is always dirty.That u dont even know how to cook.So dont be stupid and let him play u.just saying little girl.
tracy

United States

#3 Jan 25, 2013
Hey u know who iam so dont try to act all big saying you've only slept with3 guys all ur life.Remember that guy that use to sell u with his friends stupid.I know biglou and am gonna tell him wat u are and wat u would do for dru.. and money.So dont be over here putting on facebook housewife status cuase u will never even get close to that.Maybe h.. status but thats about it.ask him where he was thursday night little girl.He needs a real woman like my friend ho. Where he was.
tracy

El Monte, CA

#4 Jan 27, 2013
So wats up with thies chick moving her mouth about her boobear.Shes all dumm thinking shes all good ni... plz u aint nothing but a little girl thats all.U aint never gonna chenge housewife status more like ho. Status.So dont be over here saying u love ur boobear cuuase u know u dont still crying for victor and askin for himm.Com e on biglou open ur eyes dude she dont loveu.iloveu come back to me.And i dont think she can give u wat i can baby.Tell her where u were thursday night.
LMFAO

Uvalde, TX

#5 Jan 27, 2013
OMG chika get a life honey tell Jordan yourself where he was on Thursday!! He might have been with you but where do you think he went after? Back with her... your the one making yourself sound like a lil girl grow up and grow a pair be a real women and tell Jordan don't come on topics?
No one replied to your post because that's how stupid you sound! I'm just telling you the truth xoxo hope it helps =]
tracy

El Monte, CA

#6 Jan 27, 2013
Someone defending the littlegirl.Shes never gonna be a housewife.So i realy dont care if his with her he still comes to see me so go ahead and be with him all u want .
sunflower

United States

#8 Jan 30, 2013
yeah and when he is out of twn he's with me! so as far as me , i am done waiting on him .me to i would have given him everthing but as far as luis . he dnt want to grow up . remember lu ur getting older u nd to find that one person that is going to take care of u .
tracy

El Monte, CA

#9 Jan 30, 2013
Well how old is he and if i were u i would tell him to be with u cuase that chick is just using him.If i were u i would tell him straight out its me or her shes just a little girl.
bla

Bellevue, WA

#10 Jan 30, 2013
Man all yall spell like your children and get a life get off their nuts you sound so stupid and obsessed ugh GETA LIFE U PATHETIC FKR
tracy

United States

#11 Jan 30, 2013
Another one defending her maybe u had something to do with her.Or maybe one off his friends.But everything am saying is true she dont even deserve to keep her baby.Shes not gonna be a good mom more or less her mom over here salling pills.
LMFAO

Uvalde, TX

#12 Jan 30, 2013
Ain't no one defending that girl we all know how she is everyone just want's to let you know how stupid your making yourself sound when you come on topics talking about a little girl when im sure your grow by now saying that you were with her man the other day? Umm no grow a pair confront jordan yourself be a REAL WOMEN don't come on topics talking stuff behind a screen! I mean come on now your trying to make her look bad when your just making yourself look stupid =] and obsessed,jealous and psycho! good bye now
bla

Bellevue, WA

#13 Jan 30, 2013
Na I don talk to her or that guy but im just saying this is stupid dude tell it to her face why get online and say it for real not being a hater im just saying
bla

Bellevue, WA

#14 Jan 30, 2013
LMFAO wrote:
Ain't no one defending that girl we all know how she is everyone just want's to let you know how stupid your making yourself sound when you come on topics talking about a little girl when im sure your grow by now saying that you were with her man the other day? Umm no grow a pair confront jordan yourself be a REAL WOMEN don't come on topics talking stuff behind a screen! I mean come on now your trying to make her look bad when your just making yourself look stupid =] and obsessed,jealous and psycho! good bye now
yes yes yes sooo true
old friend

El Monte, CA

#15 Jan 30, 2013
A all i know is that everything their saying about her its true.She ruined my relationship with my man.She would come to my house to look for my man.And i confronted her and she denide it she started crying saying she didnt want any problems.
old friend

El Monte, CA

#16 Jan 30, 2013
And buy the way nothing to be jealous or obessed .Is just that she is spreting rumors and narking out people.
bla

Bellevue, WA

#17 Jan 31, 2013
ya I know she is no good and phsyco trust me she tried pulling shit on me too years back. Not a fan of hers but dam this tracy girl is all phsyco herself lmao
old friend

El Monte, CA

#18 Jan 31, 2013
Yea i know but who cares about her she can go around messing whoevers life .Thats all she does .
LUPITA

Uvalde, TX

#19 Jan 31, 2013
Caca
old friend

United States

#20 Jan 31, 2013
Thats all she is caca
bla

Bellevue, WA

#21 Feb 1, 2013
lmfao
The Real Jordan Turner

Uvalde, TX

#22 Feb 1, 2013
You know i understand i did alot of messed up stuff.. yes i will admit it i was a self center person and i didn't care about No one but my self.. I know my apology won't mean anything to any of you more than likely but i apolgize for everything i did to hurt you and your realtionships!.. But To you tracy if you want him so bad please by all me ans take him away and keep him away from me... i promise you he's not that good of a person.. as a matter of fact he's a registered sex offender in multiple cities in texas and under hes relatives it list his sister
Irma .. hes on every sex offender website in america i know i checked cause i didn't want to believe he was really that type of person.. thats not including all the stuff that is missing from my moms house there's at least 900$ worth of everybody stuff he stole out of her house not including stealing out of my grandmothers & my mom's purse and took wht little it of money they had left to make for the week.. and yes he was supto pay 125$ for extra stuff in the house and still came up short wth the money.. ohh and did i mention he stole out of my 70yr. old grandmothers room a 500$ watch..? im not trying to ound lie is all of his fault because it takes 2 to argue thats fine but you don't do that stuff to someone else's family that took you in fed you gave you a place to call home and took care of you like they he was our own..! and f my moms house is as Dirty as hesays it is why is he living with my neighbor joel... whos as filthy as a pig pen.. ohh and by the way thats right around the corner from my moms house.. ohh because from what i understand no one wanted him and i mean no one!... so thats why hes living with joel.. ohh.. and if he really had a place to stay like he said he did .then ask him why after at least 30mins after he got kicked out of my moms house he begged my mom and stepdad if he could come back because he had abosouloutely no where to go.. this is the real and truthfu story if you don't believe ask him and lets see if he'll tell you the truth or not cause when he lies he ets really upset.. oh and the whole sex offender thing if ou don't believe me just google it hell pop up.. promise you.. i did it on at least 15 website bu then again i lost count after the 20th website.. yes i now i should have suspected something but you know what me and my family put all of our trust in him .. and lookedhow that paned out..ohh and don't ever think i try to keep him away from kyleen cause i did nothing the day of her birthday party but beg him to go and be with his daughter.. and his family he knows it and i know it.. so please if you want him please you can have take him out of my life..! with all o respect i ask you do me that much of a favor..
Thanks..!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camp Wood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cut yards 17 min tihs 3
Skate Ramps at Park 19 min Real Skater 41
To my ex wife and sons 19 min tihs 5
News Mexican Mafia member gets two life terms (Apr '12) 25 min Joker 40
snitches 56 min nark 4
Elizabeth leija Zamora 3 hr gossip girl 3
andy lara 3 hr true 4
More from around the web

Camp Wood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE