6. Jade Howell
7. Krissy Martin
8. Amber Prince
9. Heather Sellers
10. Martha Edwards
Krissy

Barksdale, TX

#2 Aug 4, 2010
Oh yeah. Lmao I'm such a ho! That's y I'm wit my man 24-7. An y u care who's a ho? They taking the dik u can't get? Everyone on that list but me is single so it shldnt matter who they hump. Sounds like someone is slightly insecure. And u forgot Veronica whipkey. Iv nvr cheated on my man so if I'm on the ho list that trik should b for sure. Btw, how do u consider someone who's 8 mos pregnant and been n a monogamous relationship for over 6 mos a ho? What, r u like a nun or sumthin?
lives here

Mountain Home, TX

#3 Aug 5, 2010
im suprised you can spell monogamous.... eight months preg and you ve been in a relation ship for six months? that is not something i would spread around...people will think you should be higher up on that list. besided its not excatly a secret that you got around quit well for a long time.....six months whoohoo
Siera

Universal City, TX

#4 Aug 5, 2010
its crazy who cares how krissy WAS at least she has changed and you know what people DO!!! Krissy dont worry bout them people they just wanna hate cause you doing good now
heather

Camp Wood, TX

#5 Aug 5, 2010
well i love you. your my favorite whoooore. lol i use that term loosely
Krissy

Barksdale, TX

#6 Aug 5, 2010
It's cool. They can say what they want. No my bf is not the father of the baby I'm pregnant with. I don't deny anything that's true. And apparently when I was single I slept with someone lives here has/had a thing for or they wouldn't b tlkn sh!t. But I can count on one hand the number of guys I slept with n the yr before I got with Wes. For being single that's not bad. I kno ppl who can't count on both hands the guys they sleep with in one month much less all year. I'm sure ppl assume I sleep with alot more than I actually do bcuz all my friends are guys. But it's watever. I'm layin n bed with my son watching Bambi reading bout how I'm a ho. Everyones entitled to their opinion. It has no effect on mine or my familys happiness. Oh & for the record, just bcuz I went to school n campwood doesn't mean I'm an ignorant redneck. I know how to spell better than most ppl my age. And unlike most from here I don't have to look every other word up in the dictionary to know their meaning. I think it's funny everyone has something to say but the only ones who can't seem to say anything nice apparently dnt hv names. Take a look at urselves, mothers, daughters, sisters and friends. How would u feel if those names were posted n the same category? Just bcuz ur bored and unhappy with ur lives doesn't make it ok to talk about ppl like they don't hv feelings. I doubt y'all even know me personally. Or most the girls on that list for that matter. Make u feel good?bet u want ur kids to b just like u.
Bullshit

Utopia, TX

#7 Aug 5, 2010
A bunch of bull is what you people that make up list like this are full of! It is so obvious that the majority of you are so board and saddened by your own pathetic lives that you post crap like this! This place had such a bad rep and it's because of inbreed individuals like your self! I bet the ones that post this shut are the biggest hoes of all and just want to take pressure off of their own selves. I know all the girls on this list and do not think that they are all hoes. And if you knew them all then the list would be different if on here at all. I hope you all sleep well at night knowing that you start so much bullshit! Fuckers! Dumb asses! Pathetic! That is what most of you are!
EffinRad

Camp Wood, TX

#8 Aug 5, 2010
WOW... Trevas old ugly azz...Cant believe she is on here cause who would tap that ugly biatch! Gross!
mama brown

Camp Wood, TX

#9 Aug 6, 2010
how the hell did Amber Maltose get number 1? brendli, jasmine, and triva, for sure have her beat. Amber doesnt get out of her house hardly ever. many guys have tried and failed to get with her. plus shes single and doesnt want anyone cause shes trying to graduate to get the hell out of this town. yes i will admitt she isnt perfect shes far from perfect, she has done stupid and idiotic things in the past, but she has changed for the better.
and krissy, so what if shes 8 months pregnant, but only been with wes for 6 months. she is faithful to him, everytime u see her around town shes with him, she does have guy friends and she does talk to them alot but that doesnt mean shes sleeping with any of them, krissy is a good mother always there for her kids and her man, amber and krissys name should not be on her, both are trying to straiten up there lifes.
to the creator of this, you are stupid at least 4 of these girls should not be on here, and where is irene, lindsey, brenna, and sydney? you should really get ur facts straight before u post trash
nicole

Mountain Home, TX

#10 Aug 6, 2010
this is horriable to talk about people like that
Krissy

Barksdale, TX

#11 Aug 6, 2010
Thank u Michelle. I don't really kno u but I do appreciate ur kindness. It seems like as soon as someone sees u happy they do all they can to bring u down. Few ppl are happy to see others happy and doing well. I have a beautiful healthy happy son who is the light of my life, a man who treats us like gold and a daughter on the way. I may hv built my family a little backwards but their mine and I love them and would nvr change a thing. Everyones entitled to their opinion, but thumpers mama was right wen she said "if u can't say nuthn nice dnt say nuthn at all"
heather

Camp Wood, TX

#12 Aug 6, 2010
ok mama brown lindsey and irene r both really good ppl and close friends of mine. dont bring them into this bullsh!t. you talk bout how messed up it is for them to make a list but then try to add ppl on it. i dnt really no brenna but she seems like a nice person and sydney can do what ever she pleases with her body its none of ur business. dnt be a hypocrite. i love you whoooore! that goes out to krissy lol
Amber Marie

Camp Wood, TX

#13 Aug 6, 2010
mama brown wrote:
how the hell did Amber Maltose get number 1? brendli, jasmine, and triva, for sure have her beat. Amber doesnt get out of her house hardly ever. many guys have tried and failed to get with her. plus shes single and doesnt want anyone cause shes trying to graduate to get the hell out of this town. yes i will admitt she isnt perfect shes far from perfect, she has done stupid and idiotic things in the past, but she has changed for the better.
and krissy, so what if shes 8 months pregnant, but only been with wes for 6 months. she is faithful to him, everytime u see her around town shes with him, she does have guy friends and she does talk to them alot but that doesnt mean shes sleeping with any of them, krissy is a good mother always there for her kids and her man, amber and krissys name should not be on her, both are trying to straiten up there lifes.
to the creator of this, you are stupid at least 4 of these girls should not be on here, and where is irene, lindsey, brenna, and sydney? you should really get ur facts straight before u post trash
thank you, do i know u? and lindsey and sydney dont even live here
Ashley

Camp Wood, TX

#14 Aug 6, 2010
i agree with mama brown amber and krissy shouldnt be on here, i also agree that irene should be on here, just because shes a good person doesnt mean she isnt a whore. maybe shes such a good person that shes friendly to every guy in town and sleeps with them all. butt heather does have a point u say making this list is bad y do u wanna add people to it
Amber Marie

Camp Wood, TX

#15 Aug 6, 2010
look this is all stupid, this whole list is stupid, if
1. Me
2. Brendli Schaefer Short
3. Victoria Smalls
4. Triva Whindam
5. Jasmine Whipkey
6. Jade Howell
7. Krissy Martin
8. Amber Prince
9. Heather Sellers
10. Martha Edwards

wants to be hoes then let us its our lifes, not saying we are, adding people to the list isnt right either, its not gonna solve anything, stop using fake names, if u have something to say grow up and put ur real name, grow up and stop posting crap about people, if u dont like someone thats fine, but dont post crap about them, thats low, i dont like alot of people, some of the people on this list i dont like, and one person who was added onto the list, but i dont type bad stuff about them.
just a person

United States

#17 Aug 6, 2010
if youve ever known triva she is one of the most caring people in campwood she keeps to herself. i admit she throws a hell of a party. and i think the only reason shed even be considered for this list is because of chris whipkey. hes proud to anounce it but remember he likes being known as a man ho!.and as you say her ugly old ass. i hope to hell i look that good when im her age! get your shit together before you post it and call chris the ho not her!
just a person

United States

#18 Aug 7, 2010
somebody needs to get their slut list in check! brendli should be number one but everyone knows that amber prince should be number two. both victoria and veronica run a close 3rd. martha is a definate four.krissy jasmine and treva shouldnt even be on there and what ever happened to sidney that bitch invented this list along with brendli or should we say wanna be last names short, windham, rainwater, and craig. too low.for.any of those. definatly amber and kelly tiffany cox is damn sure on that list. you put them in order. my name hasnt ever been on there
Bullshhhhhhhh

Universal City, TX

#19 Aug 7, 2010
this is such bs why not just let these people live the lives they want it is no ones business who is first second or third everyone has faults and everyone also likes to have a good time besides what else is there in that town maybe they do it so it gives people like yall a reason to talk and have something to do. Two people can play the game
Krissy

Barksdale, TX

#20 Aug 7, 2010
I love u all lol
Jewels

Camp Wood, TX

#21 Aug 7, 2010
Triva nice?? lol...thats a good one! She is the nastiest drunkest hoe in town. And I am sorry that you hope you look like a skanky drunken hoe when you get old that smells of urine and cigarettes. Its sad that you dont have better goals for yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camp Wood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How uvalde women are 7 min Lol 12
easy way to get money 30 min old man 4
money vs love 35 min hard to decide 1
Fu()$ the cops of uvalde 3 hr alex Vasquez 9
Justin Esparza 3 hr Sasha 19
Let's play 11 hr Red 11
J.t. Morey Jan 6 Not a punk bich 4

Camp Wood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance