Joker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

What the hell campwood sux. Not only is it the most inbreed place ever, thats what makes fathers day so confusing.....lmao!!!!!! All the girls are major hoes and all the guys are all cracked out. So if thats good leave it to a local to say so.
nice girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2011

Well I met a wonderful man from campwood. He is perfect and I care for him too much. So I have no bad to say about campwood because its his home and im happy.
Jay

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

nice girl wrote:
Well I met a wonderful man from campwood. He is perfect and I care for him too much. So I have no bad to say about campwood because its his home and im happy.
Well I'm married to someone from there too! But we still cant stand that hell hole. The ppl there should be on Ripley Believe It Or Not being that there all TWO FACED. Thats interesting :)
Emily

Camp Wood, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

That's true campwood is a good place to live. It's just the people that live there. If we could just get along with everyone.
Juan Falcon

Camp Wood, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Judged:

Joker you can keep your ass out of Camp Wood and go back to that shit hole they call Dallas. I was born and raised here in Camp Wood so this is my town. I went all the way through school and graduated High School. I went to work in the oil field and have been in several countries and all over the states, theres no place like Camp Wood. I wouldnt trade the biggest mansion in Dallas for the worst lot or house in Camp Wood. You cant put a price on peace of mind or the relaxed way of life we live here in Casmp Wood. Our children can walk or ride their bikes to the store or to school. We got a beautiful river where it cost nothing to go swimming or bbq down at the river. People here still know how to hold the door open for other people and respect their elders, its called respect. Ive held the door open for people in Houston and other bigger cities and they look at you like your crazy but most people notice it and appreciate it. So stay where you dont even know who lives next door and have the door slammed in your face and fight them traffic jams and road rage. You can have that ill stay right here in Camp Wood and enjoy life while you keep up with the rat race. Good Luck and I hope not to see you in Camp Wood anytime soon. Remember the early bird gets the worm but the second rat gets the cheese.
Cmatt

Burke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

I lived in Camp wood from 1975 to 1986 It was a great time. I really enjoyed growing up there. I joined the military and moved on. I went back in 2000 and I was a little disappointed how the town looked like it started to fall apart. I haven't been back since because I am still in the military and currently stationed in Washington DC after living here for 5 yrs I wish I could go back to camp wood and live there. But I am afraid it would not be the same as it was before. I have a lot of great memories of that old town. I still call a few of my friends who live there so it keeps me informed.
LeAnn

Camp Wood, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Cmatt....it wouldn't be the same and you probably would be disappointed. I loved this little town when I was young, it was a blast to be in. Any small town will have the problems of gossiping, two-faced people and cliques....but, even big towns have that problem, it's just not as noticeable. We do have quite a few here that the town could do without, and of course the drug problem has been bad. When I was a kid, the most you had to worry about was beer parties down at thousand rock and smoking pot...man, that was fun. It used to be safe here, now you don't want to leave your doors unlocked and have to constantly be on watch for thieves. Not enough people appreciate the beauty of the place to try and keep it clean and looking nice, and the older ones who do can't keep up with it. Thanks for serving our country!! Stay safe!
Cmat

Burke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

Judged:

Thousand rock boy I remember that place. yeah I remeber you could leave your front wide open and leave the keys in your car when you ran into the the Craigs grocery store. The good old days and you are welcome and thank you for thanking me for serving in the military.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 28 of28
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Camp Wood Discussions

Search the Camp Wood Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Juan Aguinaga, Martha and David Zamora 19 min mc love 4
She is psycho 31 min been there 9
mona con su double wide load. 38 min vasquez 2
like someone 1 hr umm yea 7
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr LOL 21,095
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr What I say xoxo 16,794
looking for Melissa sanchez Fri looking out for rockie 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Camp Wood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Camp Wood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE