First Prev
of 2
Next Last
executive

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Aug 5, 2009
I don't understand why there are so many people trying to put down Camp Wood. It is a wonderful place with people that really care about you and will help you it you need it. So my question is are you so insecure or just feel so bad about yourself that you have to put other people down? Can't you say anything nice? Like the rivers are beautiful and clear or the people are kind. The only people that don't fit that criteria are the ones that have moved here and who wants them anyway. If you aren't happy with every aspect of this place then go home nobody asked you to come here. You move in from other places and try to change things. Well why did you move here to start with because once you change things it won't b the same
Jade

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Aug 5, 2009
I agree w/ u
avid reader

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Aug 5, 2009
I like camp wood. Its really just the people who make it miserable
THE MAN

Eagle Pass, TX

#4 Aug 7, 2009
I lived there for 21 years its not the same place the people from there are fine its the scum thats moved in to hide that make it look bad they need to go home or to jail.
TopBITCH

Corpus Christi, TX

#5 Aug 7, 2009
i sssooo agree dude!!!! ive lived here all my life the the only scum is the pieces of shit that move here
Anonymous

United States

#6 Jul 16, 2010
Campwood is a cool place but I wouldn't live here because anyone I date will be my cousin and okay ewww who would want to date their cousin
A person

United States

#7 Jul 27, 2010
I like campwood , can't wait tell I move here
Mustang

United States

#8 Jul 27, 2010
Campwood is cool but it a crazy little town
Silly girl

United States

#9 Jul 30, 2010
Is campwood always this crazy and wild?:\

Since: Jul 10

Abilene, TX

#10 Jul 30, 2010
Crazy Town!
Joker

United States

#11 Jul 30, 2010
Mustang wrote:
Campwood is cool but it a crazy little town
I agree alot of people talk stuff Then it goes all crazy
Jerk

United States

#12 Jul 31, 2010
Wild town :)
ruby

San Antonio, TX

#13 Aug 13, 2010
campwood is not that hot seen it did not like it at
all i should know what kind of sluts live their
Campwood

United States

#15 Aug 20, 2010
campwood is cool!!!!!!:)
Mishka

United States

#20 Oct 2, 2010
Beautiful place, we all take for granted.....if we didn't we would all enjoy it and not worry about what everyone talks about!!! As long as you know the truth, that's all that matters!!! Fudge 'em if they can't take a juke!!
Mishka

United States

#21 Oct 2, 2010
I meant joke!! Lol!!
MagicGipsee

D Hanis, TX

#22 Oct 9, 2010
dude, i LIVE in Camp Wood.. it may look nice, anbd the ppls are kind.. at first. get to know them, almost all are total bitches and aholes

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#23 Nov 5, 2010
MagicGipsee wrote:
dude, i LIVE in Camp Wood.. it may look nice, anbd the ppls are kind.. at first. get to know them, almost all are total bitches and aholes
I don't think its everyone, its just a select few that like to rag on people all the time. I love it here..alot of people here go out of their way to help you out and make you feel welcome.

Since: Nov 10

Austin, TX

#26 Nov 28, 2010
i love CW IT ROCK'S
jake parks

Camp Wood, TX

#27 Jun 23, 2011
just thought i would check out this site cuz erbody talks about it things like this are what makes this town look bad not the ppl that grew up here... but i agree the ones comin in and messin stuff up for erbody else need to go back where thay came from .......oh and y duz erbody hide behind a fake name if ur gonna put ppl down let them know whos doin it ....only reason i see that anyone would use a screen name is that thay r a lil bit of a pu$$y and dont wanna catch an a$$ whoopin from sumbody thay jus slanderd ...im not mouthin off just makein an observation ...
and if ur one of the new ppl

welcome to campwood texas
if the town dont sute u
you can leave the same way u showd up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camp Wood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girl at walmart mcdonalds 22 min Man 6
Martha Zamora 28 min mcnugget 6
Fatso Kelsie and Ugly tranny Melanyi 51 min power 7
lizette s. 1 hr Wright 15
forbidden love 1 hr hot4u 1
Another Murder 1 hr I c ur future 125
melissa tristan 1 hr to funny 10
Camp Wood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web