First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lately

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jan 20, 2013
Has anyone been to the new place Doll Haus that just opened? How is it?
fatchic

United States

#2 Jan 21, 2013
Expensive!! But, the workers are very friendly get your makeup done.
Cool

Ballwin, MO

#3 Jan 21, 2013
I haven't been in yet, but the store looks beautiful from the street. I'm really glad they are here!
hey

El Monte, CA

#4 Jan 21, 2013
fatchic wrote:
Expensive!! But, the workers are very friendly get your makeup done.
they do your makeup how much do they charge?
Home depot

Uvalde, TX

#5 Jan 21, 2013
Umm not expensive very reasonable prices. They have occasion dresses if that's what "expensive" means to you.. you should know your clothing brands cause they sell those dresses at dept stores and its not a everyday dress. Nice clothes nice store all together!
fatchic

United States

#6 Jan 21, 2013
hey wrote:
<quoted text>they do your makeup how much do they charge?
Not sure visit on 4 square Friday
Smiles

United States

#7 Jan 21, 2013
I went in looking for a party dress and found the prices to be very reasonable walked out spending 36 dollars for a cute dress. Went back later and found a top for 20. They're just what we needed a modern affordable cute store. Check it out. They have inexpensive make up and fragrances there to
sweet

Kenedy, TX

#8 Jan 21, 2013
I loved it.. I was there the other day and found the cuteist dress it was under 20 bucks. so I bought the dress, some jewelery and some make up for under 50 bucks.. so if this is expensive. yeah I guess if you compare it to walmart.. love the place the owner was so friendly.. I recomend it.
kitkat

United States

#9 Jan 22, 2013
I'm sure ya'll finding deals since they are having a sale. Or you people work there trying to make it look good I checked it out. Some stuff is reasonable I like the jewelry and makeup. Differently will take my daughter for a prom dress. The atmosphere is very nice.
Clear

San Antonio, TX

#10 Jan 22, 2013
if you have to ask how much anything is you can't afford it! I love that place it's like the stores they have in New York.Com pareing the staff at JULIAN"S this place is a lot better at customer service.
Cute Stuff

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Jan 22, 2013
I thought the store was cute, I bought a blazer for $45 which to me isn't expensive at all!! I don't live in Uvalde anymore so it's nice when I go down every once in awhile I can buy some cute clothes.

The only thing that is over priced is their jewelry, I see the same stuff at the store I work at for $9-12 and their prices are $25-35. Which to me is ridiculous but other than that I love the store!!
LolaJack

United States

#12 Jan 28, 2013
I had been meaning to stop by for a while now and finally made it in today and I'm very glad I did. They have very cute clothes and lovely fragrances with pricing for many budgets. The owner was very friendly and service oriented and made my shopping experience a very pleasant one.

My purchases today were a tweed blazer and a hand cream for $40-Not Bad!
Hun

United States

#13 Jan 29, 2013
The store sucks. Half you are probably employees there or the same person, the owner. It's half empty and the clothing is cheap because its POOR quality. I give it less than 2 years. They put way too much makeup on you and the girls that do makeup look like crap themselves.
Italian stallion

Uvalde, TX

#14 Jan 29, 2013
HUN.. Is an overweight heffer that has been battling the bulge all her miserable pathetic life. Stick to shopping at Walmart and five and dime places HUN. You are the kind of person that shouldn't step foot in a nice place and is the the typical ignorant person that always has to bash another person for making it. You belong in a trash bag..it suits you! Doll Haus is one of the many stores that stands out from the crowd in a good way! Lose the baby weight maybe you wouldn't be soo bitter!
Just asking

San Antonio, TX

#15 Jan 29, 2013
Who owns this place anyway?
happy

El Monte, CA

#16 Jan 30, 2013
I loved it! The clothes were at a reasonable price the colors were awesome, nice jewelry- i didn't check out the fragrances but....i'l definitely be going back soon!:) Hopefully next time i go they'll have heels!
IZZ

Uvalde, TX

#17 Jan 30, 2013
NO CLOTHES FITS ME THERE BRUHDA
RIGHT SIZE

Uvalde, TX

#18 Jan 31, 2013
well i dont think the owners are from here cause if they were they would know 95% of us women are obese. They have very beautiful clothes but they need something for us sexy size 16 cute in the face and thick in the waist women. this is why HUN probably gave a bad review, its ok HUN bed bath and Beyond got sheets to fit us right now!
Hun

Ballwin, MO

#19 Feb 1, 2013
Over weight? No not all, try a size 4! I don't like the store because the clothes are poor quality!! Why spend money on something that won't last? The owner is a stuck up fire crotch and "Italian stallion" - let me guess her husband? Aren't you a bit on the hefty side? Stick to hanging" out at the huddle and leave the real business to the rest.
stalker

San Antonio, TX

#20 Feb 1, 2013
I guess Hun is a stamper and once a Stamper always a Stamper and is probably mad cause they dont take food stamps there,go to Juliens or Bealls they might be able to help you out Stamper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camp Wood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Juan Aguinaga 29 min Pepe 13
uvalde. was told by many not such a great town. 30 min peaceful place 36
Snitches and Snitchys in Uvalde? 1 hr so true 3
older ladies looking hotter then young ones 2 hr Benny 4
Employment 2 hr stang 2
Looking for the best dark paranormal sites 5 hr hmm 3
Teens getting pregnant, are they doing it on pu... 5 hr loveme 9
More from around the web

Camp Wood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE