hrtyhg

Camp Wood, TX

#1 Feb 15, 2012
That Mexican girl that's with that white guy and they live by the bar... You should be ashamed if yourselves, it's not enuff that your to f'ed up to even raise your own kids, but now your dope dealing is killing people. I'm sure you make excuses to your self to make you feel better, but deep down you gotta know what f'ing losers you are... And everyone in town know your losers. Trash.
Local

United States

#2 Feb 16, 2012
Who died ? Where do these ppl live ?
musket

Azle, TX

#3 Feb 16, 2012
Some people never change, they dont care about their own kids much less anyone else. You are right, they are just trash
sheesh

Camp Wood, TX

#4 Feb 16, 2012
I know who your talking about, she works at the barn and he's always in there dealing his dope! Nasty people
lol

Carrizo Springs, TX

#5 Feb 17, 2012
The guys name is Shannon Hewit and the girls name is Sierra she is Dan Coxs wifes Daughter.
She is a Meth head and he is a pot head.
BLUE

Camp Wood, TX

#6 Feb 19, 2012
actually, the real trash is Everardo Hidalgo Hernandez, Erby, or better known as the Narc of Real county...He is the one that is bringing in the drugs, that he gets from the county, so that he can get a free ride, and get put into witness protection, and get a new life, that he definately does NOT deserve...
so the real issue should be with Real County, and why they protect this idiot so much..
yet he still proceeds to drive around, wreck vehicles, beat and rape women, get wired up, get money and drugs from the cops and on the streets, manupulate the system and people who do not know him, and yet he still smiles around town like he is actually a good pillar to the community...come on!!! Not so much! Camp Wood needs to come togeather and go to the courthouse and protest to have this asshole put away with his brother where he belongs. It all started 6 years ago, when he was caught at the post office, federal property, with an ounce of cocaine, with no other than...Don Gases sister...hmmmmmmm. That is when Vasques brought him in to help "clean up this town", yet all he has done is bring more trash, crime, weapons, drugs, offspring and hurt to this town, So dont bash on the sick, they are addicted, and Erby made them that way, without any regards to anyone except himself...He has KIDS in high school on this shit, i mean, seriously people! Something needs to be done about this guy, before he gets a new life, to mannipulate another innocent girl that will be his next victim...please!!! Prayers go out to the family, and talking on topix about the family is very very disrespectfull, he has kids ya know.
gytst

Camp Wood, TX

#8 Feb 20, 2012
Yea, I heard Erby stole a car and sold it to Greg, what a piece of trash...to do that to his own family. And guess what?? The cops wont do a thing about it like always. Its just way to obvious that hes a narc...they dont hide it very well.Hey, REAL COUNTRY>>>WERE TIRED OF YOUR LITTLE PIECE OF CRAP NARC!! DO SOMETHING ABOUT HIM ALREADY BEFORE YOU GET A MAJOR LAWSUIT ON YOUR BUTTS! Cause hes gonna hurt someone eventually, and it will be a helpless female, cause thats how he is...a true coward.
jester

Camp Wood, TX

#9 Feb 20, 2012
I agree with BLUE on most things, but i disagree with addiction being a sickness. Thats a choice. when they decided that drugs were more important than their kids, they became trash.
hggfghyg

Barksdale, TX

#10 Feb 21, 2012
We should all get together and run erby out of town treat him the same way he treats females and see if he likes it hes a punk he has no friends he hides from the mexican mafia because hes a snitch. Im sure no one would care if we all did.
hmmm

Camp Wood, TX

#11 Feb 21, 2012
Well if it was a bad batch of drugs that killed someone maybe they will sell to more of the low lifes in camp wood and thin out the users and clean up the town alittle.
hggfghyg

Barksdale, TX

#12 Feb 22, 2012
I may not do drugs or like drugs but thats peoples familly your talking about if i knew your name id beat your as* for sayin that stupid shi* hmmm
Yeah

Mineral, TX

#13 Feb 22, 2012
Who overdosed anyway
lol

Carrizo Springs, TX

#14 Feb 22, 2012
Yeah wrote:
Who overdosed anyway
Probably Talking about Kenny White.
abc123

Barksdale, TX

#15 Feb 22, 2012
you sure he overdosed? heard it was something different. surely an autopsy would have been done if drugs were suspected. think he was trying to turn his life around. people need to make sure they know what they are talking about before starting rumors about people. remember he has kids and family that could read this stuff. people need to think about the hurt they could cause if this is not true. how would you feel if it was your kids? one of these days your mouth is going to cause a lot of trouble and hopefully you will be on the receiving end. think about stuff before you open your mouth. your posting can be traced and it is a lot easier than you think. basically what you are doing is accusing someone of murder. one of these days all you people who post crap on this site will face the consequences of your actions and for every action there IS a reaction. instead of stirring the crap why don't you try to make the life of his kids better or help your neighbor. GOD has plans for all of us, including your ignorant ass.
murder

Camp Wood, TX

#16 Feb 22, 2012
abc123 wrote:
you sure he overdosed? heard it was something different. surely an autopsy would have been done if drugs were suspected. think he was trying to turn his life around. people need to make sure they know what they are talking about before starting rumors about people. remember he has kids and family that could read this stuff. people need to think about the hurt they could cause if this is not true. how would you feel if it was your kids? one of these days your mouth is going to cause a lot of trouble and hopefully you will be on the receiving end. think about stuff before you open your mouth. your posting can be traced and it is a lot easier than you think. basically what you are doing is accusing someone of murder. one of these days all you people who post crap on this site will face the consequences of your actions and for every action there IS a reaction. instead of stirring the crap why don't you try to make the life of his kids better or help your neighbor. GOD has plans for all of us, including your ignorant ass.
who murdered someone? Who mentioned names for that matter?
hmmm

Camp Wood, TX

#17 Feb 23, 2012
If parents are abusing drugs and they don't want their kids reading about it they should clean themselves up. Reading it on this site or in the newspaper when they are arrested what's the difference.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camp Wood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Orlando Aguilar 10 min Hello 1
Joann Sample Gaytan 14 min odie 1
chelsea lara and stephanie bocanegra fight 16 min jarmiah 13
City Employees 16 min Info 20
Who are you in Christ 24 min blessed 50
Rigo and nicole guerra 1 hr Jenny 1
RATfugio Delgado 1 hr scientologist 19

Camp Wood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance