oil field mafia coming to town

Posted in the Camp Wood Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
oil field mafia

Bellevue, WA

#1 Jan 26, 2013
ready to get to know uvalde tx needing info where all the single ladies hang out
STFU

United States

#2 Jan 26, 2013
With your dam momma
Lol

Crystal City, TX

#3 Jan 26, 2013
Lmfao!! Too funny!!
oil field mafia

Bellevue, WA

#4 Jan 26, 2013
jeoulous or what pissed offf everybody has a right to go and party and get to know all the single mamies in uvalde texas and it will bout 40 to 45 of us hanging out at ur club
tax payer

United States

#5 Jan 26, 2013
thats just great we got the puss a$$ed mexican wana be`s now we got oilfield trash wanna be tuffs.maybe yall kill each other
oil field mafia

Bellevue, WA

#6 Jan 26, 2013
we just wanna go party and get to know single ladies any body we dont cause problems we dont want married ladies we respect them
just saying

Eagle Pass, TX

#7 Jan 26, 2013
like there's much to do here! And if u do get with these so called "mamis" before u know it their either cheating on their bf/husbands with y'all. Ain't nobody got time for that trust me then your stuck with "uvalde drama" on you. Nobody wants that so called "hating" on them. So you wanna really do something just spend your free time or days off in SA.:)
Yes I hate this town as you can tell. So yes I'm planning to move 3 yrs was too damn long here already.
But hey I could be wrong(doubt it)maybe you will have fun here and find "hot mamis" lol
astraightman

Carrizo Springs, TX

#8 Jan 26, 2013
Do you do dudes?
iycuch

Crystal City, TX

#9 Jan 26, 2013
Lonestar 2night
Babyqirl

United States

#10 Jan 27, 2013
how old are yall shit cause i got homegirls who single let me know whats up mafia
oil field mafia

Bellevue, WA

#11 Jan 27, 2013
hey baby girl the average age is between 22 to 40 and were all cool dont want no trouble just want to have fun we respect all women
Oilman

San Antonio, TX

#12 Jan 28, 2013
Hey OFM, bring it on down to uvalde. We needs some excitement up in here. This town be boring but we can get together and party, take all the baby dolls away from the locals.
SimplySweet

Corpus Christi, TX

#13 Jan 28, 2013
oil field mafia wrote:
hey baby girl the average age is between 22 to 40 and were all cool dont want no trouble just want to have fun we respect all women
so when are you guys coming down and where are y'all gna hang out??
put me in coach

Dallas, TX

#14 Jan 28, 2013
Lmfao
oil field mafia

Bellevue, WA

#15 Jan 28, 2013
dam it boy we ain't that way we were guna go down this past weekend but we felt not needed in uvalde so we went to del rio they have some pretty good clubs down there but yell we can probably go this coming weekend i will let u know
oil field mafia

Bellevue, WA

#16 Jan 28, 2013
hey simply sweet like i was saying we were gunna go this past weekend but we felt not wanted in uvalde so we past thru there and headed to del rio but maybe this coming weekend i will let u know
whatever

United States

#17 Jan 28, 2013
oil field mafia wrote:
hey simply sweet like i was saying we were gunna go this past weekend but we felt not wanted in uvalde so we past thru there and headed to del rio but maybe this coming weekend i will let u know
come on we be waiting for u . U think u come here humiliate our raza u will find out. It's just A fair iwarnig. U guys think ur the shit . I bet u anything we will run out of plastic bags
janie

Bellevue, WA

#18 Jan 28, 2013
people here in uvalde r a holes dont worry guys come on over us single ladies will b waiting for u all and ready to paaarrttyy and thats good that u all respectful i hope its true
SimplySweet

Uvalde, TX

#19 Jan 28, 2013
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
come on we be waiting for u . U think u come here humiliate our raza u will find out. It's just A fair iwarnig. U guys think ur the shit . I bet u anything we will run out of plastic bags
no need in getting hostile Lol if you ask me that's what this town needs hardworking respectful MEN. We have a bucnch of lazy ass guys looking for us girls to support them! Why do you think there's so many single women in this town. And before you go off and say that were money hungry bitches wanting these guys to spend money on us let me just tell you I'm more then capable of buying my own drinks the whole night! Sometimes all a girl wants is the company of an adult male to sit and talk and have some drinks with without feeling like we have to sleep with them at the end of the night.
babyqirl

El Monte, CA

#21 Jan 28, 2013
alright yall comeing this weekend , where u wanna meet at and thats cool bout the age

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camp Wood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
la bustamantes have bugz 2 hr Lee 5
Kimberly Rodriguez/Weibrand 4 hr confused 12
Uvalde city/county employees on social media on... 7 hr Concerned 1
Patricia rivas 7 hr true 4
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 8 hr Sniffers 647
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 8 hr Release farts 830
Realtor 17 hr Hih 2
More from around the web

Camp Wood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]