concerned

Ballwin, MO

#1 Jan 22, 2013
My dog came up missing today, he is around one year's old. A light caramel brown color, wearing a blue collar. Has anyone seen him?
concerned

Ballwin, MO

#2 Jan 22, 2013
He also has white on his chest and paws
kyl_stvns

United States

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Your dog is dead!!!
Concerned

San Antonio, TX

#4 Feb 1, 2013
So is your mama B***H!,
r u shure

United States

#5 Feb 13, 2013
That Rachel G didn't eat it
r u shure

United States

#6 Feb 13, 2013
She looking hungry
dog knapper

Round Rock, TX

#7 Feb 18, 2013
concerned wrote:
He also has white on his chest and paws
I got your dog and i want 10 million dollars in quarters and put them in seperate coffee cans and a pair of your abuelitas under or the dog gets it , and dont make me wait cuz each day that goes by ? i am pulling his nails off one at a time and I will let my kitty cat rape it . You have been warned . And dump the money at devils hollow at midnight friday night or the dog gets it .
Hmmmm

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Feb 18, 2013
Thats just WRONG on every level! Dog Knapper...your a complete heartless idiot!
Lol

San Antonio, TX

#9 Feb 18, 2013
dog knapper wrote:
<quoted text>I got your dog and i want 10 million dollars in quarters and put them in seperate coffee cans and a pair of your abuelitas under or the dog gets it , and dont make me wait cuz each day that goes by ? i am pulling his nails off one at a time and I will let my kitty cat rape it . You have been warned . And dump the money at devils hollow at midnight friday night or the dog gets it .
that was funny thanks for the laugh
concerned

Castroville, TX

#11 Feb 18, 2013
Omg well I found my dog the same night, but dog knapper that shit was pretty funny thanks for making me laugh
dog knapper

Round Rock, TX

#12 Feb 18, 2013
concerned wrote:
My dog came up missing today, he is around one year's old. A light caramel brown color, wearing a blue collar. Has anyone seen him?
tick tock tick tock the dogs tail is coming off if I dont get my 10 mil you pinche puto . tick tock tick tock I will skin his tail like if i were stripping some copper wire to sale
Lol

San Antonio, TX

#13 Feb 18, 2013
dog knapper wrote:
<quoted text>tick tock tick tock the dogs tail is coming off if I dont get my 10 mil you pinche puto . tick tock tick tock I will skin his tail like if i were stripping some copper wire to sale
ok now that was just dumb
hondowlssuck

Round Rock, TX

#14 Feb 19, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>ok now that was just dumb
hey I got a ? why is it most of people the people mainly mexicans and hispanics talk with the shhhh for example chorizo ? they say shorisho or shingado , its the funniest thing ever , I was visiting people with a friend who is from there and we went to his families cookout and they or 90% of them talked like that then went to few of my friends buddys houses and same thing . no tes shhingando vavosho hahaha stupid azes hahah kinda ugh like ugh YOU !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camp Wood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
h.e.b. 23 min Hottie 2
uvalde fire marshall picadillo 2 hr realists 23
shelby pg again 2 hr milf 10
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 3 hr Ray 571
Paul moreno r.I.p 3 hr tony 12
connie perez 4 hr ugh 14
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr Big bad john 18,553
•••
•••
•••

Camp Wood Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Camp Wood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Camp Wood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Camp Wood