verbal abuse
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TIRED OF IT

East Bernard, TX

#1 Oct 3, 2008
DO YOU THINK A MAN CONSTANTLY VERBALLY ABUSING SOMEONE LEAVES AN EMOTIONAL SCAR? I AM SO TIRED OF IT? SOME TIMES I WISH HE WERE DEAD
get help

United States

#2 Oct 3, 2008
TIRED OF IT wrote:
DO YOU THINK A MAN CONSTANTLY VERBALLY ABUSING SOMEONE LEAVES AN EMOTIONAL SCAR? I AM SO TIRED OF IT? SOME TIMES I WISH HE WERE DEAD
yes it sure does verbal and emotional abuse is just as powerful as physical abuse,,, there is places u can go for help.
princessa

Northbrook, IL

#3 Oct 3, 2008
yes, i belive that hurts more then him hitting you..get out run..he is not the only man on this earth..get out!!
TIRED OF IT

East Bernard, TX

#4 Oct 3, 2008
WE WERE AT WALMART AND HE DID IT IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY IM SURE YALL WILL HERE ABOUT IT ON TOPIX

Since: Oct 08

Uvalde

#5 Oct 3, 2008
TIRED OF IT wrote:
DO YOU THINK A MAN CONSTANTLY VERBALLY ABUSING SOMEONE LEAVES AN EMOTIONAL SCAR? I AM SO TIRED OF IT? SOME TIMES I WISH HE WERE DEAD
Yes get out, and if you have kids do it faster they learn it is ok for them to do the same to ether their wifes or to you. There are men out in Uvalde that will love you and resepct you for what you are
get help

United States

#6 Oct 3, 2008
what is this person to you,, did you make a report you need to make incident reports with UPD so, if this escalates you can file charges on him
been there

Austin, TX

#7 Oct 3, 2008
Life is way too short... If he doesn't respect you, then it's over.. Sounds like you have a big decision to make. Be strong! Remember, we make ourselves happy.. Unfortunately, many of us expect for someone to do it for us. Then we realize how much time we've wasted. No one deserves to be mistreated and the truth is there absolutely no reason to put up with any kind of abuse.
TIRED OF IT

East Bernard, TX

#8 Oct 3, 2008
HE KEEPS SAYING IT IS BECAUSE HE JUST GETS MAD AND THAT WORDS JUST COME OUT OF HIS MOUTH. BUT DAMN I AM SO TIRED OF IT. HE DOESNT HIT ME. BUT I HAVE BEEN HIT BEFORE AND HE KNOWS THIS SO HE SCREAMS IN MY FACE AND ACTS LIKE HE IS GONNA DO IT. I THINK HE GETS A THRILL OUT OF SCARING ME. I THINK THE VERBAL ABUSE IS WORSE THAN PHYSICAL
TIRED OF IT

East Bernard, TX

#9 Oct 3, 2008
HUSBAND
in same boat

East Bernard, TX

#10 Oct 3, 2008
im in the same boat but he doesnt do it in public. in front of people he acts like he is so nice. but any little thing blows him over the edge. like today i forgot the babys milk for daycare and he blew up. comeon there was an heb like 2 blocks away. then when he calms down he just expected me to get over it. but i cant. but right now he is kissing my ass. im sure tomm will be a different story. be strong if he is acting like if he is gonna hit you one day he just might.
get help

United States

#11 Oct 3, 2008
Domestic violence is all about power and control you as a victim need to know that there is nothing you can do to change him if he has an anger problem maybe he needs to get help and let me tell you if he doesn't want to change he won't domestic violence whether it is physical, verbal, emotional and sexual abuse it is still a crime and there is help for u
swear

Austin, TX

#12 Oct 3, 2008
Let me guess.. the typical mexican machismo! Always has to be in control and makes sure his woman feels intimidated.

Since: Oct 08

Uvalde

#13 Oct 3, 2008
TIRED OF IT wrote:
HE KEEPS SAYING IT IS BECAUSE HE JUST GETS MAD AND THAT WORDS JUST COME OUT OF HIS MOUTH. BUT DAMN I AM SO TIRED OF IT. HE DOESNT HIT ME. BUT I HAVE BEEN HIT BEFORE AND HE KNOWS THIS SO HE SCREAMS IN MY FACE AND ACTS LIKE HE IS GONNA DO IT. I THINK HE GETS A THRILL OUT OF SCARING ME. I THINK THE VERBAL ABUSE IS WORSE THAN PHYSICAL
It is a control thing, you need to control the situation by leaving. Noone should treat you like even more so your spouce, you two are suppost to be partners. get you and any kids you might have and leave.
TIRED OF IT

East Bernard, TX

#14 Oct 3, 2008
DR JEKEL, HE JUST SENT ME FLOWERS TO WORKS AND SAID HE WAS SORRY. IM SO CONFUSED. WE HAVE ONLY BEEN MARRIED FOR 6 MONTHS.
yea

Irving, TX

#15 Oct 3, 2008
swear wrote:
Let me guess.. the typical mexican machismo! Always has to be in control and makes sure his woman feels intimidated.
Absolutely! He's a bully and he's making you his victim!! You need to run because it's a thin line between love and hate and if you already are wishing he was dead...not a good sign. Get out while you can.
get help

United States

#16 Oct 3, 2008
well if the honeymoon over, maybe you just need to be careful.... the national domestic Violence # is 1-800-799-7233

Since: Sep 08

United States

#17 Oct 3, 2008
They always say they are sorry...
until the next time....
I have been married for 18 yrs now....
let me tell you....
I have been there, physical, emotional, verbal, and yes sexual abuse and I know when u say you have had enough! Look at me 18 yrs now!
I did leave him earlier this year and yes he has changed for the better, but I just am not in love with him anymore. Whatever little love I did have for him....died! He asked me to come back to him for the kids sake cause I do have kids....yes my kids were hurting cause they didnt have me around all the time....and out of pity I went back to him....! I do love him as the father of my kids, but that is where it stops! I used to love this man like crazy....never wanted anyone else in my life. Then something happened to me last yr. Someone made me realize that women shouldn't be treated like dirt, especially when you have him on a pedestal....
So yes I got the courage to leave him....
It did him really good, but it's a little too late for me now.
Believe me, I was scared as hell to leave because I thought he would find me and kick my *ss but he didnt do it. It took him time to see what wrong he had done to me. I only wanted this man to change years ago, now how am I suppose to live when I am living a lie. I am back with him and dont even love him....I am the only one hurting....all because I put my kids first!
You say your only 6 months into your marraige....
that is how it starts.....he hasnt hit you yet, But He Will!
Right now you can still leave him and find people who can help you because there is help and seems to me like you have lots of help on here already...
Good Luck!
I am still coping with how I am living!
I wish it hadn't turned out this way!
party girl

Irving, TX

#18 Oct 3, 2008
i've been there and didn't leave for a long long time. i thought i was making it better by staying and doing everything he wanted, but you can never please them. i finally left but my daughter is emotionally scarred from the abuse. I will never forgive myself for not leaving sooner. It happens with Hispanics and Anglos alike. Men who are insecure make themselves feel better by putting us down. It is just as bad at being hit. GET OUT! He will NOT change, EVER. Don't buy that BS that i did and keep going back.
yea

Irving, TX

#19 Oct 3, 2008
It's funny and sad at the same time. All of these women that post these entries (see also "what women want") and we all talk about how we were unhappy in our marriages/relationships. Some of us want to leave, some of us have left, some of us went back. It all has the same result in the end though. We don't love these men anymore. It's just gone. Why do you think that is? You know, if you're a man reading all of these postings us women have made, here is a good lesson to be learned. If you're the type of man that we all have been complaining about, this is you're time to change. If you still have your woman in your life, treat her right and respect her because otherwise in the end you WILL lose her. She might not ever have the courage to leave you but you'll have lost her. The love DOES go away. BELIEVE THAT. All of these men that end up getting left behind end up wanting these women back. So here in actuality are women that have gone through it or are going through it. What better place to learn your mistakes before you make them.

Since: Oct 08

Uvalde

#20 Oct 3, 2008
yummm wrote:
I am the only one hurting....all because I put my kids first!
Your not the only one hurting Your kids know when something is wrong and they suffer silently out of not knowing if the actions for the father is the way life is. Kids raised in a violent marriages normally turn violent or look in to people that have violent tendencies towards them. Any of you in a violent relationships if you are the only victims, on average not only do they abuse you they will most likely abuse the kids and the kids will only think that is normal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camp Wood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Delyndaaa treviņo 3 min Only1 6
Ali perez 54 min BigBrown 13
Nat Raquel Flores 59 min BigBrown 17
Why do men rev their engine? (Oct '12) 1 hr Micro 36
Blue jeep guy who offered me a ride 1 hr Mad 8
Savannah ontiveros 2 hr Daddy 2
Emmy salas 2 hr Lol 3

Camp Wood Jobs

Personal Finance

Camp Wood Mortgages