Who is following the Jodi Arias trial?

Who is following the Jodi Arias trial?

Posted in the Camp Wood Forum

watching

Houston, TX

#1 Jan 30, 2013
It's a fatal attraction thing. She went nuts when he did'nt want her anymore. She literally sliced and diced her ex-boyfriend. He's dead and they want to send her to death row
wtf

Uvalde, TX

#2 Jan 30, 2013
watching wrote:
It's a fatal attraction thing. She went nuts when he did'nt want her anymore. She literally sliced and diced her ex-boyfriend. He's dead and they want to send her to death row
where was this at? Now that's one crazy bitch for you!
yep

Houston, TX

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Its on TV. Watch Nancy Grace Mysteries on chan 37.
wtf

Uvalde, TX

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Yeah I googled it. Lol that's crazy talk about fatal attraction!
lol

Houston, TX

#5 Jan 30, 2013
They exist! Don't play around with people's feeling
lol

Uvalde, TX

#6 Jan 30, 2013
lol wrote:
They exist! Don't play around with people's feeling
no kidding, I've been single for awhile and after reading this I don't think I'm getting with anyone anytime soon!
haha

Colorado Springs, CO

#7 Jan 30, 2013
are you talkin how she stabbed him more than 2o times and then slit his throat from ear to ear and then took a photo of him (what was left of him)while she was cheesing
yup

Uvalde, TX

#8 Jan 30, 2013
haha wrote:
are you talkin how she stabbed him more than 2o times and then slit his throat from ear to ear and then took a photo of him (what was left of him)while she was cheesing
that would be the one, she's one Crazy bitch! Lol
watcha

Houston, TX

#9 Jan 30, 2013
she had sex with him and took pictures of it them she stabbed 29 times slit his throat and shot him in the face too.
wondering

Corbin, KY

#10 Feb 7, 2013
Does anyone think she is a lying nympho
feel sorry for her

Houston, TX

#11 Feb 7, 2013
I blame on her parents. She was abused all her life. It's sad she took out all her anger on this guy.She has been diagnosed with multiple personality disorder.
wiggles

Mccoy, CO

#12 Feb 7, 2013
Thats just the bullsh*t the defense is going to use to try to make people feel sorry for her! Every time a girl kills someone they try to use the I was raped or abused card like casey anthony! She is a dangerous stalker who if you make her mad and she dont get ther way she will dismember you! She was a nyphomaniac the day after she killed her boyfried she drove to go see her new boyfriend! Not even one day after he is dead she already has a new boyfriend? She just uses men with her p*ssy to get what she wants! She killed him beacuse he diddnt want to be with her anymore and was going to take a newgirl to vacation in mexico! When he told arias he wasnt going to take her she got so mad she butchered him in a murderous rage! Then she is trying to look like her lawyer that is creepy! She deserves the death penalty she will kill againg!
feel sorry for her

Houston, TX

#13 Feb 8, 2013
I'm just saying she did'nt have a normal childhood. I don't think she would have done something like this. Of course all the evedience shows she did it in cold blood. Premated murder is what happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camp Wood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Uvalde cops 41 min Just driving by 16
Spots banquet 1 hr Tatortots 1
Hello Aurora 2 hr Bigger Psycho 1
Our President Trump is cutting Foodstamps 3 hr Jan 6
Juan Aguinaga y Martha Z. 3 hr Imelda 2
Girl who drives singlecab rt 4 hr JJD 3
New in town Apr 23 Bluebonnet 1

Camp Wood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance