So how many people actually live in Camp wood?

Posted in the Camp Wood Forum

Wondering

Columbus, OH

#1 Jan 26, 2012
I see so many people in here with different locatons under their name. So how many actually live there in Camp wood?
hmmm

Camp Wood, TX

#2 Apr 1, 2012
Well if you would really like to know how many people live in Camp Wood come when they have the free food lines. And you can count the cars in line. Most of the town is in the line. Sorry I'm not in the line so you won't be counting me.
lmao

Waco, TX

#3 Jun 10, 2012
hmmm wrote:
Well if you would really like to know how many people live in Camp Wood come when they have the free food lines. And you can count the cars in line. Most of the town is in the line. Sorry I'm not in the line so you won't be counting me.
too funny. and yes most will be in free food lines and 98% are on welfare and too drugged up to get real jobs
Wondering

Columbus, OH

#4 Jun 11, 2012
Funny, how true.
seenitall

Camp Wood, TX

#5 Jun 11, 2012
If there were more jobs available there wouldn't be as many in that line but C W s pay scale is still in the 1950s and the rich take advantage of the poor by paying way less than what the job should pay and the poor. Take it because they are hungry SHAME on the rich
seenitall

Camp Wood, TX

#6 Jun 11, 2012
Barbara Nelson and Danny Davis are two of the worst ones about taking advantage of poor people or people who are down on their luck wish the shoe was on the other foot and see how they like it. They hide in this small town so they can act like big shots because the real world would eat them up
out

Abilene, TX

#7 Jun 11, 2012
seenitall wrote:
Barbara Nelson and Danny Davis are two of the worst ones about taking advantage of poor people or people who are down on their luck wish the shoe was on the other foot and see how they like it. They hide in this small town so they can act like big shots because the real world would eat them up
You got THAT right!!!!!!!!!!
seenitall

Camp Wood, TX

#9 Jun 13, 2012
out wrote:
<quoted text> You got THAT right!!!!!!!!!!
Out have you ever had any dealings with either one of them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camp Wood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white exterra.... 25 min White Exterra 3
jordan winston 38 min jose 11
Martha Zamora 1 hr nuggets 7
raid in campwood hills 7 hr truth 21
bbw Jan 25 Beto 6
What happened to Dori Jan 24 Whatsup 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jan 23 Farts 771
Camp Wood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web