So how many people actually live in Camp wood?

Posted in the Camp Wood Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Wondering

Burke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

I see so many people in here with different locatons under their name. So how many actually live there in Camp wood?
hmmm

Camp Wood, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

Well if you would really like to know how many people live in Camp Wood come when they have the free food lines. And you can count the cars in line. Most of the town is in the line. Sorry I'm not in the line so you won't be counting me.
lmao

Waco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

hmmm wrote:
Well if you would really like to know how many people live in Camp Wood come when they have the free food lines. And you can count the cars in line. Most of the town is in the line. Sorry I'm not in the line so you won't be counting me.
too funny. and yes most will be in free food lines and 98% are on welfare and too drugged up to get real jobs
Wondering

Burke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Funny, how true.
seenitall

Camp Wood, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

If there were more jobs available there wouldn't be as many in that line but C W s pay scale is still in the 1950s and the rich take advantage of the poor by paying way less than what the job should pay and the poor. Take it because they are hungry SHAME on the rich
seenitall

Camp Wood, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Barbara Nelson and Danny Davis are two of the worst ones about taking advantage of poor people or people who are down on their luck wish the shoe was on the other foot and see how they like it. They hide in this small town so they can act like big shots because the real world would eat them up
out

Abilene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

seenitall wrote:
Barbara Nelson and Danny Davis are two of the worst ones about taking advantage of poor people or people who are down on their luck wish the shoe was on the other foot and see how they like it. They hide in this small town so they can act like big shots because the real world would eat them up
You got THAT right!!!!!!!!!!
seenitall

Camp Wood, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

out wrote:
<quoted text> You got THAT right!!!!!!!!!!
Out have you ever had any dealings with either one of them

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Camp Wood Discussions

Search the Camp Wood Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
i lost her 35 min omg 11
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr nina roth 21,319
cathy gonzalez 1 hr truth 8
Juan @ mcdonalds 1 hr juan 28
Karla Sheedy The Meth Head (May '13) 1 hr Happy She Gone 35
umh 5 hr pienca shut it 11
Torn between two woman 6 hr TRUTH 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Camp Wood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000