ksat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

Saw them at the plaza. Any one know why?
OMG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

Judged:

ksat wrote:
Saw them at the plaza. Any one know why?
There always have to be a stup*d person asking the stup*dest question when the gossip is all around town and of course on here top*x!!!! You took your time to make a top*x about it,maybe you need to give yourself time to get a JOB!!!!!!!!!!
Lol

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

Yes it was
Stupid Gossiper

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

OMG wrote:
<quoted text>There always have to be a stup*d person asking the stup*dest question when the gossip is all around town and of course on here top*x!!!! You took your time to make a top*x about it,maybe you need to give yourself time to get a JOB!!!!!!!!!!
This is Topix, people will always ask stupid questions, give wrong information, and gossip. It will never change, so why are you getting yourself all worked up? Don't like it on here? Then don't come on here. Simple. And for all you know this person may have a JOB.. Who cares.. Oh wait.. You do. We all come on Topix for gossip.. Or info on what's going on in town or the surrounding area.. It will never change, so calm down and let us be. Ignore us if you have to, you don't have to put your two cents worth, really, we don't mind. You aren't going to change a thing on this topic or any other one, ever, honest.
Yes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

Yes, I know why.
truth

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

OMG

Uvalde, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

SO SAD....
a friend

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

I think she was with Pancho Mendoza. I speculate it was he who killed her. The news reported an 80 year old man.
Gringo law

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

What is so news worthy here? A mexican shot and killed anothe mexican. Not hardly front page news in south Texas anymore.
crazies

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

your just jealous cause its not about a dam "GRINGO" like you.. stuped ass!!
well

Uvalde, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

FYI have you ever seen on television that most serial killers and rapist are GRINGOS!!!!!
gringosstimnk

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Judged:

well wrote:
FYI have you ever seen on television that most serial killers and rapist are GRINGOS!!!!!
or they shoot thier parents cause dont get attention or shoot up schools , and yes most all serial killers are white , and if you look up the sick twisted ones like the ones that fck boys and kill them or some sick shit like kill their victim then eat them ? yes its the blue eyed devil , its in thier blood at anytime to snap and do some sht like that .
uvalde vs san anto

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

we've gor the san antonio news casters here in uvalde twice for 2 horrible homicides. diz little town is gettin alot of BAD attention now!!!
Damn

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2012

a friend wrote:
I think she was with Pancho Mendoza. I speculate it was he who killed her. The news reported an 80 year old man.
Ughhhh.... Dumb B*tch!! It was her ex husband that just got outta prison then he tried killing himself after... If u dnt know s*it then stfu!! Get the f*ck outta here h*e! Trying to start more rumors..
bill

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

...what time?
kit kat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

bill wrote:
...what time?
This topix was January
fact

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

This is Topix, people will always ask stupid questions, give wrong information, and gossip. It will never change, so why are you getting yourself all worked up? Don't like it on here?
peace

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Why don't you people let them test in peace!!!!!
system

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

This topix was so January
Oscar

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

well wrote:
racist

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Camp Wood Discussions

Search the Camp Wood Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Destiny vanmeter 22 min Haters 21
miranda reyna and boonie? 1 hr Ok Kim 3
Jail bait gets you a cell mate 1 hr Novalesverga 1
Bars 1 hr low lifes 4
Juan A @ mcdonalds 2 hr patty 19
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 hr Defiant1 21,531
betos 4 hr sparky830 16
•••
•••
•••
•••

Camp Wood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Camp Wood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE