Camp Wood Smokehouse
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Raw Food

Camp Wood, TX

#1 Feb 10, 2013
Got my first and last burger at the Smokehouse in Camp Wood, Texas. It was half raw. The fries where half raw. The meat was old its not fresh.
grlpwr

Kerrville, TX

#2 Feb 10, 2013
Where's the camp wood smoke house??
Girl

Lockhart, TX

#3 Feb 12, 2013
The smoke house is the store just outside of town going towards uvalde ive been inxthere a few times and the owner guy irritates me i cant just go in and shop he follows me it really creeps me out and the so called fresh meat in the display case is frizen and thawed as they need it the jerky i bought there tasted nasty and old! I will not go back to that store!
Strange

Utopia, TX

#4 Feb 13, 2013
I love the smoke house my husband and I eat their burgers frequently and never had a problem the "chips" are different but not bad. And they by far have my favorite jerky. sorry you had a bad experience but we enjoy it and my mother in law gets one of their rotisserie chickens every week
hairyfood

Camp Wood, TX

#5 Mar 4, 2013
Well I don't mind having my burger a little under cooked. It's getting it with hair in it. Sunday ordered my burger and the woman didn't have a hair net or cap on while she was cooking. You can see her cooking at the stove and there is not cap on her head. UGH!!!
Girl

Camp Wood, TX

#6 Mar 8, 2013
There are a lot of things going on at that store no hair net while cooking is not the worst!
wondering

Camp Wood, TX

#7 Mar 8, 2013
Girl wrote:
There are a lot of things going on at that store no hair net while cooking is not the worst!
Can you tell us whats going on at that place. Want to know the latest.
Strange

Mountain Home, TX

#8 Mar 10, 2013
An one who has ever done buiness with Charlie and sons deer proccessing knows how awesome his sausage and jerky taste. And you probably lnow that Charlie went to work for Carl giving him all his clientel not long after deer season ended Carl cut Charlies hours forcing him to quit and find a job so he could pay his bills. Now isnt it strange that Carls stuff tatse like Charlies ? How do you think that could be when charlies sausage and jerkys recipts were an unshared family secret?
just saying

United States

#9 Mar 11, 2013
We drove by there one night and that chick Angie who is supposed to be getting married to Roland was real friendly with GIGi the city guy. And a friend of mine said that they meet up at Chugs too and in City Hall. They better hope that his wife don't find out!!
Rafter

Lockhart, TX

#10 Mar 11, 2013
Ha, I thought she was screwing Josue. Maybe both, HELL I'm from her home town Iraan and she was a bad druggie and would bang anyone no matter their age. Yes I have heard of the names of these guys, they use to play ball with her uncle. She always running her mouth and lies, lies, so much.
wondering

Camp Wood, TX

#11 Mar 11, 2013
Rafter wrote:
Ha, I thought she was screwing Josue. Maybe both, HELL I'm from her home town Iraan and she was a bad druggie and would bang anyone no matter their age. Yes I have heard of the names of these guys, they use to play ball with her uncle. She always running her mouth and lies, lies, so much.
This isn't a topic about who angie is screwing. Its about Camp wood Smokehouse.
txsweets

Camp Wood, TX

#12 Mar 11, 2013
just saying wrote:
We drove by there one night and that chick Angie who is supposed to be getting married to Roland was real friendly with GIGi the city guy. And a friend of mine said that they meet up at Chugs too and in City Hall. They better hope that his wife don't find out!!
His wife? Doesn't she leave him several times a year for other men?
Really?

Camp Wood, TX

#13 Mar 11, 2013
This is the wife and you might know where I reside at the moment since you think you know so much about my life. I'd love for you to come over and repeat your comment to me personally, just to make sure I read you correctly. GFY.....
Strange

Mountain Home, TX

#14 Mar 12, 2013
If yall want to talk about who angie is screwing make your own topic lol this one is for tue smokehouse! Anyone have anything else to say about the smoke house?
UGH

Camp Wood, TX

#15 Mar 29, 2013
hairyfood wrote:
Well I don't mind having my burger a little under cooked. It's getting it with hair in it. Sunday ordered my burger and the woman didn't have a hair net or cap on while she was cooking. You can see her cooking at the stove and there is not cap on her head. UGH!!!
Got some cookies there and they had hair in them. Maybe the HEALTH DEPARTMENT NEEDS TO BE CALLED.
dwntwn

Camp Wood, TX

#16 May 19, 2013
I get lots of stuff there... I think the food is great! Love their meat. Fresher than the greenish meat you get at the other stores
hobo

Camp Wood, TX

#17 Jun 30, 2013
Don't bother applying there for a job. The wife is a know it all. And you can't work with her. Besides they start you with 35 hours and then you get cut to 15 hours. I guess the place isn't doing as well as they say it is. No one comes in.
ShameShame on Carl

Camp Wood, TX

#18 Oct 16, 2013
Strange wrote:
An one who has ever done buiness with Charlie and sons deer proccessing knows how awesome his sausage and jerky taste. And you probably lnow that Charlie went to work for Carl giving him all his clientel not long after deer season ended Carl cut Charlies hours forcing him to quit and find a job so he could pay his bills. Now isnt it strange that Carls stuff tatse like Charlies ? How do you think that could be when charlies sausage and jerkys recipts were an unshared family secret?
That is strange it really does taste like Charlies sausage. I guess someone copyed his recipe when he wasn't looking. Don't think he knows much about meat. He just went to meat cutting school 2 years ago. Hes all talk.talk talk.Trys to be a big shot.And a no it all.
highprices

Rocksprings, TX

#19 Jan 1, 2014
They sure went up on there prices. You can go to Rocksprings and get Nolan Ryan Ribeye steaks for $8.95 a pound. The last ones I got at the Smokehouse where 12.00 a pound.People need to wear hat's when they are cooking. Hair
FukCW

United States

#20 Jan 14, 2014
That old man in there is a prick, noticed he's been adding water to the hamburger and one time it had deer added to it, gave me the shits last two times I ate the wAtered down crap. What's wrong with the bussiness owners in cw they rape their own people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camp Wood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sisters that got stabbed 7 min Canadian skin flute 3
Angie Vera 27 min Dee 17
Melissa and Scotty Rodriguez 59 min Thief 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr PhantasticPharts 1,059
Charles A Rodriguez 1 hr Uvalde 4
Im Pregnant how do i tell him?! 1 hr husband boyfriend... 6
h3ad 1 hr joe 1

Camp Wood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Camp Wood Mortgages