agreed

Camp Wood, TX

#2 Mar 21, 2013
It's just a matter of time. They will do another raid someday and clean up Camp Wood, they need to start with Harley's Hideaway.
info

Lockhart, TX

#3 Mar 21, 2013
yea so what was up with what happened at the bar the other day with elias i heard he pissed the wrong people off and u cant tell me that danny has no idea he has too he used to be a user himself not saying he is now but once a user its just always instinct that you know when someone eles is on it and for sure when they are making deals in your bar when you are always sitting at it eating!!! and what about that house by the funeral home they are always up all hours of the night u cant tell me they are not on shit and i heard there is a gurl living there pg where is cps in that
wondering

Camp Wood, TX

#4 Mar 26, 2013
Looks like the law in Real County turns the other way. They have been told about people selling meth and they never do any thing to shut them down. They must all be on the pay roll of the drug dealers. You have a lot of people in this town on drugs and selling. But I guess if you pad the pockets of the cops you want get picked up. They have a dog so why don't they use it. That dog is costing the taxpayers a lot of money every month and never used all it does is pee's on the tires of your car.
Truth

Lockhart, TX

#5 May 21, 2013
I heard it was jimmy brown bout damn time now just for jimmy dale Tulley luke Luce and a few others but jimmy b is the one bring it in I heard he had 3 grams weed and pills yet this peice of shit is still running around...... They should lock all them up and throw away the key cw does not need trash like that around here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camp Wood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alyssa Valenzuela la Puts 2 min Shesawasteoftime 12
Uvalde PD 8 min ha 2
A prayer of the day 9 min pray 3
Jana strawn 10 min rosy 6
Alyssa Rodriguez 13 min Bff 2
Guys with girlfriends, but go out with friends ... 56 min Overlooked 3
Who knows Sandra with the purple car 1 hr Gross4 1

Camp Wood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance