help me find her

Eagle Pass, TX

#1 Jan 23, 2012
im looking for latinflame1 a 47 year old woman in campwood.....long dark hair
help me find her

Eagle Pass, TX

#2 Jan 23, 2012
if you read this, email me

[email protected]
lmao

Camp Wood, TX

#3 Feb 5, 2012
Could be anyone! Lots of 40 somthing single mexican women n campwood, cause they NASTY lol
Probably find her at the bar
ABC

Columbus, OH

#4 Feb 5, 2012
I think they all have long dark hair. You describe over half the town.
seenitall

Camp Wood, TX

#5 Jun 13, 2012
Its like trying to find a decent woman in C.W. one that's not sleeping with every man or boy in town
littleome

Camp Wood, TX

#6 Jun 14, 2012
She lives right behind the bank. She screws anything with pants.
Kay

United States

#7 Jun 14, 2012
littleome wrote:
She lives right behind the bank. She screws anything with pants.
Hey idk who u r & I'm sure u aren't no fukn angel urself so I would appreciate it if u would keep my family out ur mouth. My family don't bash u so don't bash my family. Even if she does what she does I don't think it has anything 2 do with u & I def know that it doesn't affect ur day 2 day life so get over it already & move on.
jointhecrowd

Camp Wood, TX

#8 Jun 15, 2012
it's probably mary from casa falcon. sounds like somethin she would do
seenitall

Camp Wood, TX

#9 Jun 15, 2012
Kay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey idk who u r & I'm sure u aren't no fukn angel urself so I would appreciate it if u would keep my family out ur mouth. My family don't bash u so don't bash my family. Even if she does what she does I don't think it has anything 2 do with u & I def know that it doesn't affect ur day 2 day life so get over it already & move on.
Way to go KK they only have balls to say where they're not known. SPINELESS
Kay

Camp Wood, TX

#10 Jun 15, 2012
seenitall wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to go KK they only have balls to say where they're not known. SPINELESS
Who's spineless them or me? I put my name down & I'll stand my ground. I love my family no matter there mistakes or problems.
seenitall

Camp Wood, TX

#11 Jun 15, 2012
Kay wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's spineless them or me? I put my name down & I'll stand my ground. I love my family no matter there mistakes or problems.
No K.K. I'm a friend I agree with you and stand for what's right
Kay

United States

#12 Jun 15, 2012
seenitall wrote:
<quoted text>
No K.K. I'm a friend I agree with you and stand for what's right
Oh ok well that's cool. I just didn't know exactly what u meant in that message. My bad. Thanks bye the way.
Kay

Camp Wood, TX

#13 Jun 16, 2012
Kay wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ok well that's cool. I just didn't know exactly what u meant in that message. My bad. Thanks bye the way.
I meant Thanks 4 backing me up BY the way. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camp Wood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
alicia luna Hernandez 1 min mike 2
The truth hurts huh 1 min Way to go 24
Paula Roque 1 min Vamos 11
VeroM 1 min Mariah 12
computer doctor 1 min help virus 1
Juan M.Munoz 1 min Buddy 4
penny whisneat 1 min shaw0812 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Camp Wood Mortgages