How can you get your man back?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Same

Carrizo Springs, TX

#45 Feb 1, 2013
going thru wrote:
<quoted text>he clearly doesnt love you becasue he left you for another women with kids and your children they dont deserve to go through this sp find happiness within and see its as a new beginning and give your children a good life.
I think you have me MISTAKEIN....EVERYONE NEEDs SPACE...SPEACEHEAD,WE DO HAVE A GOOD LIFE THINGS HAPPEN BUT WHEN THEIR'S A WALK OUT ONE PERSON ALWAYS CALLS AND THE PERSON DOES CALLS ON THAT EVERYNIGHT.SORRY IF YOU/HIM WALKS OUT AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THE (WHERE ABOUTS)!
CLUELESS

Carrizo Springs, TX

#46 Feb 1, 2013
lover wrote:
i dont kno but my ex has been texting me and its something new to me it had been 4yrs i had not spoke to him and all of a sudden he texts he wants to fu&#317;k i heard he not with hes not with his baby mama am i doing something wrong i have always wished to see him just one more time and the day ha come so eventually if they loved you they will come back
HI there...Ms X,talking about the past um ok if they come back yes he was yours...lol did you read befor what you wrote 4yrs who in the right mind would think thats love?No its call you been mark'ed with an X then he txt'ed you for a late night HYPE can you be any more du=mb.YOul never have what the bbymamma Has now so have fun with the txts.
Latina chick

United States

#48 Feb 1, 2013
He hasnt bother calling or texting me at all so i guess he moved on but he never hit me or left me with kids? We were young with no kids and i guess is time for me to just move on with my life even tho i still think and cry for him but i was the one that left him
tax payer

United States

#49 Feb 1, 2013
cut his throat that might work
here

Lockhart, TX

#50 Feb 1, 2013
Hey go out with me let's go
ABC

Centreville, VA

#51 Feb 1, 2013
Just tell him since the argument you realized he was right that it would be better not to get a place together at this time and that this argument should not keep you from continuing your relationship. But don't go chasing him, if he won't answer your calls then stop calling and see if he start calling you. as long as you keep trying to get hold of him he is going to know he always has you on the sideline. Let him chase you again as he did at the beginning.
it sucks i been there

United States

#52 Feb 1, 2013
Latina chick wrote:
He hasnt bother calling or texting me at all so i guess he moved on but he never hit me or left me with kids? We were young with no kids and i guess is time for me to just move on with my life even tho i still think and cry for him but i was the one that left him
Well see you left him.. then you should call him or at least text him and see what happens..:)
something

Carrizo Springs, TX

#53 Feb 2, 2013
Do something just dont to much a-ss kisser call and let it be let him show you if he care too. And did you ever get back together?
Same

Carrizo Springs, TX

#54 Feb 2, 2013
Latina chick wrote:
Sorry Latina chick but don't cry over it just let be something well come up if not him someone esle but just do something with the free time that you got on you'er heand.
Latina chick

United States

#55 Feb 5, 2013
ABC wrote:
Just tell him since the argument you realized he was right that it would be better not to get a place together at this time and that this argument should not keep you from continuing your relationship. But don't go chasing him, if he won't answer your calls then stop calling and see if he start calling you. as long as you keep trying to get hold of him he is going to know he always has you on the sideline. Let him chase you again as he did at the beginning.
I tryed that but he dont bother on lisening at all i just feel that he has to much pride or he just dont follow his heart he goes for what other people tell him to do....It been 2 weeks that i havent heard from him at all and it sucks
same

United States

#56 Feb 5, 2013
Its been along time for us too. An I really miss her but its not going to work out an the same things, fights, arguments, bs, will start all over again I don't think I cant repeat history! Plus she's done things that no man will ever forgive.. very evil person who will always have that on her conscious an something that will always be their no matter how many beers, Guy's, parties, club's, boyfriends, dicks she goes thru that will always be their the next morning! So go ahead and drink your life away because your not worth walking this earth stupid ugly "high class hoe"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camp Wood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Del and Cyrus 52 min Shaw0812 4
deleted david and ivy because its true 2 hr accurate 4
The Restroom Issue 4 hr fair 5
Uvalde Cop Fired 6 hr Royalty Kids 88
rhapsody 6 hr Literate 9
African Americans 6 hr Literate 10
Laura Garza (Aug '13) 7 hr sara 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Camp Wood Mortgages