jointhecrowd

Camp Wood, TX

#1 Jun 16, 2012
nasty-ass river rats who come to mcdonalds crossing and leave garbage and broken bottles in the water for others to come along and cut their freakin feet on. you know who you are. garbage mongrels!
ohhh

Camp Wood, TX

#2 Jun 16, 2012
I get tired of my family not being able to swim and enjoy the rivers because all the town trash is always there drinking and smoking pot. Its terrible that you cant even take your kids to enjoy the river. Cops need to patrol the river better and the drunks need to stay at home or in the bar where they belong.
littleome

Camp Wood, TX

#3 Jun 17, 2012
By the end of the summer the river's here will be so trashy not anyone can go into them. They need to take garbage bags with them and clean up after themselves. But geee look around there houses they are trashy also.So what can we expect. Welfare rats.
tick

Camp Wood, TX

#4 Jun 23, 2012
Nothing but nasty drunks and drug addicts hang out there now, it's a shame. What's with all the wanna be gang members? CampWood use to be a nice place to live. I've only been here a week visiting family and I want my parents to leave here.
trashypeople

Camp Wood, TX

#5 Jun 25, 2012
The law needs to make a trip out to the river on the weekends that might clean up a little of that river trash and get shed of some of the drug infested people that live here in camp wood. Everyone who wants a better place to live needs to call the Uvalde law to come and make a bust on them.
trashypeople

Camp Wood, TX

#6 Jun 25, 2012
Just another note the law in uvalde is to lazy to make a trip out here. Those cops are getting payed under the cover not to bust them anyway.
Anonymous

Barksdale, TX

#7 Jun 25, 2012
lol
jointhecrowd

Camp Wood, TX

#8 Jun 26, 2012
i agree that the law in uvalde is never gonna do anything about it...and real county law is just as bad
jointhecrowd

Camp Wood, TX

#9 Jun 1, 2013
freakin' river rats from rocksprings are back....betcha there will be garbage all over the riverbed tomorrow and broken beer bottles in the water....nasty ass people
jointhecrowd

Camp Wood, TX

#10 Jun 4, 2013
friggin' nasty mescans

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camp Wood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hector the molester and Krista the putaa 45 min Fkyou 1
Wet looking at him 1 hr San Antonio 18
Chon 2 hr Lonely 18
Pearl M 2 hr Lol 2
krista krista krista 3 hr ksss 7
AutoZone? 3 hr autoz 30
Hgarcia kpargas 3 hr Haha 5

Camp Wood Jobs

Personal Finance

Camp Wood Mortgages