trotfox

Vail, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Yes its wrong to say its nobodys businuess it has to be in order to prevent anything like this from happening to someone else! I aint trying to trash anyone but I feel like it was a a mixture of bad circumstances on both parts. Yes the girls family had a lot to do with not protecting her daughter and letting her go out with a 25yrs old man. I dont understand how her father let that happen I guess he wasent around or diddnt care but shame on her family for not caring and loving thier daughter. Andres has a lot of demons starting with his drug problem his dad did the best for him but his mom was not really a good mother far from it never was loving to him or her other sons so he had no real structure. There is a good chance that he was cracked out of his mind when he did this. People do f*cked up things when they are not in thier right minds thats not an excuse but maybee a reason as to why he did that. Plus andres had a bad temper like he was always angry and im sure he would hit the girl and then it just gets worse hitting, beating, killing. Why on earth anyone would tell him is adopted is crazy he is and looks like his brothers and father. He probably wasent in his right mind most of the time and maybee he started believing what people were telling him who knows? Like I said I anint trying to trash anyone im just being real and I hope the girl recovers and I hope andres cleans up his act and gets his life straight when he gets out of prison.
Atypical Stereotype

Uvalde, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

I lol'd
tax payer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

excuse..poor stupid dope head he didnt mean it.he was all cracked up ,what a fckin joke.foxtrot you are just as sorry as your brother,you should be in the cell with him.im sure you will be back in the pen soon.should just hang all you sorry bastards
ghost

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

trotfox wrote:
Yes its wrong to say its nobodys businuess it has to be in order to prevent anything like this from happening to someone else! I aint trying to trash anyone but I feel like it was a a mixture of bad circumstances on both parts. Yes the girls family had a lot to do with not protecting her daughter and letting her go out with a 25yrs old man. I dont understand how her father let that happen I guess he wasent around or diddnt care but shame on her family for not caring and loving thier daughter. Andres has a lot of demons starting with his drug problem his dad did the best for him but his mom was not really a good mother far from it never was loving to him or her other sons so he had no real structure. There is a good chance that he was cracked out of his mind when he did this. People do f*cked up things when they are not in thier right minds thats not an excuse but maybee a reason as to why he did that. Plus andres had a bad temper like he was always angry and im sure he would hit the girl and then it just gets worse hitting, beating, killing. Why on earth anyone would tell him is adopted is crazy he is and looks like his brothers and father. He probably wasent in his right mind most of the time and maybee he started believing what people were telling him who knows? Like I said I anint trying to trash anyone im just being real and I hope the girl recovers and I hope andres cleans up his act and gets his life straight when he gets out of prison.
that's where u r wrong my mom and dad did the best they could I know I'm her son she loved us all the same if u know so much who am I my . We had both parents in our lives and they loved us even though we might have fu**ed up at some point in our lives so dnt be trashing my parents cuz I dnt know u. Stay in ur own family business I dnt get involved.
ghost

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

In your family trotfox
tax payer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

stay in your family,dont hurt children.go back to prison where your whole family belongs
Xxx

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

I see everyone wishing bad on andres family well what about a mother who didn't care about her own daughter? She didn't give a dam about her daughter now she turns around and wants to be mother of the year! Well why aren't they going to file charges on the mother for allowing her daughter to be with an older guy? Then the cops here in uvalde are pathetic! They locked down high school and middle school but what about dalton? Typical uvalde for you! I pray for both families during this hard time and for the mother to realize that she started all this!!
ghost

Alvin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

tax payer wrote:
stay in your family,dont hurt children.go back to prison where your whole family belongs
never been to the pen dumbass like I said put your name up I ain't scared never hurt a child in my life got two of my own take real good care of them and I support them so get ur facts straight
this is dumb

Gadsden, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Why are you responding to Taxpayer, lmao. It's obvious it is the same person. There us no reason to blame the families. Only those 2 who were involved know why things happened. Just stop posting negative comments.
True

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Look for one WTF 25 yr old with a 16 yr old can we add pedophile to his charges like really how is that being overlooked and to both the parents of these 2 freak shows what excuses are u saying you had first hand in the molding of these 2 low life's the guy for being a child rapist and the girl for her low self esteem and daddy issues
I understand ppl are who they are and make there own decisions but it comes from what they see and learn in there own family those who deny this your only covering up your own underlying emotions
Now I hope he gets life he damn sure deserves it and bubu is gonna enjoy some fresh meat
As for this less than a dog kid who thinks she's old enough to fk and tramp around like a 2 bit PERA con su panocha caliente hopefully this opened her fkin eyes maybe its what she needed and if u think I feel bad I don't this is just typical uvalde drug dealers, users, and welfare riding families who just abuse anything they can I also chalk it up to uvalde a crap of a school system that chooses to pass kids who can't even learn the basic curriculum that's the answer keep moving forward while your small town economy takes a giant leap back soon it'll all catch up
Family Friend

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

tax payer wrote:
Keep running your mouth. When you don't know shit. You don't know anything about Andres family to be talking. Damn low life. Everyone makes mistakes. Are you fucking perfect? No! But I bet you think you fucking are cause you pay your damn taxes. It's always the ignorant ones that say shit when they don't know shit. Yes the boys make mistakes but they're trying to better them selfs now. I'm not saying I'm backing andres up cause I'm not. We know what he did was wrong. But that's where I draw the line. Where you bring his family who had no idea what was going on in his head either. Now you damn "tax payer" go get your facts straight. Thinking your god or some shit to telling people shit.
Family Friend

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

trotfox wrote:
And as for your you "trotfox" both his parents were their to raise him. Not just one! His mother has always loved them no matter what her sons did she always loved them. You too have no right to open your damn mouth unless you know them personally. All you damn people running your mouths understand , their are two mothers heartbroken. 2 dealing with this. Not just one! As for the girls mother she would drop her daughter off at andres house & pick her up.
That's all people in Uvalde do. TALK SHIT. With no damn facts. Get life's.
tax payer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

that makes it ok lol
tax payer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

hmmm a 25 year old male(NOT A MAN)is doing a 15 year old CHILD . she wont do as he says so he cuts her throat. you have the balls to expect understanding.bull shyt.you and all your family can go to hell thats sure where all of you belong
Family Friend

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

tax payer wrote:
hmmm a 25 year old male(NOT A MAN)is doing a 15 year old CHILD . she wont do as he says so he cuts her throat. you have the balls to expect understanding.bull shyt.you and all your family can go to hell thats sure where all of you belong
I didn't say understand what he did. I said understand that their are 2 families that are hurting . Learn to read. By the way thanks for the invite to hell. But there's just room for you down there. You sick bastard. And it's "shit" not shyt. Some tax payer you are. Bet all you are is talk but you're the one on welfare. Like I've said I don't know how many times STOP bringing his family into this , they don't know what went through his head. And god will not punish us for others mistakes. Lord may you help this person who thinks that they are better than everyone.
Have a nice night asshole.
dont

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Didnt her father Juan Aleman rape a 9 year old?? KARMA
this is dumb

Gadsden, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Why do you keep replying to Tax payer? Just ignore him. If you know some people just talk behind a device, they don't have the courage to say it to either family. Just be thankful Rosa will be okay. Good night all.
tax payer

Fairfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

If juan aleman is her dad that explains everything he is like 30 or something with a 15yr old daughter that means he was like 14 or 15 when he had her the mom is probably the same age if not younger! This piece of trash raped a 9yr old little girl and her uncles are the no good alemans the westsiders gang members!
hey

Uvalde, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

So who's her mom?
truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Both family's are trash. None of it should have happened. Both famileys should have slapped the shit out of them. But they allowed them to b together. This is what happened so their all to blame. Both family's should move cause now the speaking wont ever stop

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Camp Wood Discussions

Search the Camp Wood Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 min Corrupt 17,222
lily granados nude pic 22 min juan 14
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Defiant1 21,675
Justine A 2 hr nasty justine arias 3
juan y martha 4 hr ya leave Martha alone 9
Piglet pt cruiser 4 hr Just saying 10
Destiny v 4 hr Bust out 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Camp Wood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••