First Prev
of 3
Next Last
huh

Ocala, FL

#47 Nov 14, 2010
i heard brendli wasnt even with him. that she was tryin to get yall back together from the start.
I get it now

United States

#48 Nov 22, 2010
I think you should stop asking questions and listening to what people have to say. It's your damn choice. Noone elses. If you want him go get him! If not shut up and pass him my way. He's hott!
Melissa

Lake City, FL

#49 Nov 25, 2010
lol im pretty sure i can ask all the questions i want. noone asked you to respond. you chose to. so how bout you stfu and not start shit with me since you dont even have enough balls to state your name. and you wanna come at me for askin a question for shit that has to do with me directly and you decided to be apart of it? nah keep your shit to yourself. it works better for you im sure. i know hes hot!!! down right sexy!! i know :) lol and you can try and get your shot with him. but i doubt youll succeed. why you ask? because im pretty sure that weve worked our problems out and were good. so try with all your might. ill even let him know so he can keep an eye out for ya!! just to help you out even more!!! ill get a good laugh :) have fun
unknown

United States

#50 Feb 14, 2011
Now jasmine is fu*ing krissy Martin ugggh nasty ho#s
heather

Camp Wood, TX

#51 Feb 14, 2011
unknown wrote:
Now jasmine is fu*ing krissy Martin ugggh nasty ho#s
stfu ugh ppl are stupid well not all people just the ones with no life who have nothing better to do than make up shit! but oh well HAPPY V-DAY!!!! I hope you get aids!!!!!!=)
omg

Uvalde, TX

#52 Feb 16, 2011
how stupid is that? Krissy and Jasmine are just friends..yall are dumbass's

Since: Jul 11

United States

#53 Jul 12, 2011
what i find funny is people hide who they are on here
brendli

Kemp, TX

#54 Jul 13, 2011
They hide who they are cause they are a bunch of fake bitches! everyone has a past, some ppls are just worse but who gives a fuck, thats y they call it ur past! its behind u and what matters is the future u are making for urself but its too bad some ppl in cw dont see it that way cause they are low lifes and have nothing better to do with their time! all i can say to all u shit talkers is pucker up ur lips and kiss my fat ass cause what u say has no effect on my life! my life is grand, while u all sit around talking dwn on everyone just so u will feel better about urselves!
big d

Brownwood, TX

#55 Jan 25, 2012
they wont give me a time of the day if they just let me have them i can show them how good im am and they would come back for some more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camp Wood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Him 13 hr tacos 3
Casa Falcon (Feb '13) 13 hr tacos 3
drinking and driving 14 hr questions 2
Hot man in campwood 14 hr questions 9
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 20 hr Fossilfarts 677
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Manny 535
raid in campwood hills Thu hellagood 5
Camp Wood Dating
Find my Match

Camp Wood Jobs

Camp Wood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Camp Wood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Camp Wood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]