Huh

Pflugerville, TX

#1 Oct 5, 2010
Do you think if think if the people of the cayon spoke what they knew about law enforcement past and present the forum would disappear??
illtellu2

United States

#2 Oct 5, 2010
Huh wrote:
Do you think if think if the people of the cayon spoke what they knew about law enforcement past and present the forum would disappear??
start talkin.

Since: Aug 10

Camp Wood, TX

#3 Oct 6, 2010
it sucks and has since Irvin Suttles left office!
there, lets just see!
as long as brice is in' there will be no'protect n serve'-only harrassment n favoratisem!i would like to have in jain for '1' day!and me being sherrif

Camp Wood, TX

#4 Oct 6, 2010
opps!'''him''in jail!
Amazed

United States

#5 Oct 6, 2010
This makes zero sense !

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6 Oct 6, 2010
He fits right in cause he gossips as much as any other townsman about others.

Camp Wood, TX

#7 Oct 7, 2010
your statement qualify,s you as well!
thank u very much!
citizen

Camp Wood, TX

#8 Oct 7, 2010
You know that kid that hangs out with the cops. Didn't he pull a gun on that whimberly man recently? What ever happened with that? Very dangerous situation, a kid should not be allowed to go on police calls, he is not trained. Very unprofessional of our sherrifs office.
illtellu2

United States

#9 Oct 7, 2010
thats what ya get when you live in podunk lmao.
lost n thought

Camp Wood, TX

#10 Oct 10, 2010
It is a weird situation. Our sheriff should be alittle more responsible about who is going on ride alongs. The kid might get hurt or he could do something that would jeopardize a case. Either way its just not a good idea.

Location hidden

#11 Oct 10, 2010
Is that the kid with the sticker badge and says he works with them?
illtellu2

United States

#12 Oct 10, 2010
lost n thought wrote:
It is a weird situation. Our sheriff should be alittle more responsible about who is going on ride alongs. The kid might get hurt or he could do something that would jeopardize a case. Either way its just not a good idea.
i agree

Location hidden

#18 Oct 19, 2010
AND I HATE MIKE WITH A PASSION BI*CH,,,I CAN CARE LESS WHO HE LOVES OR DOESNT...HES A PUNK MOMMAS BOY AND DESERVES THAT LITTLE WH*RE AND YOU .HE CAN RAISE ALL YOUR BABIES...LMAO FU*K U...YOUR THE ONE NOONE WANTS AROUND ...YOU BURNED ALL YOUR BRIDGES....AND YOUR THE ONE GOIN AROUND SAYIN EVERYONE SCREWED WAG...ONLY CAUSE THATS WHAT YOU DO ...U THINK EVERYONE IS LIKE YOU..YOUR ON PAPER BI*CH...U BETTER WATCH YOUR MOUTH AND STEP........B4 YOU END UP IN PRISON WHERE YOU BELONG.....
Krissy Martin

United States

#19 Oct 19, 2010
Whoever is using my name to talk all this sh!t needs to stop!!! I did NOT write that crap!!! Can't u ppl just leave everyone alone!!! Me n kitty both hv more than enough on our plates without y'all adding sh!t to our lives! No sh!ts been stirred up lately so someones got to use my name to do it?
kitty
#20 Oct 19, 2010
im walkin away from this site...i dont care what some1 writes thinks or says...this site is trash and nothing u read is real or true its so distorted....so all u miserable people (u know i know "master") let it the f*ck alone...arent u in enough trouble....ty krissy sorry the bs back they got to me but im glad we talked....i guess they dont bank on that....fuk u haters....get ur own life n stay out of others!!! pooooooof gone!!
Just saying

Uvalde, TX

#23 Oct 25, 2010
KarmaQueen wrote:
our "law" hangs out with the town whore,,,has friends who r felons...and heres a direct quote from him "your a felon and im the law, im not supposed to like you"...i guess there are "good" felons and "bad" felons...and the hoe hes always flirting with is a coke head...did he know tHe time he pulled her over she threw her bad of coke at the passenger?...and i was told that by the mother of the boy...nice real nice...thats why AZZholes AND WHORES can slice tires and do whatever they like and get away with it,,,,um can you say....FAVORITISM!!!!!!!!!!BUT THATS MY PERSONAL OPINION.....
So are the Cop and Coke Head comming out as a couple?
Whatever

United States

#24 Oct 25, 2010
Karma queen, lmao, lol, just saying. How many names do you go by? I'm not on here much but even I know who you are. I moved away from that town because of people like you. And if you don't want everyone knowing who you are as you run your mouth about everyone in town maybe you should get a dictionary and learn to spell.
lol

Camp Wood, TX

#25 Oct 28, 2010
How is it that Krissy and Kitty make every topic about them. They must be desperate for attention.
smile

Camp Wood, TX

#26 Oct 28, 2010
Seems like one or both do end up on every topic...huh..I think its getting a little old, but sure enough one will be right back on here defending why they are on every topic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camp Wood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spectrum Internet 1 hr Ex employee 5
Krista y las perras hijas 1 hr Lula 6
AD secretary 3 hr Huh 3
Players Club S. A. 8 hr ride it girl 3
Lupita Zapata 9 hr momo 3
chemical airplanes 11 hr Ans 12
they looked happy 11 hr por favor 16

Camp Wood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance