J A F

Houston, TX

#1 May 29, 2012
"The wind blows but there is no whisper to it. the sun shines but on in dimness to me. the clouds are faint upon the sky and i am covered in a fog.My vision and hearing are lost in time. all i can see are your striking blue eyes, your voice sings to me as if i just heard you"
Damn girl you had me and i never had you. every hug only lasted a moment, a moment i never wanted to let go of.- to Stormie Floyd...
Elbert

Uvalde, TX

#2 Jun 2, 2012
J A F wrote:
"The wind blows but there is no whisper to it. the sun shines but on in dimness to me. the clouds are faint upon the sky and i am covered in a fog.My vision and hearing are lost in time. all i can see are your striking blue eyes, your voice sings to me as if i just heard you"
Damn girl you had me and i never had you. every hug only lasted a moment, a moment i never wanted to let go of.- to Stormie Floyd...
Just to update you, she goes by Stormi LaMunyon now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camp Wood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for female new in town 6 min looking 1
Jessica and Joanna Rodriguez 11 min lmao 1
Brandi Michele Goodall 1 hr stupid 3
Roger Davila 2 hr abcd 3
WTF Is the Uvalde Royalty Kids??? 2 hr abcd 37
raid in campwood hills 2 hr hills 3
Amanda Maya 3 hr hate everyone 19
Camp Wood Dating
Find my Match

Camp Wood Jobs