lonelychic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Im a chic in a so called relationship we dont live together but my bf started to be disrespectful to me in public too im a great woman never cheat on him im good very good to him but i told him i deserve better he said ok we go to the huddle but i just sit there while he talks to guys or plays pool i need attention from a man but not sex i want to talk to a guy someone else some one new be tall have tatts be a great guy
man

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

If you just wanna talk and no sex, may I ask why hight is a issue? but I'm as good as they come. If you just need someone to talk to. I'm here. I just work and at home with my child.
lonelychic

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Idk im hoping someone will fall in love with me for me no bs no games im a goodhearted woman i promise with lots of love to give
man

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Well if someone falls in love with you, it wont be because of how tall you are, or what you look like. Its the inside he will fall in love with. If he falls in love with you for your looks he no good.
lonelychic

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

You are right but im tall see im nearly 5'7 i want a man taller than me please understand me
man

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

I do understand where your coming from. But look at it this way. You arnt looking for someone to just talk to. Your looking to cheat. You want someone to fall in love with you and you have someone already. So ANY man that takes your off is already, excuse my language, a shitbag.
man

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

You said your a good woman never cheated but your being unfaithful by looking for another man. Just saying.
well

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

I'm taller than u and have tats and am respectable man not boy
lonelychic

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Well he just broke up with me said he is done for me to move foward cause he dont want a relationship now he wants to stat single so im not cheating i just want to be loved spoiled taken out with him to be his#1 before anyone&everyone as he will always be in my eyes&heart
man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

I'm sure in the 10 min we were talking he called and dumped you lol. Your only filling yourself.and well your not a respectable boy if your trying took hook up with a woman that already has a man.
lonelychic

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

No weve been apart for 2mths im not going into detail but we talk but its not there anymore and we actually agreed on that he is a friend more now then before so im single very single but ill settle for just a new friendship i guess ill stay single too
lonely man too

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

I just became single today and of all days.. I can't take the mental abuse she was giving me and we agreed to go separate ways. Iam ust a type of man who needs a female arnd to hold cuddle and lay in bed talking and laughing about things matter the lease. I been lonely even when we were together and I don't know how much I can take.. Iam really alone am no friends because she was my only friend. I really miss her and I hope she's doing ok.
man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

I'm sorry I call it like it is. Lonely man. Your single but you were lonely when you were together, you dont know how much you can take?? Um that contradicts itself right there. And you miss her so much and don't know how she's doing but yall broke up today??. Either your in middle school or pulling a story from your rear
lonelychic

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

I give up came here to make a new male friend&to vent but no mas thanks for hearing me out
man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

I tryed to b a friend but I wasn't tall enough.
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

All Guy's care about is sex! Y'all have no interest in getting to know a girl first. Y'all wana jump into sex right after y'all say hello.
Discover

Carrizo Springs, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Loneychic you sound so desperte and writing you'er feeling on here...just give it time you'l fine one and one whos ready but you crying about it on here is crazy and you said don't cheat& that you'er tall you seem like you been around maybe thats why you'er bf don't want you.Chill and let life be.
man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Lmao you dont know a single thing about me. Thats for sure
spice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

man wrote:
I tryed to b a friend but I wasn't tall enough.
bahahaha
man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Camp Wood Discussions

Search the Camp Wood Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 13 min Gasman 21,614
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 16 min Gasman 17,175
I don't know what to do! 32 min simple 8
Mariah Trevino 57 min mmmmkayla 8
100 mile yard sale this weekend 1 hr meee 2
premier body shop (Oct '11) 1 hr unhappy 23
Bree foster 2 hr maryjman 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Camp Wood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000