Man says Arizona sweat lodge left lin...

Man says Arizona sweat lodge left lingering health issues

There are 6 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Mar 16, 2011, titled Man says Arizona sweat lodge left lingering health issues. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A man who says he has lingering health effects from an Arizona sweat lodge ceremony that turned deadly will resume testimony today in a self-help author's manslaughter trial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Zingbopper

Chaska, MN

#1 Mar 16, 2011
Sorry, Steve, self inflicted wounds don't count. Stupid is as stupid does.
Smartass

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Mar 16, 2011
who cares those people were nuts to go thee in the first place.
Leprechaun

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Mar 16, 2011
You choose to act like an idiot and then complain that you have problems? Well, you do have problems - psychological problems - which you had for going there to begin with.
jim

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Mar 16, 2011
ahhhhhh,the things that are done in the name of religion.

“Keeping the Hive Alive!”

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis

#5 Mar 16, 2011
Another misleading headline; a MAN wouldn't follow a self described guru into a big sweaty tent and sit there until what's left of his brain melts!
Wait for the little sissy to file his civil suit.
Randall

Custer, SD

#6 Mar 16, 2011
ive seen ppl 80 years old and some as young as 10 attend sweat and never have i ever heard in indian country of someone dying or having health problems as a direct result of sweating until i heard about some white guy having a timed sweat and ridiculous songs with guttural sounds as the main chorus, we don’t time our rounds and don't cram large amounts of ppl together in sweats, and when its gets to hot to bear three words stop everything and they open the door until it becomes bearable and anyone can say the three words at any time . it was like giving a loaded gun to a toddler, he had no real knowledge of the ceremony and was so eager to make money off of it and it resulted in death with out actually being able to do it right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camp Verde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bo Wilson Performs in Las Vegas' House of Blues (Jun '15) Jun 19 Wagonmaster 11
Firehouse Donuts and Leah Phelps (Dec '15) Jun 9 Icantbelievethisi... 26
Considering relocating to Sedona..what's it lik... (Dec '08) Jun 7 Sarah 254
Cottonwood Arizona is a pathetic joke ! (Oct '08) Jun 6 Happy 45
Review: REDROCK PRECISION MOTORS (Nov '13) May '16 Bobby 7
Is Cottonwood very pet friendly? May '16 Marie 2
Ted Cruz and John Kasich are Fake Conservatives Apr '16 Go figr 3

Camp Verde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance