Attention All Marines Required Reading

Attention All Marines Required Reading

Posted in the Camp Pendleton Forum

Athens, GA

#1 Mar 8, 2012
Major General Smedley Butler was a two time Medal of Honor winner.

He wrote "War is a Racket". Here is part of what he wrote:

Written by Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Recipient
Major General Smedley D. Butler
USMC, Retired
WAR is a racket. It always has been.
It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.
A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small "inside" group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes.
In the World War [I] a mere handful garnered the profits of the conflict. At least 21,000 new millionaires and billionaires were made in the United States during the World War. That many admitted their huge blood gains in their income tax returns. How many other war millionaires falsified their tax returns no one knows.
How many of these war millionaires shouldered a rifle? How many of them dug a trench? How many of them knew what it meant to go hungry in a rat-infested dug-out? How many of them spent sleepless, frightened nights, ducking shells and shrapnel and machine gun bullets? How many of them parried a bayonet thrust of an enemy? How many of them were wounded or killed in battle?
Out of war nations acquire additional territory, if they are victorious. They just take it. This newly acquired territory promptly is exploited by the few – the selfsame few who wrung dollars out of blood in the war. The general public shoulders the bill.
And what is this bill?
This bill renders a horrible accounting. Newly placed gravestones. Mangled bodies. Shattered minds. Broken hearts and homes. Economic instability. Depression and all its attendant miseries. Back-breaking taxation for generations and generations.
For a great many years, as a soldier, I had a suspicion that war was a racket; not until I retired to civil life did I fully realize it. Now that I see the international war clouds gathering, as they are today, I must face it and speak out.
Again they are choosing sides. France and Russia met and agreed to stand side by side. Italy and Austria hurried to make a similar agreement. Poland and Germany cast sheep's eyes at each other, forgetting for the nonce [one unique occasion], their dispute over the Polish Corridor.
The assassination of King Alexander of Jugoslavia [Yugoslavia] complicated matters. Jugoslavia and Hungary, long bitter enemies, were almost at each other's throats. Italy was ready to jump in. But France was waiting. So was Czechoslovakia. All of them are looking ahead to war. Not the people – not those who fight and pay and die – only those who foment wars and remain safely at home to profit.

Athens, GA

#2 Mar 8, 2012
The other day Sheriff Arpaio in Arizona declared the results of a six month investigation into the birth certificate of our illegal president. The evidence indicates it is a fake, a fraud. Citizens all over this country from Georgia to New York to Indiana have been seeking to challenge the illegal birth certificate of your "Commander in Chief" but the authorities have been gang raping our Constitution and spitting in their faces. We need you to defend our Constitution from the outlaws in our present government who are refusing to arrest and try and jail your "Commander in Chief" for crimes against the citizens of America. How about it?
We don't need you in foreign lands, but right here in our back yard! Your gutless superior officers remain silent and look the other way to all this cowardly corruption of the once great America.

See and .
Voter fraud is being perpetuated by the gangster in chief Obama. How about some help for lowly taxpayers who pay your salaries every month?

Athens, GA

#3 Mar 8, 2012
Here is the angry statement of Mr. Swensson following the announcement of the prejudiced ruling by Judge Wright in all four Georgia Cases appealed to the Superior Court. No mention of this or that fact by George M. Why wouldn’t this justify a main article to announce the fact that the court had arbitrarily ruled against all four plaintiff’s on March 2, 2012 instead of posting confusing and misleading isolated articles? There is still no main article on the fact that all four Georgia cases were rejected by the prejudiced Judge Wright. It was not just Van Irion who was angered by her mistreatment.
March 3, 2012
“Attn: Governor Deal, SOS Brian Kemp, State Atty. Gen. Sam Olens
Re: Ballot fraud and criminal cover-up
Dear sirs,
The facts are now in, having been uncovered and disclosed by AZ Sheriff Joe Arpaio at his March 1 press conference, and they speak to criminal activity I have been warning you about since before any of you took office. I am but one man in a State of millions but this man will not stop until justice prevails. Your minions, Judges Michael Malihi and Cynthia Wright have now done your bidding and paved the way for the Criminal in Chief to, once again, be fraudulently and illegally placed on the GA ballot. This constitutes aiding and abetting. This constitutes misprision of felony. This constitutes treason. There is no legal cover for your actions or lack thereof.
What more are you waiting for? A knock at your door by the authorities who must remove you from your seats of power? A full blown civil action where We the People converge, en masse, at the Gold Dome? What the hell are you waiting for?
I’m certain the recent announcement of all the Federal money pouring into this State just after the Malihi/Kemp ruling is no coincidence and many of us who watched this sequence of events unfold understand full well that this represents the selling out, by you, of this great State to the DC crowd. Best get your cut of it now and run as fast as you can to a sanctuary country because you are ultimately responsible for this nightmare. No more games or back room deals will be tolerated.
You know what must be done but continue to refuse to do it. Doing the right thing may spare the lot of you some extremely unpleasant time being incarcerated. Then again, you really don’t have a choice now, do you? You’ve made your bed and are comfortably sleeping with the enemy of the State. That comfort level is about to change as the anger continues to well up in those who know what you’ve done. Obama, or whoever the hell he is, is being protected in the State of GA by you and you alone. The rest of us are now just watching and waiting for the shoe to drop and by default it must drop on you, the criminal conspirators who continue this charade by subverting our GA law at every turn for indefensible reasons. There were no tough decisions to make, the law is clear or at least was until this triumvirate started changing it on the fly. Keep in mind that when the three of you consciously decided to discard your Oath of Office and change our laws for political or monetary gain, you relieved the Citizenry of our responsibility to do the same.
Myself and everyone who else who are now aware of your complicity wonder how you plan on seeking cover for this. You can’t. The buck stops with the three of you. It’s your problem, not ours (misprision). We’ll do what what’s right and let the chips fall where they may but know this.., when we identify ALL the players, and we will, the price for your continued criminal acquiescence will be steep.
Duty, honor and courage are actual words with meaning. I can define them just like I can define natural born Citizen. You know, that silly little Constitutional requirement for a Presidential candidate to be allowed on our ballot.
May God have mercy on your pathetic souls. That is, if you were born with one.
Carl Swensson”

Athens, GA

#4 Mar 8, 2012
Here is the angry statement of Dr. Taitz following the prejudiced ruling for Obama in all four cases by Judge Wright: No mention of either of these statements by George M. or the fact that all four cases in Georgia had been rejected by Judge Wright in favor of Obama at the time of his original post and the above one about Judy also.
The following was posted at :
Posted on | March 2, 2012 | 27 Comments
As expected a far left activist judge in Atlanta came up with a completely idiotic order and dismissed all 4 cases and we are off to a more conservative Supreme Court of GA.
You can see, that her order is the same BS, as was written by Obama’s attorney. I can tell, that she did not even take a minute to read our pleadings, she did not read one single word. Her order was ready before she even got any opposition papers by the defendants. I worked on opposition and didn’t sleep at night, as I knew that I have to submit my opposition at night before the 9:35 deadline, even though I was in this case in a limited capacity in conjunction with my Petition for letters rogatory. This corrupt judge did not even read my petition and did not respond. Mr. Windsor warned me that she is among the most corrupt judges there, I could not imagine somebody that corrupt. Usually judges try to create an appearance of impartiality, this one doesn’t even give a damn about an appearance. Now I know why her lesbian lover shot her after years of a relationship. The woman is just corrupt as can be.
Anyways, we knew that and I warned my supporters, that we will have to go through the motions and go through her court on the way to the Supreme Court of GA. Now I have to jugle opposition in MS and new complaint to the Supreme Court in GA, I have my first patient in half an hour and I barely slept tonight after submitting the pleadings to Indiana and Georgia. No life”
Crazy order on all GA cases
Opposition to motion to dismiss Fulton county court

Athens, GA

#5 Mar 8, 2012
Obama and his corrupt lawyer Jablonski gave the middle finger to the courts and rule of law in Georgia but to add insult to injury, the corrupt courts ruled in his favor instead of for reason presented under oath by numerous citizens.

Athens, GA

#6 Mar 8, 2012
Both Carl Swensson and Dr. Orly Taitz above have more guts than any of the cowardly politically correct Marine Officers who are blindly taking orders from an outlaw Commander in Chief who has patently and deliberately lied about his own birth certificate, social security number and selective service number to every American Citizen. We don't need mechanical robots called "officers" in the U.S. Marine Corps paid for by over taxed citizens. We need thinking persons with intelligencer and functioning brains, with the ability to distinguish right from wrong, legal from illegal correct from politically incorrect. Shame, shame, shame on the cowards running the U.S. Marine Corps today! We need Marines, officers and others, who possess a conscience. We don't need mechanical gutless cowardly machines making vital decisions about defending the U.S. Constitution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camp Pendleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oceanside Windshield repair and Auto glass repl... 17 hr abelito 2
green Thu greengo 1
Corinne Hogg and her VA disability - What's wro... (Sep '15) Thu Annonymous 14
News Lake ElsinoreMurrieta, Temecula forming new all... Thu Kathy 1
News Vista, California Dumps Red Light Cameras Oct 18 SoapBox99 1
Review: Sobertec (Jun '12) Oct 8 Beentheredonethat 9
Review: Final Strike Martial Arts Oct 7 Hoover 21

Camp Pendleton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance