Marine Corps creates law enforcement ...

Marine Corps creates law enforcement battalions

There are 15 comments on the Sunherald.com story from Jul 22, 2012, titled Marine Corps creates law enforcement battalions. In it, Sunherald.com reports that:

Marines in Bravo Company of the 1st Law Enforcement Battalion practice shielding from thrown rocks during non-lethal crowd control training at the Marine Corps base at Camp Pendleton, Calif., Thursday, July 19, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sunherald.com.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#1 Jul 22, 2012
The United Nations Police Service should handle this, the United States military should break things and destroy stuff.
We can stay home and build our own country.

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#2 Jul 22, 2012
When I was active duty I remember hearing about something very similar to this… but I’d bet money that this is an Obama idea. President Obama has made our military more efficient and stronger, and this would be another step in the direction of fewer boots on the ground but still being able to accomplish the mission.

Thank God we elected President Obama as our Commander-in-Chief.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#3 Jul 22, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
When I was active duty I remember hearing about something very similar to this… but I’d bet money that this is an Obama idea. President Obama has made our military more efficient and stronger, and this would be another step in the direction of fewer boots on the ground but still being able to accomplish the mission.
ahahahahahahaha!!!!
when YOU were active duty???
ahahahahahahaha!!!!

yer killing me here!!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

that's the funniest thing i've heard in months!
Osama Obama

Greencastle, PA

#4 Jul 22, 2012
You are forgetting this greatPOTUS singlehandedly got his bruthu Osama,and single handedly created Obama care and healed the sick,raised the dead,singlehandedly destroyed countries mainly ours,singlehandedly created all business and trade,single handedly caused all to prosper,single handedly changed our values like if a man refues to work he shouldn't eat, to foodstamps for everybody who refuses to work.He stil has a full plate.Like more golf,more taxing,more spending,waste and fraud,campaigning...What a guy!!!
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Jul 22, 2012
With defense cuts coming down the road and possible mil. RIFs the USMC always comes up with a new ideas to enhance it's value.

In the 1920s it was amphibous assault ideas.

In the 1950s it was with troops transported by choppers in Korea.

In the 1990s it was MOUT.

The USMC is much more nibble than the army.

As to Baracks influence on this concept.
From my days of mil. service " He had diddly-squat schytt to do with it ".

He is to busy campaigning to meet with his Jobs Advisory Council let alone delve into mil. matters .
Carney said Obama's plate is to full to meet with his jobs council.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#6 Jul 22, 2012
Getting like Israel much?
Robert

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7 Jul 22, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Yea, you're right it an Obama idea, he figures he will need them to pacify the us population for phase 2 to of Obama rule, maybe it will be his version of the Hilfspolizei.
halito

Winnemucca, NV

#8 Jul 22, 2012
The Rocksters....

Location hidden

#9 Jul 22, 2012
Hollywood can support a globalist military of Americans sent to die in foreign countries over issues that don't effect the states.
And, be hated for being there.
This will not be real until China and Russia begin assigning American troops.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#10 Jul 22, 2012
Osama Obama wrote:
You are forgetting this greatPOTUS singlehandedly got his bruthu Osama,and single handedly created Obama care and healed the sick,raised the dead,singlehandedly destroyed countries mainly ours,singlehandedly created all business and trade,single handedly caused all to prosper,single handedly changed our values like if a man refues to work he shouldn't eat, to foodstamps for everybody who refuses to work.He stil has a full plate.Like more golf,more taxing,more spending,waste and fraud,campaigning...What a guy!!!
is that the hand he diddles mooshell with?

Location hidden

#11 Jul 22, 2012
http://www.trueactivist.com/u-s-writing-new-s... their is an understanding of French, read the sub-titles.
Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

#12 Jul 22, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Hey moron, it sounds like obama is ready to turn the military loose on the civilian population! Is that what you really want? The dea is bad enough without more thugs violating the bill of rights!
jarhead 72

Philippines

#13 Jul 23, 2012
i watched tv same as potus,,the us military got bin-laden by following up on what potus BUSH started,,i get gut sick every time i hear some one say that obuma got bin-laden,,the special forces got him,,
IS IT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND,,I IMAGINE U WATCHED obuma as he watched the special forces get the bad guy,,but he says he did it,,shame he does not take the blame for the many failures of his own doing
American can not accept him 4 more years,,
its that simple
anyone,anyone,,anyone but obuma

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#14 Jul 23, 2012
jarhead 72 wrote:
the us military got bin-laden by following up on what potus BUSH started,,i get gut sick every time i hear some one say that [President Obama] got bin-laden,,the special forces got him,,
IS IT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND
What Bush started?!?!?!

The worst terrorist attack on American soil in this nation’s history happened on Bush watch…
What he started?
Osama bin Laden for the remainder of the 8 years Bush disgraced this country as president lived out in the open laughing at Bush’s ineptitude and stupidity
What he started?

President Obama came into Office, changed all of Bush’s failed policies, strategies and tactic… at the results were that in 2 years he was able to single-handedly locate and kill Osama bin Laden.
Seal Team 6 and the rest of our support military that backed them up that night were BRILLIANT as they followed the plans (that President Obama selected and tweaked) to the letter.
And remember, thousands of people stormed the White House cheering President Obama in celebration the night he came out to announce that Bin Laden was killed on his orders… seems like you’re alone in your bitterness, stupidity and hate of trying to give credit to someone else for President Obama’s brilliant and strong leaders.
retired army

Encinitas, CA

#15 Aug 1, 2012
This another step forward to a police state in the USA. Law enforcement is the JOB of the police; fighting our nation's wars is the JOB of the military services. Blurring the lines between the two is not in the best interests of the USA. Transforming military into civil positions adds girl to the U.N. fires which could lead to blue hats patrolling, monitoring, and enforcing an international law the is boldly un-American.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camp Pendleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Helicopter circling above? (Nov '06) 15 hr WHY 28
News Illegal Immigrants- GO HOME!!! (Feb '09) Tue BuildTheWall 415
News Possible water main break floods Temecula street Aug 10 dunnie 1
NEW Ford of Escondido Aug 10 Allie Tidwell 1
Review: Final Strike Martial Arts (Jul '16) Aug 9 PTowers 66
shih tzu male to breed needed asap (Nov '12) Aug 9 dominic2007 8
Novel set in Dana Point and the OC (Nov '15) Aug 5 Ashley 16

Camp Pendleton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance