Haditha Marine enters guilty plea

Jan 24, 2012 Full story: www.bbc.co.uk 21

The final US Marine to face charges over the killing of unarmed Iraqi civilians in Haditha in 2005 has pleaded guilty to dereliction of duty.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Peace, Justice, Honesty, Adab”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Jan 24, 2012
From the article:

"The dropping of nine manslaughter charges against Staff Sergeant Frank Wuterich, 31, and the relative leniency of a maximum three month jail sentence will not be well received by those in Iraq who wanted justice for the death of family members. Especially after all other cases related to the killings have been dropped or acquitted."

*** this is US justice in action - the beacon of the world; fighting for freedom and the American way. US citizens - are you proud of these boys? I bet if you're a loon like Pam Gellar you must be.

"The killings severely tainted the reputation of US forces in Iraq, but by 2005, they had already been hit hard by the prisoner abuse at Abu Ghraib. The Haditha massacre is still an emotive issue in the country and prompted calls for US troops to be denied immunity from prosecution in the Iraqi justice system."

*** that they had the minerals to even ask for immunity is quite galling. No immunity for Richard O'Dwyer who didn't break any UK laws or for Babar Ahmed incarcerated without charge for seven years - but then double standards are not a problem for the US. I wonder - what would Jesus(s) do?

Now for the best bit ...

"Soon after, US Marines ordered their troops to attempt to distinguish between civilians and combatants."

*** the marines were ordered to stop killing people indiscriminately. This borders on the unbelievable, but then we know about the integrity of the marines already.

------
Imagine the families now feeling hatred for the US. If someone came along and told them they would be in paradise for killing US forces, I don't think they would need a lot of convincing - do you?

“The Defiant Dhimmi”

Since: Apr 08

Scholar of the Obvious

#2 Jan 24, 2012
Interesting.

But they didn't murder for Jesus.

On the other side of the coin, when Muslims murder civilians for Allah some Muslims say it is justified because there are no 'innocent' civilians.

“The Defiant Dhimmi”

Scholar of the Obvious

#3 Jan 24, 2012
Here are some of Abu Najda friends fighting to install Islamic Justice.

Handcuffed, blindfolded and shot in the back of the head: Taliban releases horrific video of executions of 15 Pakistani soldiers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20901...

Location hidden

#4 Jan 24, 2012
Wilber wilber wilber - since you have zero understanding of the "fog of war" being a "dodgy" old goat yourself, I like how your goat-shaped mind predictably tries to justify an injustice with another one.

Oh, its ok for a US Marine to murder people indiscriminately - women and children - because some Taliban type nutcases do it. Are you not supposed to be better than them?

One thing I can tell you with a serious degree of certainty - no Taliban ever urinated on the corpse of a US Marine.

Location hidden

#5 Jan 24, 2012
All goats are innocent.

“The Defiant Dhimmi”

Scholar of the Obvious

#6 Jan 24, 2012
Abu Najda wrote:
Wilber wilber wilber - since you have zero understanding of the "fog of war" being a "dodgy" old goat yourself, I like how your goat-shaped mind predictably tries to justify an injustice with another one.
Oh, its ok for a US Marine to murder people indiscriminately - women and children - because some Taliban type nutcases do it. Are you not supposed to be better than them?
One thing I can tell you with a serious degree of certainty - no Taliban ever urinated on the corpse of a US Marine.
Still supporting and justifying the actions of your friends and relatives in the Taliban.

Obviously I'm not surprised.

Location hidden

#7 Jan 24, 2012
Not when the piss on old goats
Arnold

Boston, MA

#8 Jan 24, 2012
Abu Najda wrote:
From the article:
"The dropping of nine manslaughter charges against Staff Sergeant Frank Wuterich, 31, and the relative leniency of a maximum three month jail sentence will not be well received by those in Iraq who wanted justice for the death of family members. Especially after all other cases related to the killings have been dropped or acquitted."
*** this is US justice in action - the beacon of the world; fighting for freedom and the American way. US citizens - are you proud of these boys? I bet if you're a loon like Pam Gellar you must be.
"The killings severely tainted the reputation of US forces in Iraq, but by 2005, they had already been hit hard by the prisoner abuse at Abu Ghraib. The Haditha massacre is still an emotive issue in the country and prompted calls for US troops to be denied immunity from prosecution in the Iraqi justice system."
*** that they had the minerals to even ask for immunity is quite galling. No immunity for Richard O'Dwyer who didn't break any UK laws or for Babar Ahmed incarcerated without charge for seven years - but then double standards are not a problem for the US. I wonder - what would Jesus(s) do?
Now for the best bit ...
"Soon after, US Marines ordered their troops to attempt to distinguish between civilians and combatants."
*** the marines were ordered to stop killing people indiscriminately. This borders on the unbelievable, but then we know about the integrity of the marines already.
------
Imagine the families now feeling hatred for the US. If someone came along and told them they would be in paradise for killing US forces, I don't think they would need a lot of convincing - do you?
So what? When jihadis bomb a market or mosque, they kill people indiscriminately as well. The soldiers can't tell civilians from combatants because they hide among the civilians and use them as shields, but the jihadists can tell between soldiers and civilians.
Arnold

Boston, MA

#9 Jan 24, 2012
Abu Najda wrote:
Why should they be? I don't hear you criticizing the Taliban, so that means you think they're OK. So if they're OK, then so are the soldiers.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#10 Jan 24, 2012
Abu Najda wrote:
Now for the best bit ...
*** the marines were ordered to stop killing people indiscriminately. This borders on the unbelievable ...
... because what you posted isn't true.

And how exactly can anyone distinguish between what passes for a civilian in islam as all muslim males are obligated to perform jihad?

Jihadis don't identify themselves by their uniforms; you either take your best shot, or wait for them to blow-up!
Rattle Kattle

Debary, FL

#11 Jan 24, 2012
Americans are rotten people....they will be defeated by their own arrogance

They should exhume the corpses of those Iraqis and force that Marine to eat them.

Then he could urinate upon his own stinking family

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#12 Jan 24, 2012
Rattle Kattle wrote:
Americans are rotten people....they will be defeated by their own arrogance
They should exhume the corpses of those Iraqis and force that Marine to eat them.
Then he could urinate upon his own stinking family
By all means, since you hate America, get out. We wont miss you. I think you're just ticked because you can't hike up your dress and poop in the streets here, like in your muslime crapholes.

Poor little fella.
Rattle Kattle

Debary, FL

#13 Jan 24, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
By all means, since you hate America, get out. We wont miss you. I think you're just ticked because you can't hike up your dress and poop in the streets here, like in your muslime crapholes.
Poor little fella.
Marines are no better than the Nazi SS

6 more dead in a chopper crash OH WELL.....that is what YOU deserve for invading.

Rot in HELL....perhaps someone will urinate on thier corpses...but who could we find that low besides another rotten american Marine

Send more to die.....they deserve death, that is their business

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#14 Jan 24, 2012
Here's what you filthy muslimes do to your own women. Keep wondering why you aren't welcome anywhere in the world.

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Images:Violence_Aga...

I have no problem whatsoever with our heroic troops taking a leak on maggots that would do this to women.

Location hidden

#15 Jan 25, 2012
Arnold wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? When jihadis bomb a market or mosque, they kill people indiscriminately as well. The soldiers can't tell civilians from combatants because they hide among the civilians and use them as shields, but the jihadists can tell between soldiers and civilians.
I get it, jihadists are setting the policy for the marines are they? yeah, it must be their fault that this man instigated the murder of 25 women and children, including a deadly dangerous person in a wheelchair. He must have been shit scared of that one.

Location hidden

#16 Jan 25, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
... because what you posted isn't true.
And how exactly can anyone distinguish between what passes for a civilian in islam as all muslim males are obligated to perform jihad?
Jihadis don't identify themselves by their uniforms; you either take your best shot, or wait for them to blow-up!
That's funny - the BBC publishing lies and all that. Typical nonsense from the highly trained whatever you were.

And I guess since Jihadis don't behave well you can condone the murder and then the attempt to cover the murders too. Its ok Mr Marine - you were in shock and instigated the killing of 25 innocents.

Then the order comes out - "distinguish between civilians and insurgents" - as if this wasn't already implicit.

But of course, your thicko marines can't tell the difference. This is what happens when you spend money on a stupid military instead of education. And sorry sunshine, its not an excuse. Did the "insurgent" in the wheel chair or the children present any danger.

You are full of shit. Just say it was wrong and that this dismissal of charges is also bull - if you call yourself a man of honour (lol - I almost forgot who I was addressing)

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#17 Jan 25, 2012
Abu Najda wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny - the BBC publishing lies and all that ...
If you are now claiming to have quoted the BBC, where were your quotation marks?
at a glance

Englewood, CO

#18 Jan 25, 2012
Abu Najda wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it, jihadists are setting the policy for the marines are they? yeah, it must be their fault that this man instigated the murder of 25 women and children, including a deadly dangerous person in a wheelchair. He must have been shit scared of that one.
jihadists need to stop using civilians as shields!!!!

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#19 Jan 26, 2012
Abu Najda wrote:
Abu, Abu, Abu- When are the pricks that cut the heads off of those Americans and Jews going to be brought to justice? You Islamic turds have a lot of gaul talking about justice. And so what if some marines had a lapse in judgement and pissed on a DEAD person. Do you think the dead care? They're dead. That reminds me- when are the pricks who burned our soldiers and dragged their corpses thru the streets going to be brought to justice? Go F**k yourself.

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#20 Jan 26, 2012
Abu Najda wrote:
<quoted text>
Then the order comes out - "distinguish between civilians and insurgents" - as if this wasn't already implicit.
When you all look the same it's hard to tell. Maybe all Jihadists should wear black and all civilians should wear green. Yeah- that would work out swell. NOT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camp Pendleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unique Adoptions (Nov '08) Mon TawshaRose 74
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) Dec 12 Tom D 340
2003 Chevy Trailblazer-CHECK ENGINE LIGHT AND R... (Dec '11) Dec 10 mario 226
Elsinore police arrest eight in prostitution op... (Apr '09) Dec 8 Chris 10
Sex Dec 3 tower climber 2
----hello Oceanside,California--------a request... Dec 2 Craig 1
Marine Jeremy Sears Memorial Oct '14 0351Charlie1stBn1... 1
Camp Pendleton Dating
Find my Match

Camp Pendleton People Search