Officials: Federal fugitive might be ...

Officials: Federal fugitive might be in York

There are 19 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Dec 21, 2010, titled Officials: Federal fugitive might be in York. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

The York County Sheriff's Office and the U.S. Marshals Service are looking for a York man who recently escaped from a federal halfway house in Harrisburg, according to a news release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

JTW

Cockeysville, MD

#1 Dec 21, 2010
If he was up on new (felony ???) charges, why was he in a half-way house ?
Larue

Glen Rock, PA

#3 Dec 21, 2010
Isn't this the guy that just this week severely beat his girlfriend and dumped her body in a recycling container under a bridge (she regained consciousness a good Samaritan took her to the hospital)?
makes no sense

Wrightsville, PA

#4 Dec 21, 2010
JTW wrote:
If he was up on new (felony ???) charges, why was he in a half-way house ?
Ask the court system.
JTW

Cockeysville, MD

#5 Dec 21, 2010
@Larue - I think you are referring to Kuame Barnes. Another fine young member of society.
Art Vandalay

Red Lion, PA

#6 Dec 21, 2010
Dam and he was just getting his life back together.
Poor outcast!!
One Termer

Harrisburg, PA

#7 Dec 21, 2010
he looks like such a nice boy
Larue

Glen Rock, PA

#8 Dec 21, 2010
JTW wrote:
@Larue - I think you are referring to Kuame Barnes. Another fine young member of society.
Thanks, I saw that story this morning and apparently confused them. THAT crimina/thug is actually out on bail...
Native Son

East Berlin, PA

#10 Dec 21, 2010
Officials: Federal fugitive might be in Cesspool York ..... along with a cast of thousands in the Ghetto
Boo Hoo Who

Shrewsbury, PA

#11 Dec 21, 2010
"Skylar Rhoades, 26, is a 6-foot-tall black man who weighs 170 pounds and has brown eyes and black hair.".

Oh yeah. He'll stand out like a sore thumb!
Boo Hoo Who

Shrewsbury, PA

#12 Dec 21, 2010
JTW wrote:
If he was up on new (felony ???) charges, why was he in a half-way house ?
To keep him halfway back to jail where he was headed anyway. Duh.
Whatever

York, PA

#14 Dec 22, 2010
BlackStank wrote:
Blacks are bad people.
I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. It sounds like you also need a hug so I am sending one your way.
Mr KiA

York, PA

#15 Dec 22, 2010
WE should learn from third world countries ,when it comes to jail systems.lmao jails with no electricity,no water,no food,no beds ,no cable.etc
Girly Girl

Shrewsbury, PA

#16 Dec 22, 2010
BlackStank wrote:
Blacks are bad people.
Dear sir, or madam, as the case may be; I find your statement to be rude and absolutely offensive in every possible way. Let me say, in the nicest possible way, that I hope you get capped in a drive-by, mofo. May you and yours be bitch-slapped at every opportunity during this holiday season. May the New Year bring you nothing but misery at the hands of those you disparage - as well as those of us without color. May your grandmother leave a deathbed confession that your real grandfather was a mulatto named Rufus Washington Jones. May your company be a target of a hostile takeover by angry Rastafarians, who will demote you from senior custodian to toilet bowl swisher. We hope your sputtering old Chevy Vega breaks down in the 500 block of east Maple Street at 3 a.m. just as a band of gay black ruffians are on the prowl. Additionally, may the staff at Topix, in a fit of conscience, decide it is time release your IP address to Nigerian hackers. This message is being forwarded to a band of Gypsies who will place various hexes and curses on you, your family, your dog Sam, your place of business (McDonalds), your car, your itchy underwear and your Tea Party compatriots. Oh, and God called. He's black and he is PISSED! Have a rainbow day and a lollipop night. Love.- GG
Gotta love it

York, PA

#17 Dec 22, 2010
Girly Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear sir, or madam, as the case may be; I find your statement to be rude and absolutely offensive in every possible way. Let me say, in the nicest possible way, that I hope you get capped in a drive-by, mofo. May you and yours be bitch-slapped at every opportunity during this holiday season. May the New Year bring you nothing but misery at the hands of those you disparage - as well as those of us without color. May your grandmother leave a deathbed confession that your real grandfather was a mulatto named Rufus Washington Jones. May your company be a target of a hostile takeover by angry Rastafarians, who will demote you from senior custodian to toilet bowl swisher. We hope your sputtering old Chevy Vega breaks down in the 500 block of east Maple Street at 3 a.m. just as a band of gay black ruffians are on the prowl. Additionally, may the staff at Topix, in a fit of conscience, decide it is time release your IP address to Nigerian hackers. This message is being forwarded to a band of Gypsies who will place various hexes and curses on you, your family, your dog Sam, your place of business (McDonalds), your car, your itchy underwear and your Tea Party compatriots. Oh, and God called. He's black and he is PISSED! Have a rainbow day and a lollipop night. Love.- GG
Great post,GG!!
WOW

York, PA

#18 Dec 23, 2010
Mr KiA wrote:
WE should learn from third world countries ,when it comes to jail systems.lmao jails with no electricity,no water,no food,no beds ,no cable.etc
LMAO..........when they do that here the jails will empty out!!!!!!!
Dont gotta love it

Jersey Shore, PA

#19 Dec 23, 2010
Gotta love it wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post,GG!!
Damn, don't 'egg her on'! Here racist diatribe is just as bad as the poster she is making reference to.
Nappy hair ashy skin

York, PA

#20 Dec 28, 2010
Girly Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear sir, or madam, as the case may be; I find your statement to be rude and absolutely offensive in every possible way. Let me say, in the nicest possible way, that I hope you get capped in a drive-by, mofo. May you and yours be bitch-slapped at every opportunity during this holiday season. May the New Year bring you nothing but misery at the hands of those you disparage - as well as those of us without color. May your grandmother leave a deathbed confession that your real grandfather was a mulatto named Rufus Washington Jones. May your company be a target of a hostile takeover by angry Rastafarians, who will demote you from senior custodian to toilet bowl swisher. We hope your sputtering old Chevy Vega breaks down in the 500 block of east Maple Street at 3 a.m. just as a band of gay black ruffians are on the prowl. Additionally, may the staff at Topix, in a fit of conscience, decide it is time release your IP address to Nigerian hackers. This message is being forwarded to a band of Gypsies who will place various hexes and curses on you, your family, your dog Sam, your place of business (McDonalds), your car, your itchy underwear and your Tea Party compatriots. Oh, and God called. He's black and he is PISSED! Have a rainbow day and a lollipop night. Love.- GG
I know the truth hurts but wow,is that jealousy thier or what!
Skylar Rhoades

York, PA

#21 Nov 26, 2012
IM out living life and not on the run no more so everybody that said something wrong and didnt know the whole story can kiss my azz with their tongue out
not fair

Columbia, PA

#22 Nov 29, 2012
A criminal and I'm suprised to learn it's federal inmates as well can get out of jail still as an inmate and do there time in a half way house.
I will share breifly had it not been for this incodent I wouldn't have known about the program.
The program that allows this to happen is a scam. I was a victim of an inmate who while at the "half way house" tried to lure my children and I out to an Address he had established through a "mentor". This man's name is Ronald James/convict and the mentor's name is former lawmaker Tom Armstrong. I went to a church picnic and these men were there. Ronald I had not met before that. Long story short I gave the man my phone number and he harrassed and tried to lure me with money to get my chilldren and I to meet him. I told him I no longer wished for him to contact me as his behavior was very alarming.
The next thing he did was give my pastor of all people money to give to me. I refused to accept and then told the pastor why.
Back to my point though, Not even the paster would report this creep to the halfway house or his "mentor" so I as the victim made a police report and notified the halfway house who told me I should also report it to the porole board and that's when I found out that he wasn't even on probation he was still an inmate at a halfway house. This criminal had more than 42 cases withouver 300 seperate charges a person that should not even get po9role in my opinion. Any way there are "KICKBACKS" AND benifits for those in the program. Otherwise why would any one [protect a monster like this.
Also not every inmate is elligable for the program. They have to have at least 2 years probation to go and had to have served x amount of years time.
Messed up and not a lot of peopl;e know about this program until they fall victim. If people knew Im sure they would be disgusted and outraged.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camp Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Water Turned Blood Red in Canada! Wed dogmatv 1
A Tree Hunger Saves Bear From Drowning Wed dogmatv 1
Calling Senator Teplitz. Are you listening? Tue The Songster 1
News Mosquitoes test positive for West Nile Virus in... Jul 20 Stevi 1
News Dear Tamaqua project takes to the... Jul 17 Engineer 2
News Timothy Mercer Retires with 27 Years of Service... Jul 15 A Yankee 2 14
Anybody remember the old Hattie Harris (1970's)... (May '11) Jul 11 SpritelyNerdy 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Camp Hill Mortgages