Adviser hired for MGH turnover

Adviser hired for MGH turnover

There are 1 comment on the Marin Independent Journal story from Jan 9, 2008, titled Adviser hired for MGH turnover. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

Lee Domanico agreed to a six-month deal, but he might stay longer. Lee Domanico, who played a key role in turning El Camino Hospital in Mountain View into one of the most profitable district-managed hospitals ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

Carmencita

Portland, OR

#1 Jan 24, 2009
I was wondering where Lee was slumming these days. I used to work for Legacy Healthcare Systems and vividly recall his recruitment, subsequent cuts (he was fondly known as "The Cutter"), and hush-hush departure in 2007, then nothing. I just have this sneaky feeling he ought to be indicted for something, I just don't know what - yet. Way to take the $ and run, Lee! And here I am, wiping arses, breaking my back turning patients, and exposing myself and my unborn child to God-knows-what while performing direct patient care for $65K/year. But at least no one despises me...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Marcos Breton: Obama critic in Placerville offe... (Jul '08) May '16 WellArmed 24
Review: Brookside Dental - Phuong-Lien Ngo DDS (Oct '10) May '16 Jerry Kramer 4
Nood Senior Dancing In Park at Night Apr '16 Mollusca 1
trapped in pollock, desperately need black (Jun '15) Apr '16 Anonymous 4
News El Dorado County official upset by low-flying p... (Nov '07) Mar '16 Col Rathbone CSA 38
News Oakland's costly gamble with spiking its minimu... (Feb '16) Feb '16 WTF? 1
News Roadshow: Gas under $2 a gallon gas reaches Bay... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Solarman 1

Camino Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Camino Mortgages