Healthcare board and chief still have...

Healthcare board and chief still have room to negotiate

There are 4 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Jan 11, 2009, titled Healthcare board and chief still have room to negotiate. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

THE latest brush up regarding Marin General Hospital's future concerns potential compensation for Lee Domanico, the presumed CEO of the facility once it's independent from Sacramento-based Sutter Health in ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

Don Seitas

United States

#1 Jan 11, 2009
Dick, Is there any precedence for the Masonic organization holding their meetings in public-owned facilities? They are a somewhat quasi-secret entity with rites. Personally, I don't care since they have a long record of good works and problems nationwide. Just wondering. Don
Don Seitas

United States

#2 Jan 11, 2009
A missed word in my original message. It should read "no problems nationwide". Don
Dick Spotswood

Berkeley, CA

#3 Jan 14, 2009
Not that I know of, but the idea is that the Masons will sell for such a "reasonable price? that its a fair tradeoff.
fred trupp

Union City, CA

#4 Feb 10, 2009
How can the Board even consider giving a bonus without specific performance goals?

Have not we learned anything from the Wall Street disaster about bonus for non-performance?

It appears that this board will be nothing but a rubber stamp for a director that wants money regardless of his performance as long as he takes care of them.

Fairly soon the board will start voting themselves big bonus and lifetime health and retirement benefits at our expense and the new director will tell the public how mush the board need these benefits to keep them interested in staying on the board.

What a joke!

If the board wants to help the people of Marin they should ask Kaiser to run the hospital for them. Maybe then we can get rid of the rampant staff infections, reduce expenses and improve information technology.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Maintenance Worker Finds Puppy Abandoned in Dum... Feb 7 Future Catlady 1
News Marcos Breton: Obama critic in Placerville offe... (Jul '08) Jan '18 Hangtown Posse 26
News Foothills Day Care Operator Facing Child Molest... (Nov '07) Jan '18 Blessed mom 58
Art & Wine & Something More - January 20th in P... Dec '17 howefortunate 1
Safeway Dec '17 GMS 1
Review: BOWENS CUSTOM CABINETS (Jan '16) Dec '17 Home owner 6
News Opinion: Placerville Stop Lights Need to GO (Aug '13) Dec '17 MAGA Mama 4

Camino Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Camino Mortgages