El Camino College kicks off scholarsh...

El Camino College kicks off scholarship drive

There are 11 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Jul 23, 2009, titled El Camino College kicks off scholarship drive. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa holds a check that was presented to the El Camino College Foundation for $200,000 from Southern California Edison while local philanthropist Melanie Lundquist and El Camino College President Thomas M.Fallo look on.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

Sheriffs

Anaheim, CA

#2 Jul 23, 2009
FRANK SCOTTO wrote:
This is not his city. I do not know why he was allowed to speak upon my behalf. I am outraged.
haha its not part of Torrance, El Co PD always calls Gardena PD for Backup haha, it should be Gardena's Mayor Mayor PAUL K. TANAKA. Mayor Tanaka is a Chief (Administrative Services Division) with the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department, and also a CPA.
Gardena's Mayor is Smarter than Torrance Scotto. haha
Brian M

Sunland, CA

#3 Jul 23, 2009
So what. What's your problem Frank? stop hating everyone
the truth is here

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

#4 Jul 23, 2009
wow...President Fallo and Mayor Villaraigosa at the same event. two of the most self centered people one could ever meet. I wonder if they compared tips on how to screw over their employees..or how to try and sneak off to a better job..only to get slammed and sent back to reality.

Peace

United States

#5 Jul 24, 2009
Brian M wrote:
So what. What's your problem Frank? stop hating everyone
Thank you
Crusader

Camarillo, CA

#6 Jul 24, 2009
Why is Villar putting his nose into the South Bay air? Is the heat too strong in his "City of the Angels"? Perhaps he can get some AEG money for ECC.

Fallo is a politician, first and foremost. Many of us Crusaders have known that for over 40 years.
Waste of money

Redondo Beach, CA

#7 Jul 24, 2009
Only illegals need apply.
RB Resident

Rialto, CA

#8 Jul 24, 2009
ceasar "commie" chavez!!!!
WOW

Lake Forest, CA

#9 Jul 24, 2009
Sheriffs wrote:
Gardena's Mayor is Smarter than Torrance Scotto. haha
Oh yeah, how'd you like your car towed?
Gert

United States

#10 Jul 24, 2009
The Mayor is a great role model, cheats on his wife and has children with the other women.
Gov

Anaheim, CA

#11 Jul 24, 2009
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, how'd you like your car towed?
haha good one, haha, yet I bet the Gardena's Mayor, the Chief of LASD can get my car out.
Also my car is owned by the government already, they won't be able to touch it, haha.

I love Government Jobs
Gov

Anaheim, CA

#12 Jul 24, 2009
Torrance's Mayor Scotto is corrupt, I heard that he approved more Multi unit Housing plans that would increase Population Size drastically on ANZA Ave in West Torrance.

Its sad. The plans are to put 200 Units on a former Commercial parcel, which is suppose to be used only for Commercial Development and not Residential Housing.

We need some Judges to Run for office in Torrance. Reform Torrance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stabbing Oct 31 Bob 1
News Gold Country picnic inspiration from Rustic For... Sep '17 Charley 1
News What you need to know for Tuesday, Sept. 26, 2017 Sep '17 Charley 1
Why do Harleys always appeal to the white trash... (Aug '11) Sep '17 Matt 14
Booming sounds Sep '17 Townie 2
Fire Warning for El Dorado County starting Sep... Sep '17 Charley 1
News At EID: Water rate hikes OK'd (Jan '17) Jun '17 Bob 3

Camino Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance