Smith Flat House
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
P-viller

Grass Valley, CA

#1 Apr 2, 2011
Be careful. Do your research before you entrust your body and health to any of the quacks at Smith Flat House. Look into the background and malpractice history of the "doctors" there, and the "healers" associated with them. "Non-surgical" practice = suspended hospital priviledges/no hospital priviledges. PS - the pizza is usually burned.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hey fool

Mather, CA

#2 Apr 3, 2011
What a bunch of non-specific shit talking.If you have something specific to tell us after doing all your research then let on.Otherwise you just seem like an asshole with an axe to grind.I know only one of the MDs there and he is one of the best doctors I have known and has helped me tremendously.I can't speak for any of the others.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
orjujo

Orangevale, CA

#3 Apr 4, 2011
P-viller is actually quite specific, and also correct. Malpractice suits, revoked hospital priviledges, if that makes a good doctor recommendation to your way of thinking, fine. If you have been helped tremendously, you.re lucky. Others beware, be careful is good advice. Don't be a fool with your health.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Saywhat

Nicolaus, CA

#4 Apr 4, 2011
orjujo wrote:
P-viller is actually quite specific, and also correct. Malpractice suits, revoked hospital priviledges, if that makes a good doctor recommendation to your way of thinking, fine. If you have been helped tremendously, you.re lucky. Others beware, be careful is good advice. Don't be a fool with your health.
Neither one of you are specific.Do you even understand English.There are no specifics in either one of your posts.Just so you don't sit there in an idiotic stupor sucking your thumb I'll spell it out for you.Name specific MDs and what specific actions have been taken against them by the Ca Medical Board.Can you even understand that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
P-viller

Orangevale, CA

#5 Apr 4, 2011
There is no accusation made. Only a warning. If you do not want to check up on who you entrust your own body to, fine. Most people appreciate a warning to be careful. There is a very specific definition of terms, and a culinary repoort as well. Nobody is under any obligation to take either seriously if you don't want to. But again, be forewarned, do your own research for your own safety - or don't.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Saywhat

Nicolaus, CA

#6 Apr 4, 2011
So you're not saying anything about the Smith Flat House and are simple saying that people should, generally speaking,check up on their health care providers.Earth shaking stuff there.Thanks for that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yummy

Orangevale, CA

#7 Apr 20, 2011
P-viller is right. Those so-called doctors are dangerous. And also right about doing your own research. I wouldn't take someone else's word, but I would heed a warning and check them out. I did. One is not an MD, and one lost hospital priviledges, hence the "non-surgical" practice. He treated my friend's leg for pain around an artificial knee and she nearly lost the leg. There are law suits on record and complaints to the BMQA as well as to the hospital. Anyone else who associates by way of locating an office in the same building is suspect as far as I am concerned. But as P-viller says, do your own research - or don't.
Stan the man

Placerville, CA

#8 Apr 20, 2011
Yummy wrote:
P-viller is right. Those so-called doctors are dangerous. And also right about doing your own research. I wouldn't take someone else's word, but I would heed a warning and check them out. I did. One is not an MD, and one lost hospital priviledges, hence the "non-surgical" practice. He treated my friend's leg for pain around an artificial knee and she nearly lost the leg. There are law suits on record and complaints to the BMQA as well as to the hospital. Anyone else who associates by way of locating an office in the same building is suspect as far as I am concerned. But as P-viller says, do your own research - or don't.
You guys are so incredibly weak.If you know something that we all need to know and are just keeping it to yourself then you are as bad as any of those health care providers.If you have that info then post it or go the hell away.Oh,and please tell us how being treated for pain almost caused someone to lose their leg.Give me a break moron.If your friend has an artificial knee and almost lost her leg then that would be a problem that I would discuss with the surgeon that did the knee replacement and not someone that was treating me for pain.You have to ask yourself why she was there instead of in her surgeons office or her GP.Your friend sounds pretty stupid but not as stupid as you do.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yummy

Orangevale, CA

#9 Apr 21, 2011
The information is there, if you want to read it. Apparently you don't. My friend visited the "non-surgical" doctor 4 years post-op while her surgeon was on vacation. An injection by him into the knee caused a life-threatening infection and damage to the implant that took several months to erradicate, during which time she was in a nursing home, in a wheel chair, on IV drips, and in pain. Due to the damage, another artificial knee was needed to be installed after the infection was gone. Correct, she made a dopey decision to seek and allow treatment from that doctor. Too bad nobody warned her, don't you think? If you don't want to be warned about important things that could go wrong, and do some research to satisfy yourself one way or the other, rather than take a stranger's word, then you are the stipid one.
Stan the man

Placerville, CA

#10 Apr 21, 2011
Yummy wrote:
The information is there, if you want to read it. Apparently you don't. My friend visited the "non-surgical" doctor 4 years post-op while her surgeon was on vacation. An injection by him into the knee caused a life-threatening infection and damage to the implant that took several months to erradicate, during which time she was in a nursing home, in a wheel chair, on IV drips, and in pain. Due to the damage, another artificial knee was needed to be installed after the infection was gone. Correct, she made a dopey decision to seek and allow treatment from that doctor. Too bad nobody warned her, don't you think? If you don't want to be warned about important things that could go wrong, and do some research to satisfy yourself one way or the other, rather than take a stranger's word, then you are the stipid one.
If she was suddenly having pain 4 years post op what makes you think that she didn't already have an infection?The fact that you pretend to be concerned about other enough to make these acusations,you claim to have knowledge of past actions taken against these health care providers by the state and yet aren't concerned enough to let us know shows that you don't care about anything but smearing the people at the Smith Flat House.If you have in fact investigated these people and found evidence of significant wrongdoing and yet you are reserving this info for people that can navigate the state websites and try to uncover it for themselves then you are far worse than the health care providers that you are trying to bring down.You could save someone from the same fate as your friend only you refuse to do so.Do you feel that if they are too lazy(as your friend was)to check up on these providers that they deserve to go through the pain that your friend went through?Since you know why don't you let on?Do you like seeing people suffer.You are a terrible person.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yummy

Orangevale, CA

#11 Apr 21, 2011
And you are an idiot. I made no accusations, only gave a warning. I gave the BMQA and hospital as references. If you have the time to argue here, you have the time to do your own fact checking. You could also ask the good doctor himself. I did not call anyone lazy. Again, heed the warning - or don't.
Stan the man

Placerville, CA

#12 Apr 22, 2011
Yummy,come on...Do you even speak the English language or are you just completely stupid?You say"I made no accusations"yet let's examine your prior post."those so-called doctors are dangerous"(an accusation)"one lost his hospital priviledges"(an accusation)Can you even understand that?If I want to search through the other posts which I'm pretty sure are also from you I could come up with some more but you aren't worth the effort.You say you gave the hospital as a reference and yet you don't say which hospital.You make non-sensical statements like saying that one of these "so called doctors" is "not even an MD"You know that not all doctors are MDs right?I'm sure they aren't calling themselves MDs when they are not.You pretend like you have done your research but you refuse to tell us the findings of the BMQA if there is indeed any.If you are going to smear people and their reputations then you should at least explain why people should avoid these practitioners rather than offering up anecdotal reasons.There may be some bad practitioners there and even though you think I should spend a lot of time researching this matter I don't need to.I'm not sick or injured.I'm just angered by your smear campaign especially when you try to steer people away from any practioners who rent space there because you believe that they are guilty also just for renting space in that building.That is BS and you know it.I think that you refuse to offer up specifics because you don't want to be sued for slandering these people.you are a chicken shit.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
beans

Orangevale, CA

#13 Apr 22, 2011
I know that lady. She was in bad shape. That doc injected cortisone into the artificial joint - which should not be done. She was laid up for over a year, then needed a new joint replacement on top of all that. That doc lost his hospital priviledges for things like that. People should help other people who might not know and just trust him like she and other people did. Anybody can call the hospital and ask about him, and ask how to call BMQA and the other reporting agencies. I don't understand why anybody would not appreciate the heads-up.
Duh

Fair Oaks, CA

#14 Apr 22, 2011
beans wrote:
I know that lady. She was in bad shape. That doc injected cortisone into the artificial joint - which should not be done. She was laid up for over a year, then needed a new joint replacement on top of all that. That doc lost his hospital priviledges for things like that. People should help other people who might not know and just trust him like she and other people did. Anybody can call the hospital and ask about him, and ask how to call BMQA and the other reporting agencies. I don't understand why anybody would not appreciate the heads-up.
Because there is no heads up.You are doing a little better than your retarded friend.At least you are providing some information.Now how about a name.That would be a heads up.You don't get that?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Arthur

Folsom, CA

#15 Apr 24, 2011
Anybody who would dismiss a warning about potential risks to his health, and name-call someone nice enough to do the warning, does not deserve the warning in the first place. I agree that each person ought to accept the warning and do, or not do, his own fact checking. One's health and own due diligence is his own responsibility.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Pandemic

Fair Oaks, CA

#16 Apr 25, 2011
Arthur wrote:
Anybody who would dismiss a warning about potential risks to his health, and name-call someone nice enough to do the warning, does not deserve the warning in the first place. I agree that each person ought to accept the warning and do, or not do, his own fact checking. One's health and own due diligence is his own responsibility.
Anyone who would smear a whole building full of practitioners because of a bad experience with one of them and withhold information that could save other people pain and suffering.It below contempt.Then they go and make a wack-o statement like "call the hospital" and check for yourself is stupid at best.Hospitals don't give out that kind of information and the poster doesn't even say which hospital that the mystery practitioner was practicing at.Thanks for nothing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
You are a dope

United States

#17 Apr 26, 2011
I think that it's pretty clear here that P-viller,orjujo,yummy,beans and probably Arthur are all the same person.A person with a personal grudge against the Smith Flat House.They even want to trash talk about the pizza.I didn't even know they served pizza there.I live close by and remember when it used to be a bar and restaurant.Now that I know that they are serving pizza I'll go back again.I may even go back to check out the health care providers there while I'm checking out the pizza.It would be helpful if this person who keeps posting with their multiple personality disorder would either warn us about who did them wrong or get back on their meds because they sure are doing everyone a diservice by keeping this to themselves.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
hasbeans

Mather, CA

#18 May 5, 2011
I checked out the Smith Flat House website to look at some of the alternative health care practitioners there.I didn't even know that this place existed.Thanks to these posts I have found what looks like a great place.I don't know what these people are talking about.There is only one MD on staff so I went to healthgrades.com to check up on him.The result.....No malpractice history found,no board actions found,no sanction history found.Hmmmmmm sounds like this is a case of a personal grudge.I don't really understand why a person would have a grudge with one provider and use that as a reason to try and harm a whole building full of good people.I did notice that they have psych counselors in that ficility.I would imagine that this one mental case that is stirring up all this nonsense is just a angry nut who has been bannished from the building.There are other places where you can get your psychiatric services.Why not get help instead of working out your problems on here?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
thegripster

Grass Valley, CA

#19 Jul 30, 2011
Pandemic wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone who would smear a whole building full of practitioners because of a bad experience with one of them and withhold information that could save other people pain and suffering.It below contempt.Then they go and make a wack-o statement like "call the hospital" and check for yourself is stupid at best.Hospitals don't give out that kind of information and the poster doesn't even say which hospital that the mystery practitioner was practicing at.Thanks for nothing.
OK, I checked it out. There's only one hospital in Placerville. They do give out the information. As for the whole building, people do judge you by the company you keep. ND? Are you kidding me? Stands for Not a Doctor. Should be QD. Quack Doctor. Real MD's who associate with that instead of other real MD's do that when they loose their standing with the other MD's.
Ha ha

Fair Oaks, CA

#20 Jul 31, 2011
thegripster wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I checked it out. There's only one hospital in Placerville. They do give out the information. As for the whole building, people do judge you by the company you keep. ND? Are you kidding me? Stands for Not a Doctor. Should be QD. Quack Doctor. Real MD's who associate with that instead of other real MD's do that when they loose their standing with the other MD's.
You are a rambling fool.The hospital does not give out that information.They will tell you if the doctor in question has hospital privledges but will not tell you much else.You can say so all you like but that won't make it true.I have no idea what you are referencing with all your "ND" and "QD" stuff.Most of the people in that building are not MDs and don't present themselves as such.If someone in there is misrepresenting their credentials then you should be calling the state medical board or perhaps the district attorny's office and not wasting your time with all these foolish posts.Why won't any of you simpletons name the person that you have a beef with instead of childishly trying to trash the whole place?Are you afraid to name names.People are in serious danger from this person and yet you keep it a big secret.The truth is that you are a chicken and won't name names because you are afraid that you will be dragged into a court of law for all the lies you spread on here.You are a joke.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hangtown, CA (Mar '09) 46 min Hangtown Taxi 18
can anyone help me find..... (Jan '16) Nov 8 Atonsgirl 3
Looking for Vet Nov 8 Atonsgirl 1
Review: BOWENS CUSTOM CABINETS (Jan '16) Nov '16 Health care insti... 3
trapped in pollock, desperately need black (Jun '15) Oct '16 Rxaddict 5
News Oakland's costly gamble with spiking its minimu... (Feb '16) Feb '16 WTF? 1
News Roadshow: Gas under $2 a gallon gas reaches Bay... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Solarman 1

Camino Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Camino Mortgages