Marin healthcare exec could receive $...

Marin healthcare exec could receive $856,560 in annual compensa...

There are 23 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Jan 5, 2009, titled Marin healthcare exec could receive $856,560 in annual compensa.... In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

Lee Domanico, the Marin Healthcare District's executive director, could receive total compensation of $856,560 a year each of the next two years if he is awarded the maximum bonuses possible in a proposed ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gone

Sacramento, CA

#22 Jan 7, 2009
The community complained that Sutter was milking MGH. Now a new CEO wants even more money. There must be a message somewhere...
david

San Jose, CA

#23 Jan 7, 2009
how much is Obama getting paid to be president???? about 1/4th of the cost to run Marin hospital, but then running the country is alot easier than being in charge of a hospital.......the prez just deals with 2 wars and a country in a recession....go figure
james

San Jose, CA

#24 Jan 7, 2009
let me get this right a woman dies because we cut the budget for emergency help and this guy gets almost a million $$$$$.....the rich get richer and the rest get left behind, how did the French deal with this, let them eat cake, huh!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Marcos Breton: Obama critic in Placerville offe... (Jul '08) May '16 WellArmed 24
Review: Brookside Dental - Phuong-Lien Ngo DDS (Oct '10) May '16 Jerry Kramer 4
Nood Senior Dancing In Park at Night Apr '16 Mollusca 1
trapped in pollock, desperately need black (Jun '15) Apr '16 Anonymous 4
News El Dorado County official upset by low-flying p... (Nov '07) Mar '16 Col Rathbone CSA 38
News Oakland's costly gamble with spiking its minimu... Feb '16 WTF? 1
See Something, Say Something to Law Enforcement Feb '16 Knows 2

Camino Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Camino Mortgages