Lamar Fairchild Passed Away - Many Mourn

Lamar Fairchild Passed Away - Many Mourn

There are 2 comments on the In El Dorado County story from Jun 20, 2014, titled Lamar Fairchild Passed Away - Many Mourn. In it, In El Dorado County reports that:

Many are mourning the passing of Lamar Fairchild, a longtime El Dorado High School teacher, driving instructor, mentor, coach and friend to so many El Dorado County kids.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at In El Dorado County.

Patricia

Carson City, NV

#1 Jun 20, 2014
He was my friend. I will miss him. He's driving thru those gates of heaven in his Roush Mustang. Rest In Peace my friend.
Shannon

Higginsville, MO

#2 Jun 21, 2014
His son, Mark, and he were two of the best friends I could have ever asked for. I have been missing Mark for over a decade and now will be missing another dear man. Forever in my heart, forever with our Father. My prayers and thoughts for family and friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nood Senior Dancing In Park at Night Apr 10 Mollusca 1
trapped in pollock, desperately need black (Jun '15) Apr 6 Anonymous 4
News El Dorado County official upset by low-flying p... (Nov '07) Mar '16 Col Rathbone CSA 38
News Oakland's costly gamble with spiking its minimu... Feb '16 WTF? 1
See Something, Say Something to Law Enforcement Feb '16 Knows 2
News Placerville police arrest man for child molesta... (Nov '14) Feb '16 Jane 9
News Roadshow: Gas under $2 a gallon gas reaches Bay... Feb '16 Solarman 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Camino Mortgages