National Night Out Grows in El Dorado...

National Night Out Grows in El Dorado County to Include Great Entertainment in Most Communities

There are 3 comments on the In El Dorado County story from Aug 7, 2012, titled National Night Out Grows in El Dorado County to Include Great Entertainment in Most Communities. In it, In El Dorado County reports that:

What is National Night Out? It's America's Night Out Against Crime! Where is it? In most communities including Tahoe, Pollock Pines, Greenwood, Placerville, Cameron Park.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at In El Dorado County.

Hangtown Mom

Mather, CA

#1 Aug 10, 2012
who in the world let National Night Out get hijacked like this?It used to be a night when neighbors would get out at night to network and get to know each other to fight crime and get to know one another.It was a positive event and gave everyone a chance to get together to discuss strategies for making their communities safer.I could not believe it when I saw that they were now trying to use the event to lure people out of their neighborhoods for night for the purpose of entertainment.Even for live music and wine tasting!Really?How shameful.The original intent has been completely ruined and now these events pull people from their neighborhoods for a night of fun and partying.How pathetic.Thanks to the organizer of these evnts for absolutely nothing.They are what's wrong with America these days.

The Gloop

Since: Sep 08

#2 Aug 11, 2012
Gloop?
Toady

Fair Oaks, CA

#3 Aug 14, 2012
they have taken the whole purpose of the National Night Out and ruined it.What idiots!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Maintenance Worker Finds Puppy Abandoned in Dum... Feb 7 Future Catlady 1
News Marcos Breton: Obama critic in Placerville offe... (Jul '08) Jan '18 Hangtown Posse 26
News Foothills Day Care Operator Facing Child Molest... (Nov '07) Jan '18 Blessed mom 58
Art & Wine & Something More - January 20th in P... Dec '17 howefortunate 1
Safeway Dec '17 GMS 1
Review: BOWENS CUSTOM CABINETS (Jan '16) Dec '17 Home owner 6
News Opinion: Placerville Stop Lights Need to GO (Aug '13) Dec '17 MAGA Mama 4

Camino Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Camino Mortgages