New Marin General Hospital Corp. board of directors

There are 2 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Jun 29, 2010, titled New Marin General Hospital Corp. board of directors. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

These are the 11 members of the board in charge of day-to-day operations of Marin General Hospital: - Lee Domanico of Hillsborough, who is chief executive of the Marin Healthcare District and former chief executive of El Camino Hospital in Mountain View, which he helped turnaround from a money loser to a money maker.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

couplewords

San Mateo, CA

#1 Jun 29, 2010
wow! I'm impressed! so now what...?
Not on your life

United States

#2 Aug 13, 2010
Why is it that you don't employ African American Professionals; In your Radiology department there are no African American Rad Techs. and you only have one OR nurse of African American descent; Pleanty office support of African American, house keeping and kitchen workers. Marin had one black women (traveler) who was good and applied for the open Rad Tech position. Needless to say, she wasn't considered. I have been an employee here for 5 years and find one of the superviosors Mark a pervert and he is offensive always fondeling and rubbing on the very attractive female staff in the Radiology department, Yet people who deserve to work won't even be considered. WOW!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Upper Placerville Flooded with Pedestrian traff... (Sep '13) 20 hr laugh 5
Water May 1 Davish 3
Love & Relationships Apr 28 KevinIs 4
It ain't broke but ya gotta fix it? (Aug '14) Apr 28 KevinIs 2
Gloria Wilson Russell-R.I.P. (Aug '08) Apr 8 Lil Bro 5
Women helping women Mar '15 Smarter than you 2
News Artist Thomas Kinkade died suddenly of natural ... (Apr '12) Mar '15 Hypno Doc 24
More from around the web

Camino People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]