New Marin General Hospital Corp. boar...

New Marin General Hospital Corp. board of directors

There are 2 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Jun 29, 2010, titled New Marin General Hospital Corp. board of directors. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

These are the 11 members of the board in charge of day-to-day operations of Marin General Hospital: - Lee Domanico of Hillsborough, who is chief executive of the Marin Healthcare District and former chief executive of El Camino Hospital in Mountain View, which he helped turnaround from a money loser to a money maker.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

couplewords

San Francisco, CA

#1 Jun 29, 2010
wow! I'm impressed! so now what...?
Not on your life

United States

#2 Aug 13, 2010
Why is it that you don't employ African American Professionals; In your Radiology department there are no African American Rad Techs. and you only have one OR nurse of African American descent; Pleanty office support of African American, house keeping and kitchen workers. Marin had one black women (traveler) who was good and applied for the open Rad Tech position. Needless to say, she wasn't considered. I have been an employee here for 5 years and find one of the superviosors Mark a pervert and he is offensive always fondeling and rubbing on the very attractive female staff in the Radiology department, Yet people who deserve to work won't even be considered. WOW!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Marcos Breton: Obama critic in Placerville offe... (Jul '08) May 30 WellArmed 24
Review: Brookside Dental - Phuong-Lien Ngo DDS (Oct '10) May '16 Jerry Kramer 4
Nood Senior Dancing In Park at Night Apr '16 Mollusca 1
trapped in pollock, desperately need black (Jun '15) Apr '16 Anonymous 4
News El Dorado County official upset by low-flying p... (Nov '07) Mar '16 Col Rathbone CSA 38
News Oakland's costly gamble with spiking its minimu... Feb '16 WTF? 1
See Something, Say Something to Law Enforcement Feb '16 Knows 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Camino Mortgages