im searching for jacob r tuthill elca...

im searching for jacob r tuthill elcamino high school

Posted in the Camino Forum

searching

AOL

#1 Apr 3, 2010
to any elcamino high scholl graduate of 2005 i would love any information on a former classmate jacob reed tuthill was interested in finding a graduation photo or year book pictures or maybe if you know him personally and have any photos of him i would love to see them i knoew Jacob a long time ago and was glad to see that he graduated would love to tell him how proud of him i am but he wouldnt remember me its been so long but i loved him dearly as a child and that love for him never died or my concern and to know he has succeeded in life fills my heart with joy he was a very special youg man in my life and would love to see what he grew up to look like with those big blue eyes and winning smile that would make you cry to see it so if your out there jacob r tuthill ive been rooting for you for over 20 yrs and knew someday i would discover that you finished school congradulations hope life has treated you very well and the Lord shines on you brightly may God Bless You in everything you do in life sorry to have but your name out there like this but i just had to know love ya Shari Coffman
searching

AOL

#2 Apr 3, 2010
also if anyone has any info on Jacob Tuthill my email address is [email protected] thanks and may god bless
Tj tuthill

United States

#3 Dec 19, 2011
To shari do you live or lived kentucky .... This is his mom...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Marcos Breton: Obama critic in Placerville offe... (Jul '08) May '16 WellArmed 24
Review: Brookside Dental - Phuong-Lien Ngo DDS (Oct '10) May '16 Jerry Kramer 4
Nood Senior Dancing In Park at Night Apr '16 Mollusca 1
trapped in pollock, desperately need black (Jun '15) Apr '16 Anonymous 4
News El Dorado County official upset by low-flying p... (Nov '07) Mar '16 Col Rathbone CSA 38
News Oakland's costly gamble with spiking its minimu... (Feb '16) Feb '16 WTF? 1
News Roadshow: Gas under $2 a gallon gas reaches Bay... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Solarman 1

Camino Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Camino Mortgages