teacher grabs student by neck

teacher grabs student by neck

Posted in the Cameron Forum

tom

Antigo, WI

#1 Jun 1, 2009
My son and other kids along with the student aid, were scaring each other in the locker room at school. My son waited for the aid to come into the room, but instead it was tom moon. My son was walking away form this guy and he grabbed my son by the back of his neck, and squeezed and pushed him through the door of the locker room. Now, this teacher admitted to the principal and the school administrator that he had grabbed my son by the back of his neck, squeezed, but didnt think he had squeezed that hard, and "guided him" through the doorway. Now that the other kids were bullyed by the principal, they are saying that they did not see anything. At first tom moon said he did it, and he should not have handled it that way. but now that he may be charged, he is saying that he was startled and it was just a reaction. I asked him how is it that you were startled, my son was walking away, and then you grabbed him by the back of his neck and told him to move. If you are startled you immediatly react, you dont react after the student is walking away. needless to say, the school is trying to cover this whole thing up. I was told by the department of justice, that the school was to report this immediatly but they chose to take care of this by themselves. Now they are saying that my son was a troublemaker and always in trouble which is not true. He is not a perfect angel, but he is not a bad kid. This is the same teacher that throws things when the kids are not listening to him, which he also admitted to doing in front of the school administrator and principal. The school claims, that they have reprimanded this teacher, but we were told that that is not true. Social services claims that the teacher didnt leave any marks and we should be more worried about this teachers reputation. by the way the person that was more worried about the teacher was kelly albrecht. Dont always think just because they say they are interested in your child, they may not be and she made it perfectly clear that she was more intent in finding fault in my son, then she was in this teacher. This is what this guy is teaching our kids, if your mad throw things, if your pissed at a student, grab them by the neck, because the school will cover your ass. It also should be noted that it is against the law to not report when a teacher physically grabs a student. For the most part, my son went to the ER and they said he had a neck sprain and he would have sore muscles for a few weeks. Imagine that, the school should have taken immediate action, but moon is still teaching up there, we have sent our son to chetek when this happened beacause the principal threatened us as well as our son. You think Cameron has a great reputation? think again, they bully and break the law because who is going to do something to a school? Who would believe they would do something like that? I posed this question to the DA, If I go up to the school and grab Tom Moon, or maybe his kid by the back of their neck and say, oh, I was startled, Would I be arrested? Yes I would. And the school and social services wouldnt be worried about saving my reputation. By the way, the local newscenter, has called several times about this, so someone has been discussing this. It makes a person think, why do kids go to school and do a columbine? Is it because the school pushes it to that point with their lies and manipulation and bullying? Possibly.
nikki

Chippewa Falls, WI

#2 Jun 1, 2009
I don't know if you can answer this or not...how old of a man is Tom Moon, if you had to guess?
tom

Antigo, WI

#3 Jun 1, 2009
nikki wrote:
I don't know if you can answer this or not...how old of a man is Tom Moon, if you had to guess?
He is about mid forties.
nikki

Chippewa Falls, WI

#4 Jun 1, 2009
Okay. I ask because I know of a Tom Moon, who's 36-38, thats bad news. Lots of disorderly conducts, felony batteries, and strangulation charges against him. BAD man. You often hear of these psycos getting into school districts due to lack of/poor quality background checks. Thought that may have been the case here...Especially with the strangulation thing...Anyway, thanks for the quick resonds.
tom

Antigo, WI

#5 Jun 1, 2009
nikki wrote:
Okay. I ask because I know of a Tom Moon, who's 36-38, thats bad news. Lots of disorderly conducts, felony batteries, and strangulation charges against him. BAD man. You often hear of these psycos getting into school districts due to lack of/poor quality background checks. Thought that may have been the case here...Especially with the strangulation thing...Anyway, thanks for the quick resonds.
dont think its the same guy but wouldnt suprise me if it is. my son wants me to go after this guy but i dont want him to think that is the proper way to go about resolving these things.
nikkie

Wausau, WI

#6 Jun 1, 2009
wow that is crazy
nikki

Chippewa Falls, WI

#7 Jun 2, 2009
I can't even begin to imagine how frustrated you must be...It's so upsetting to know that no one seems to take this seriously! I agree that going after him isn't going to resolve anything, but wouldn't it be nice!
connie

Ladysmith, WI

#8 Jun 14, 2009
I believe we as parents have to protect our childern if that means we have to go after some of these people that do wrong by them. I think these schools have to start thinking really hard about what they are doing to these sudents and there families. I believe that all the school disticts around here including Rice Lake needs a rude awaking for the things they do and not worry about certain reputation being ruined.
tom

Antigo, WI

#9 Jun 14, 2009
Its funny how the school districts have strict rules on how the kids are expected to behave the Above The Line Behavior I see in schools. But you dont see rules on how the teachers are expected to behave. I was told by newscenter 13 in eau claire, they interviewed a similar situation years ago and they were told that because of the tight grip the union has, basically it could cost 200,000-400,000 in order to have these teachers dealt with, and the schools dont want to have to deal with it. Its like the superintendant told myself and my wife, They will not do anything to this teacher because he will grieve it through the union and the school district will have to pay him. I asked the chief of police also, If I were to grab this teacher by the back of his neck and shove him, or a child for that matter, would I be charged? He told me I would. But he couldnt tell me the difference of what the teacher did. My son is very different from how he was before this especially towards me. I'm afraid that one of these days he is going to wake up and just not care anymore.
Msantos

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Feb 11, 2011
My 8 year son was throwing ice at a window in school with another child. After a while a teacher stormed out of the school and as my child was walking in to schoolnwith his classmates the teacher ran to my child and grab my son and lifted him in the air and the teacher yelled to him you think it's funny. He then put him down and walked away. My son said he hurt him and made him feel uncomfortable. I was not notified of this until I picked him up after school mean while the incident happen in the morning. I was angry when my son told me. I stormed into the school and cursed the teacher out in front of some students. I am not bringing charged with attempted asult and have a. CPS case mind you I did not touch the teach or any students. Did I mention that the teacher yelled in front of everyone if she touches me I will hit her. Can some one please give me advice if this is ok.
drturi

Phoenix, AZ

#11 May 17, 2014
Teacher grabs student by neck, IS THIS A JOKE? A MUST READ IF YOU ARE A TEACHER OR A CONCERNED PARENT! http://www.drturi.com/teacher-grabs-student-b...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cameron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jenn-Air Electric wall oven Jan '17 seller 1
Tryna have sex (Nov '15) Nov '16 Random 6
Do u shop at Bridge stop in chetek if so read Sep '16 crazim4 2
News Cameron man falls onto Hwy 53; may have been hi... (Jun '08) Jan '13 Chupacabra 8
Why you can't undo FacebookTimeline (Jun '12) Jun '12 Obasi Ebenezer 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Wisconsin ... (Oct '10) Jun '12 A T ind 31
News 2 charged in arson fire that destroyed historic... (Jan '11) Sep '11 anonymous 2

Cameron Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cameron Mortgages