Anonymous

Tipton, TN

#3 Sep 25, 2011
wondering wrote:
hey does neone know a girl named chaasity from around north 40 ? kind short a little think kinda brownish hair ?
kind flirty nice azz ? if so will she drop them panties?
Some of you Guys have such a respectful, refined vocabulary when talking about Women...straight out of the sewer! But, you wonder why no Female wants anything to do with you...get a clue!
Anonymous

Tipton, TN

#5 Sep 27, 2011
wondering wrote:
the difference in we straight to the point and know what we want thats why yalls crazy azz get hurt dump and all that chit .. o ne da u get a clue chick ..
You may get straight to the point of what you want, but I'll guarantee you that the way you go about expressing that doesn't get you any of it from any Woman worth having! If you've got the money, you could buy it & get the same quality...& we both know it!
Plus, if you ever find a Woman that you're really interested in having for more than just sex, you won't have a clue how to get her. And if you're married, I can, also, guarantee you that you're Wife is miserable & the first Man that comes along who treats her with any respect at all, she's going to leave you for him & then, what will you do?
It's a lesson you better learn now, or you're going to be in for a lot of heartache in your Life.
Anonymous

Tipton, TN

#8 Sep 28, 2011
wondering wrote:
married .. lady women dont need a man to be happly have u not noticed how society now days works what are u like 50 ?? most the women my age have learned that they can be just as happy and successful in life with out a comitted realationship .. hell times have changed chickadee we all know what we really want seems like the women now days are just smart enough not to settle for one sweet guy who cant do the trick .. so u keeping settling darling mean while my stock goes up and theres alott more happy young ladys in the world everyone wins :) but hey we tried ur way first it led to where we r now unhappy marrieges and high divorce rates so if it dont work try something new thats why things are changin.. good luck with ur way though
If any Woman tells you that she doesn't mind a come on like you've got, she's either lying to you or she's never been treated like anything but a piece of trash because that's what she behaves like. So, if that's all you want, then it's a match made in Heaven! You just want a piece of ass & that's what she's been for everybody that you know or ever will know locally. So, get your monthly check-up for STD's & have yourself a blast, for one night. Sperm Donor meet Sperm Depository...just don't think about who's been there before you, maybe that very night!
me again

Johnson City, TN

#9 Sep 28, 2011
chick if i meet u out somewhere id have ur pantys talked off in couple hrs ... lol... this post wasnt meant for her to read ... it was to find out if she is one that gives it up but i asure u 90 % of u ladys as u say . are the same way most time that guy talkin sweet nothings in yr ear doin all them little tricks that make u think he cares well he does he cares bout that little honey ho u got lol... its all just whatever it takes to get the ass ... if ur married ask ur man and if hes honest with u he will tell u he was the same way once to think ne guy wasnt is foolish
msbitchtou

Paris, TN

#10 Sep 28, 2011
Chaz Bono?
MrsRealtree

United States

#12 Oct 30, 2012
From the description, I'm guessing you are talking about me. First of all, you should probably learn the difference between "flirty" and "friendly". It just might help you out in the long run......on second thought...maybe not. And to answer your burning question....no, I will not "drop them panties." Kudos to you for trying to find the answer from total strangers on the internet!:) I sure hope this wasn't too flirty for you, and that it answered your question..
Oh, another thing, next time you decide to degrade a woman, you should probably learn some half ass decent grammar before doing it!!
-Chasity Cagle (kinda short. kinda brownish hair. friendly..not flirty.with NO ass!
well

Paris, TN

#13 Oct 30, 2012
Some day someone is gonna start a big ol topix conversation about you all and then youll know how this poor girl must feel. it couldnt happen to a better bunch of fools!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#14 Oct 30, 2012
well wrote:
Some day someone is gonna start a big ol topix conversation about you all and then youll know how this poor girl must feel. it couldnt happen to a better bunch of fools!
Trust me, with their History and Background, they would consider something like what they're doing on here, as an Upgrade and Flattering...actually, it would be for THEM!
really

United States

#15 Oct 30, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me, with their History and Background, they would consider something like what they're doing on here, as an Upgrade and Flattering...actually, it would be for THEM!
your are such a freak. you have such bizzar engagements, attached with such bizzar. u engage every filthy piece of crap that comes this way. 99.9 of all the topics have nothing to do with, however, your naked in everyone. No matter what it is. Sex, flirting. You have strange weird little intimate public disgusting flirtations with anyone you ever can. your such and embarrassing to women.
Danni

United States

#16 Oct 30, 2012
Ha ha ha ha ha :) Chasity, your hilarious!
MrsRealtree

United States

#17 Oct 31, 2012
well wrote:
Thank you, but I really do not feel bad about this. I know where I stand and I know my priorities. I understand people get bored...it's just some people decide to find entertainment in the most odd ways..:)
MrsRealtree

United States

#18 Oct 31, 2012
Danni wrote:
Ha ha ha ha ha :) Chasity, your hilarious!
No this crackhead on here asking strangers if I drop them panties is funny!!:D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chasity moseley 36 min daniella 3
Angie G 16 hr Give up already 1
Bi sexual men of Greenfield (May '14) Fri BBD 6
igs exiest gals Thu to sista sl ut 1
amy Thu lisa 2
Nathan Leonard Thu whocares 2
DA Matt Stowe Cuts Ties With TBI Dec 24 Thinker 11
Camden Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web