police scanner codes

Posted in the Camden Forum

mee2

Jackson, TN

#1 Apr 28, 2011
Does anyone have the police scanner code that would be willing to share it with me. My scanner went down and my other one is not programed and I can't seem to find the codes. Thanks!

Since: Feb 11

The Prairie

#2 Apr 28, 2011
City Police and County Sheriff is 460.175
mee2

Jackson, TN

#3 Apr 28, 2011
Thanks CWAG, I really appreciate the info.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#5 Apr 28, 2011
If you are not in Benton County, I don't think that frequency will work for you.
Mayor

Henderson, TN

#6 Apr 28, 2011
460.175 460.150 453.225 these are the fre for Benton County and the city of Camden Central North and south

Location hidden

#7 Apr 29, 2011
If you live in Benton County, here are all your scanner frequencies.
If you don't, type in the TN. County or City that you do live in, in the search box, in the upper right-hand corner. Then click on the first Link on the Page & that should bring them up, for your area.

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/...
Works

Nashville, TN

#8 Apr 29, 2011
Really-Really wrote:
If you are not in Benton County, I don't think that frequency will work for you.
It works here at Paris Landing.

Location hidden

#9 Apr 29, 2011
Works wrote:
<quoted text>It works here at Paris Landing.
Are you getting the 460.175 frequency & can you pick up the Camden Police Dept. on the same frequency?
Works

Nashville, TN

#10 Apr 29, 2011
Not sure of the frequency, pick up camden all the time. Not at home now or woukd check. Also pick up Carroll County.

Location hidden

#11 Apr 29, 2011
Works wrote:
Not sure of the frequency, pick up camden all the time. Not at home now or woukd check. Also pick up Carroll County.
When you can, I'd be interested in knowing what kind & brand of scanner you have.
Carroll County's frequency is different from Benton County's. Each County has their own assigned frequencies. So if it's a programmably scanner, you must have put in the Carroll County frquencies. If it is a pre-programmed scanner, then, it's just constantly scanning for all the frequencies it can pick up, if you haven't locked them out.
I have one of each. I get some SO's & PD's from very far away on the pre-programmed one, if I don't lock them out. But, they're on frequencies that we don't use in Benton County.
Works

Nashville, TN

#12 Apr 29, 2011
Will do. Also, I installed a very good scanner application on my cell phone which can pick up frequencies all over the world its called scanner radio but for some reason benton and carroll are not listed on it.
toyota

United States

#13 May 6, 2011
how can I pick up the scanner on my phone? Thanks for any help.
Works

Boiling Springs, SC

#14 May 6, 2011
You have to have the new "smart" phone like droid or the Samsung Galaxy or some phones that have applications to download. Go to Market, search for "scanner radio" the app should come up, then just download it.
Works

Boiling Springs, SC

#15 May 6, 2011
Its a free application

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... 5 hr 123pictures 5
todd winters 18 hr friend looking fo... 1
Whatever happened to? Fri Bill 4
amber mcdonalds manager (Feb '14) Fri do the crime do t... 14
Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Thu WTSenior 291
Mag-Pro Jan 28 that dude 5
eric merrell (Sep '10) Jan 27 Lmaoatu 9
Camden Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Camden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?