Will this Trial Finally happen in Ben...

Will this Trial Finally happen in Benton County?

Posted in the Camden Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Southern Kinfolk

North Port, FL

#1 Nov 12, 2012
The crime was purportedly a burglary in process that was discovered by a homeowner who surprised the intruder and called police. Suspect was arrested and taken to Jail after resisting arrest and also being charged with that.

Despite all of the Defendant's efforts to delay this going to Trial, his final attempt will be to move the legal proceedings to another County as a last ditch effort to get this matter into another venue and out of the Public View. The argument will be he cannot get a "fair trial" in this Community because the Defendant "believes he is a person of controversary and high profile because of his political participation in shaping Public Policy and being a 'Public Official' by reason of appointment (December 2010 to present).

Circuit Judge C. Creed McGintly is scheduled to hear this motion and arguments tomorrow (Tue AM). Apparently the Defendant does not have Counsel and will be representing himself it was reported last week.

This was the Article appearing in the Camden Chronicle last March shortly after the arrest was made:

http://s1171.beta.photobucket.com/user/jks_ni...

Hopefully the Chronicle will follow this trial and report on it as I have moved away and can only keep up with local news from getting the paper and sometimes from this Chatroom.....
Morphina Fan

Paris, TN

#2 Nov 12, 2012
Will Really Sassy be arrested and go on trial for hiring a hit man?
Really Sassy wrote:
"I'll find out who you really are and as God is my Witness, I'll make you wish you had never been born!" and "I WILL! I'm going to hire somebody to find out who you are and , then KISS YOUR KNEECAPS GOODBYE
rraabb

Charlotte, NC

#3 Nov 12, 2012
You need to let Law Enforcement know about that threat, go to the Sheriffs dept and have them read her post.

She can be arrested.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5 Nov 12, 2012
Don't forget to take "the Hitman" with you...as soon as he gets out of Court in the morning...IF he does! The Deputies might bring him up there for you, if you ask them nicely!
Morphina Fan

Paris, TN

#6 Nov 12, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
Don't forget to take "the Hitman" with you...as soon as he gets out of Court in the morning...IF he does! The Deputies might bring him up there for you, if you ask them nicely!
Big talk for a criminal like you.
Really Sassy wrote:
"I'll find out who you really are and as God is my Witness, I'll make you wish you had

never been born!" and "I WILL! I'm going to hire somebody to find out who you are and then

KISS YOUR KNEECAPS GOODBYE

Location hidden

#9 Nov 12, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>I have already contacted the law in Camden, and they have copies of every post where she made her little sick threats. I am pressing charges against her.
And they're still laughing! LMAO!

Location hidden

#10 Nov 12, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>You`re the one talking about all of that crap, not me. You will NOT get out of this one, you fat bitch. Everything that I posted last night about you not letting your daughter go to her own grandmother`s funeral is true, that`s why you got so pissed off, and threatened my life, and the Camden police know how loony you are, and it`s gonna be their pleasure to pick you up, and stuff you in a cell.
NO< THAT"S LIBEL! and if you had anything, I'D SUE YOU! If you keep telling lies on my Family, I may do it anyway! And then, my Kids may do the same! That's 3 Lawsuits and you can't afford the Lawyer for even ONE! But, you'll lose that SS crazy check!

Location hidden

#11 Nov 12, 2012
You're in your glory now, you've finally got somebody on here talking to you...and you're getting a little attention.

I'll stop feeding your Monster and let you go back to being ignored , as you should be!

You'll have everybody's attention tomorrow! It'll be your hog heaven...emphasis of "HOG"!

Location hidden

#14 Nov 12, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>You better let Jeffery and Paula know where you will be in a few days. Wait, im sure Paula won`t give a damn where you are. Ain`t that the one that you wouldn`t let go to the nursing home to see her grandmother before she died, and would not let go to her own grandmother`s funeral? Na, she won`t give a damn about you being in jail. Is she still living around Nashville? And, are you still on eastview street?
What are you asking me for, it's your sick-minded hallucination!

and in case you think you're off the hook, I've hired somebody to find out who you really are, so keep posting!

Location hidden

#15 Nov 12, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong, that info came straight out of your daughters mouth. She said she personally hopes you burn in hell for the way you have done her, and her brother, and for not letting her see her grandmother. She really hates you
You do live in a fantasy Hell all of your own, don't you? Are you a Convict? Or, just an Ex-Convict? If you're not either One, Yet, you will be!
omg

United States

#16 Nov 12, 2012
You hired someone to find out who she is? Are they going to break her kneecaps too? You are a very dangerous person. You should be locked away for your own protection and the protection of others.

Location hidden

#17 Nov 12, 2012
omg wrote:
You hired someone to find out who she is? Are they going to break her kneecaps too? You are a very dangerous person. You should be locked away for your own protection and the protection of others.
Just make it up as you go...that's all you ever do, so why should this be any different?

Location hidden

#19 Nov 12, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong, that info came straight out of your daughters mouth. She said she personally hopes you burn in hell for the way you have done her, and her brother, and for not letting her see her grandmother. She really hates you
Anybody that can lie the way you do has had lots of practice. There's Forums all over TN, that's the only State I've checked...SO FAR...that have suffered your sick Cyber-bullying attacks. But, I'm far from finished compiling all that I'll need to show you that you can and will be stopped...and it won't just be my little efforts, either.

Location hidden

#20 Nov 12, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Bitch please, you couldn`t even afford an attorney when Joe Kyle was gonna sue you, you had to keep getting the court date postponed, because your government check had not come in, and you couldn`t hire an attorney, so what did you pay the person with? It damn sure wasn`t money, cause you don`t have any money, rotflmao.
Why don't you ask him? I had a Lawyer and he didn't come cheap, I WON, he LOST!
omg

United States

#21 Nov 12, 2012
No one cares about your life story Sassy. You are very unstable and your threats to hurt people and kill people are proof that you are a very dangerous person.

Location hidden

#22 Nov 12, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Bitch please, you couldn`t even afford an attorney when Joe Kyle was gonna sue you, you had to keep getting the court date postponed, because your government check had not come in, and you couldn`t hire an attorney, so what did you pay the person with? It damn sure wasn`t money, cause you don`t have any money, rotflmao.
I asked that it be postponed one time because I had just buried my Mother and I had not had time to even look for an Attorney, much less talk to One. He and you were cruel enough to file a Lawsuit because I would bow down at your feet, while My Mother was dying. That's the level of cruelty both of you are capable of! I will hate both of you until my dying day because of it, too! And if you, him, and CombatEd are all the same Person, or working together, just know that my PURE HATE for you knows no bounds, even until this day and for the rest of my Life! Remember that when you do to People what you did to me, you never know what People are going through in their Private Lives and one of these days, you'll do it to the wrong Person and they will hunt you down like the Dirty Mangy Dogs that you are!
They may show you how badly they have been hurt and they may not do it to you, but somebody you care deeply about! You better remember that!
omg

United States

#23 Nov 12, 2012
Now she is threatening family members of people too? Going after their loved ones. She has spun completely out of control. The law in Camden should put her in a hospital and force her to get help.

Location hidden

#24 Nov 12, 2012
You People are not Human, you're Monsters that prey on People on the Internet for Sport.
But, one of these days , you're going to do it to somebody that's a Monster themselves and I hope I'm around to see you get what you deserve!
You are putting your Families in danger, too, but you don't seem to care about that either. In fact, you don't seem to care about anything or anybody, not even yourselves!
Ding Ding

United States

#25 Nov 12, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
You People are not Human, you're Monsters that prey on People on the Internet for Sport.
But, one of these days , you're going to do it to somebody that's a Monster themselves and I hope I'm around to see you get what you deserve!
You are putting your Families in danger, too, but you don't seem to care about that either. In fact, you don't seem to care about anything or anybody, not even yourselves!
Dear, have you thought of maybe, just maybe going to a completely different web site other than topix to find friends. Idon't think is a healthy place for you to be.
fuqcooper

Paris, TN

#26 Nov 12, 2012
Really Really? Remember that when you do to People what you did to me, you never know what People are going through in their Private Lives.... Really?
I remember you and a so called friend of yours sitting on here talking shit about a woman in Camden the DAY she was burying her mother. In fact you lunatic, WTF you put out you get back. So shove your fuked up twisted brain up your fking ass and shit on yourself, shit4brains. Karma runs on a 2 way street.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Magpro (Jul '12) 17 hr Eye Witness 27
What's your favorite music , are you saved ? 19 hr North End Prophet... 1
Erica Bradford (Mar '14) Sat Facts 10
Sasquatch's religion Sat Pride of the Nort... 19
Tawny dalton Sat Abc123 1
Jon craven Aug 18 CyberGuy 10
Jaclyn Griffith Aug 17 Old friend 1

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance