Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#153 Apr 3, 2013
Gober Kyle wrote:
Maybe he'll clean up the yard before he gets locked up.The fresh air will do him good. Christmas is over the wreath. And trashed unit need to go, Not a good example for a commishioner to set for the community.
Fits right in with the way he's lived the rest of his Life, IMO! He's too busy sticking his nose in everybody's else's business to take care of his own!
He's a Commissioner Pro Tem, you know! VIP, in his own delusional Mind! LMAO!

I agree...that "hot air" needs to be replaced with "fresh air". But, Supervised Roadside Trash Pick-up would be a good way to do that, also. A chance to "give back" instead of "taking", for a change! Trash picking up trash!
making a list

Grand Prairie, TX

#154 Apr 3, 2013
Linda did your parents have any children that were born without brain damage?

Location hidden

#155 Apr 3, 2013
making a list wrote:
Linda did your parents have any children that were born without brain damage?
That's "MS. Linda" to you...and don't you forget it!
tea party tea party

Milan, TN

#156 Apr 3, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying this person still has Christmas decorations up? I agree with you that isn't a very good way to show community pride or self pride. It sounds like the doings of white trash to me.
id rather see christmas decorations up than a crappy yard and a dumbass unpainted door where a liberal bisexual lives.

Location hidden

#157 Apr 3, 2013
tea party tea party wrote:
<quoted text>id rather see christmas decorations up than a crappy yard and a dumbass unpainted door where a liberal bisexual lives.
Now, we're talking about YOU, not your Girlfriend "Opal"! Don't try to change the subject and blame it on her! BE A MAN, for once in your Life!
tea party tea party

Milan, TN

#158 Apr 3, 2013
"we" who is "we" who else is talking about me ? you show up in court with a yard sale circus suit on and call somebody white trash? if you were refering to jk that description fits....just like it also fits you.

Location hidden

#159 Apr 3, 2013
tea party tea party wrote:
"we" who is "we" who else is talking about me ? you show up in court with a yard sale circus suit on and call somebody white trash? if you were refering to jk that description fits....just like it also fits you.
There's that Racist side of you coming out , again...I never said what color, white or otherwise, but you sure did.

You're just lost in the 50's and never accepted change. Are you really from Big Sandy?
SpySpy

United States

#160 Apr 3, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
That's "MS. Linda" to you...and don't you forget it!
Your a once married peace on worthless spunk bucket. It is Mrs idiot. Divorced or not. Your not a business woman to use the word MS in my opinion. Spunk bucket filth desperate ho

Location hidden

#161 Apr 3, 2013
SpySpy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a once married peace on worthless spunk bucket. It is Mrs idiot. Divorced or not. Your not a business woman to use the word MS in my opinion. Spunk bucket filth desperate ho
Now, that is just pure ignorance on your part, so listen up...you're about to learn something.
Single, never been married = Miss
Married = Mrs.(sounds like, Misses)
Single or Married, allowed...but most often used when Divorced, denoting that the Woman is neither, "Never been Married" nor, "Currently Married", thus Divorced = Ms.(sounds like, Miz)

What cave have you been living in for the past 50 years? I thought EVERYBODY knew that!
Mississippi Gurl

Olive Branch, MS

#162 Apr 3, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, we're talking about YOU, not your Girlfriend "Opal"! Don't try to change the subject and blame it on her! BE A MAN, for once in your Life!
Your mama is so fat that her belly button doesn’t have lint, it has sweaters.
Mississippi Gurl

Olive Branch, MS

#163 Apr 3, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I`m sure you said the same thing to Jeffery, when he wanted to suck on your fatass boob for Easter. Now Jeffery, be a man OFR ONCE, and get off your fatass momma`s boob, that`s less milk she will have for her big bowl of cereal!! You fat worthless piece of shit!!
Mississippi Gurl

Olive Branch, MS

#164 Apr 3, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Fits right in with the way he's lived the rest of his Life, IMO! He's too busy sticking his nose in everybody's else's business to take care of his own!
He's a Commissioner Pro Tem, you know! VIP, in his own delusional Mind! LMAO!
I agree...that "hot air" needs to be replaced with "fresh air". But, Supervised Roadside Trash Pick-up would be a good way to do that, also. A chance to "give back" instead of "taking", for a change! Trash picking up trash!
Now here`s the pot calling the kettle black! You should read what you posted, and take notes, you mother abuser!!!!
seenya

Johnson City, TN

#165 Apr 4, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Now here`s the pot calling the kettle black! You should read what you posted, and take notes, you mother abuser!!!!
And you should not post your own photos on the net. You said you could "whip it out", but ofcourse with me being a lady said NO, just to have your smart mouth say, I thought you was a man. Just so you would remember who I am.

Location hidden

#166 Apr 4, 2013
seenya wrote:
<quoted text> And you should not post your own photos on the net. You said you could "whip it out", but ofcourse with me being a lady said NO, just to have your smart mouth say, I thought you was a man. Just so you would remember who I am.
Not to worry, that's not her real Photo! Ask her to put up the One where she looks like a Man in the Woman's Bikini. Girl, those huge Bi-cepts, tiny little Hips, and no waistline would make Arnold Swartzenagger envious!
seenya

Johnson City, TN

#167 Apr 4, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry, that's not her real Photo! Ask her to put up the One where she looks like a Man in the Woman's Bikini. Girl, those huge Bi-cepts, tiny little Hips, and no waistline would make Arnold Swartzenagger envious!
Believe me, that is NOT a her, its a male, notice how I did not say man, from NC, not Mississippi.I know him, and seen photos of HIM. If he had not of been so rude with me, I would not have blow his cover. His boyfriend has a gut that covers his belt buckle, in his 30's. They both are as nasty as they can be.

Location hidden

#168 Apr 4, 2013
seenya wrote:
<quoted text> Believe me, that is NOT a her, its a male, notice how I did not say man, from NC, not Mississippi.I know him, and seen photos of HIM. If he had not of been so rude with me, I would not have blow his cover. His boyfriend has a gut that covers his belt buckle, in his 30's. They both are as nasty as they can be.
Just to be clear...you are referring to the Poster who uses the Name, "Mississippi Gurl" , or some variation thereof, to post? Is that correct?
And if it is, would this Poster happen to live in the East TN. area, possible around the Johnson City or Mountain City, TN. area?
seenya

Johnson City, TN

#169 Apr 4, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to be clear...you are referring to the Poster who uses the Name, "Mississippi Gurl" , or some variation thereof, to post? Is that correct?
And if it is, would this Poster happen to live in the East TN. area, possible around the Johnson City or Mountain City, TN. area?
Yes Mississippi Gurl, lives in North Carolina.
seenya

Johnson City, TN

#170 Apr 4, 2013
If you Google, chatroulette-mississippi gurl.wmv You will see the video.
seenya

Johnson City, TN

#171 Apr 4, 2013
Sorry that was South Carolina.
seenya

Johnson City, TN

#172 Apr 4, 2013
Check out chatroulette's arms, now the girl from mississippi that he is talking to. This is how he got the name Mississippi Gurl, that he goes by on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know anything about Joe Kyle. I mea... 1 hr StickyFingers 66
Amanda Butler 5 hr fly on the wall 11
Are involved with this? Wed Julia 11
dropped the ball Mar 23 kittystripes 1
Whatever happened to? Mar 18 Julia 44
Hope Center Scam Mar 14 spy spy 7
Sam "Sambo" Leonard Mar 12 Observer 3

Freeze Watch for Benton County was issued at March 27 at 3:13AM CDT

Camden Dating
Find my Match