Gun Control Texas Style!

Gun Control Texas Style!

Posted in the Camden Forum

S n W

Germany

#1 Dec 24, 2012
Gun Control Texas Style!
Last Thursday night around midnight, a woman from Houston , Texas was ...arrested, jailed, and charged with manslaughter for shooting a man 6 times in the back as he was running away with her purse.
The following Monday morning, the woman was called in front of the Arraignment Judge, sworn-in, and asked to explain her actions.
The woman replied, "I was standing at the corner bus stop for about 15 minutes, waiting for the bus to take me home after work. I am a waitress at a local cafe. I was there alone, so I had my right hand on my pistol in my purse hanging on my left shoulder. All of a sudden I was spun around hard to my left. As I caught my balance, I saw a man running away with my purse. I looked down at my right hand and saw that my fingers were wrapped tightly around my pistol. The next thing I remember is saying out loud, "No Way Punk! You're not stealing my pay check and tips." I raised my right hand, pointed my pistol at the man running away from me with my purse, and started squeezing the trigger of my pistol.
When asked by the arraignment judge, "Why did you shoot the man 6 times? The woman replied under oath, "Because, when I pulled the trigger the 7th time, it only went click."
The woman was acquitted of all charges. She was back at work the next day! That's Gun Control, Texas Style

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 24, 2012
If this Report is true, maybe a few such instances, Nationwide, would make the Criminals think twice before they try to commit their Crimes on innocent People! Or it might make them shoot their victims and THEN, rob them. I don't really know how their Criminal Minds would work, if they knew what might happen to them.
Six Gun Sam

United States

#4 Dec 24, 2012

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5 Dec 24, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
If this Report is true, maybe a few such instances, Nationwide, would make the Criminals think twice before they try to commit their Crimes on innocent People! Or it might make them shoot their victims and THEN, rob them. I don't really know how their Criminal Minds would work, if they knew what might happen to them.
I myself would like to know what year the guns used in crimes were manufactured.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#6 Dec 24, 2012
MV Shotgun wrote:
<quoted text>I myself would like to know what year the guns used in crimes were manufactured.
I haven't read that anywhere or even seen that question asked. You might could Google it and find out.
WTF

Camden, TN

#7 Dec 24, 2012
You don't have to be big or a bad-ass to pull a trigger, in order to protect yourself.
Bobby

Collierville, TN

#8 Dec 24, 2012
Guns are used thousands of times a year to stop crimes in progress (the NRA has the exact numbers)
but you will never hear that on any of the Liberal
news media programs.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#9 Dec 24, 2012
Bobby wrote:
Guns are used thousands of times a year to stop crimes in progress (the NRA has the exact numbers)
but you will never hear that on any of the Liberal
news media programs.
I agree.
WTF

Camden, TN

#10 Dec 24, 2012
NOW YOUR TALKING !!!!!
Joseph Kyle

Riga, Latvia

#11 Dec 25, 2012
WTF wrote:
NOW YOUR TALKING !!!!!
About what?
alirose

Sauk Rapids, MN

#12 Dec 30, 2012
Gun should be used to protect people not material items.
John

Montréal, Canada

#13 Dec 30, 2012
alirose wrote:
Gun should be used to protect people not material items.
Guns should be used to protect people and their property.
WTF

Camden, TN

#14 Dec 31, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>Guns should be used to protect people and their property.
agree, and i will add to your list, Freedom
Robert

Germany

#15 Dec 31, 2012
Only stupid people want to take guns from honest Americans.
gunowner
#16 Jan 2, 2013
the only reason someone would want to take your gun is if they were planning on doing something that would make you want to shoot them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rainwaters under investigation 7 min TRUTH 2
Kashia Skinner 22 hr Curious 3
best football player ever out of greenfield? (Mar '11) Fri Trumpster 45
jer29/lw Fri JoCity Reader 25
Julie Mulligan? Thu Youmomma 1
Boondocks saloon Thu john 3
Beth Douglas (Apr '17) Jan 17 froggerman 56

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance